Got to drive a new mock c

Rod

2 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Haha, not a fan of the 'deluxe' gauge in my 20 Renegade

No. And I don’t brag about the gauge on my

cat either. I think they equally kinda suck 

1 hour ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

0-70 will be very close tho but yeah after that winder has longer legs by a bit and its even more with just a tune file. 

Mock C won last night every time to 100 mph but just cause it launches so dang hard 

On 12/17/2021 at 6:09 PM, ACE said:

Mock C won last night every time to 100 mph but just cause it launches so dang hard 

Is that because of the launch control? Stutter and build boost until the brakes are released?

A winder rider could probably defeat that with a heavier drive clutch spring. Not as tech, but maybe.

Game on.

I've got no hopes my turbo R will outrun my brother's winder.

That Yammy engine can make mad power. Delivered to a Cat frame, so it may not always end well.

I've got no bias. I have Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Rotax , Kawi motors in my fleet.

Honda water pump, Yamaha Generator, Suzuki ATV and motorcycle, Rotax in the sleds,  Kawi motor in my John Deere X360 lawn tractor.

Why the fuck haven't we in North America come up with something better than a small engine to power a lawn mower?

We beat the Japs and the Krauts already. WTF?

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Is that because of the launch control? Stutter and build boost until the brakes are released?

A winder rider could probably defeat that with a heavier drive clutch spring. Not as tech, but maybe.

Game on.

I've got no hopes my turbo R will outrun my brother's winder.

That Yammy engine can make mad power. Delivered to a Cat frame, so it may not always end well.

I've got no bias. I have Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Rotax , Kawi motors in my fleet.

Honda water pump, Yamaha Generator, Suzuki ATV and motorcycle, Rotax in the sleds,  Kawi motor in my John Deere X360 lawn tractor.

Why the fuck haven't we in North America come up with something better than a small engine to power a lawn mower?

We beat the Japs and the Krauts already. WTF?

Because of launch control. Both sleds had a 1.75 track 

mock launches hard if you have traction 

The 998 engine setup straight up has more power. The 900R engine is actually a little disappointing. Honestly feels like a regular 900T with a small tune 

the 900 is playful in the trails though. It’ll quickly lift the front end over the whoops if you want. But after 60-70 mph and you pin it, you’ll be sitting there thinking “that’s it?”

Oh, crap.

I sold my 1000 sdi

That prick of a motor made stupid power, at any rpm with the electric exhaust valve setup.

I wish Rotax could have made it hold together.

43 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Oh, crap.

I sold my 1000 sdi

That prick of a motor made stupid power, at any rpm with the electric exhaust valve setup.

I wish Rotax could have made it hold together.

Yup. When those things worked properly they were a beast 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Both 1.75" tracks??? Mach doesn't launch better??

Yeah both have the same track. Launch control wasn’t helping because we just got some fresh snow so it wasn’t hooking that hard