Got to drive a new mock c

Rod

On 12/20/2021 at 7:49 PM, ACE said:

Man they took everything that I didn’t like about that 900T renegade and not only made it better but they made it awesome 

Get mine on Friday, can't wait

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Next sled will probably be a cat again. The more I ride this sled the less excited I am about it. Very average machine.  Not worth the money 

Have fun with your Cat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Next sled will probably be a cat again. The more I ride this sled the less excited I am about it. Very average machine.  Not worth the money 

My 2022 with Smart Shocks is sick. What Cat are you buying? If Yamaha Built an 850 for Cat I'd buy one

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My 2022 with Smart Shocks is sick. What Cat are you buying? If Yamaha Built an 850 for Cat I'd buy one

Hoping a t cat if it doesn’t look like a Rubbermaid tub again 

or, I’d almost rather be on a 900 2 stroke with 180+ hp 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Hoping a t cat if it doesn’t look like a Rubbermaid tub again 

or, I’d almost rather be on a 900 2 stroke with 180+ hp 

Doo 850 with the Jaws Y/Single gets you there. 

Just now, HSR said:

Big bore your sled???

I sold the RR. See what cat comes out with for 23

again I don’t hate the Mach and I’m sure some will Love it. But I was hoping for t cat power and it’s just not there. If you have traction it can 660’ pretty good. But if you pin it at 80 mph there’s not really much there.  Honestly I’m not sure it’ll top end an 850 

corners quite good.. Doesn’t mogul very great. Will bottom out without trying too hard. Premium gauge is a lot nicer than cat. But the headlights suck in comparison. 

active suspension does seem to work. Switching between firm and plush is nice. 

Cable throttle is a big improvement over the absolute trash they had 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

again I don’t hate the Mach and I’m sure some will Love it. But I was hoping for t cat power and it’s just not there. If you have traction it can 660’ pretty good. But if you pin it at 80 mph there’s not really much there.  Honestly I’m not sure it’ll top end an 850 

corners quite good.. Doesn’t mogul very great. Will bottom out without trying too hard. Premium gauge is a lot nicer than cat. But the headlights suck in comparison. 

Did you buy the mach??? Or just running vintage this year?

Be interesting what they all do for spring offerings.   I really think Cat has no choice but to up their engine game.  While not my favorite chassis I'd likely order a ProCross with a new 1000 2 smoke twin if available.  If only a 900 I might go another route.  If poo or doo would make their turbo's available in anything shorter than the 154/155 I'll get one of those and make it into a crossover if the front is mountain width narrow.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Be interesting what they all do for spring offerings.   I really think Cat has no choice but to up their engine game.  While not my favorite chassis I'd likely order a ProCross with a new 1000 2 smoke twin if available.  If only a 900 I might go another route.  If poo or doo would make their turbo's available in anything shorter than the 154/155 I'll get one of those and make it into a crossover if the front is mountain width narrow.  

The 850 boost in a crossover would be a VERY interesting sled 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

The 850 boost in a crossover would be a VERY interesting sled 

Spent a little seat time on a Switchback Matrix last weekend.   Was concerned about what I was hearing it sitting a bit lower than the Axys which I love.   No longer a concern as it was virtually unnoticeable and the 7s would be worth every penny.  Even if they only offer it in a 155 mountain I'm considering making it into a trail sled.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

Maybe you should flash ur Mach ...get a few more ponies for those 80+ mph pulls 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Maybe you should flash ur Mach ...get a few more ponies for those 80+ mph pulls 

Only way to tune it is with a $4000 replacement ECU. Get you about 230 hp. The factory ECU is locked up tight 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ya fuck that. 

That’s kinda it… if it was still unlocked and you could get 30 more hp for $600 I think I’d be happier.. it needs that to truly run with a T cat. 

maybe by next season someone will have cheaper options 

17 minutes ago, The One said:

Sucks to hear for the Doo guys , you can buy a winder for less money and clean the doo by miles 

Close in 660’ after that the doo falls on its face pretty good 

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You can buy a 900r for less money and they are faster than the mach.

Christ , sounds like DOO dropped a bomb on their customers  !!!

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Close in 660’ after that the doo falls on its face pretty good 

That thing should be able to do 120 mph fast and all day long !!! 

I feel sorry for all the guys that purchased one, alot of money hoping for the latest and greatest !!! 

6 minutes ago, The One said:

That thing should be able to do 120 mph fast and all day long !!! 

I feel sorry for all the guys that purchased one, alot of money hoping for the latest and greatest !!! 

It’s a turd, but it’s a very nice turd