Polaris has more to worry about than just being too tippy

Rod

Well he can wish in 1 hand and shit in the other and see what one fills up first .

They will put a motor in it. The dealer will get about 1/2 the money for labor he should so he will rush the job as much as he can and hope it holds . By then it will be early Jan at best 

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

So I could just post pics of skidoos and yamacats on the trail and say they blew up at xxx miles all day??  This shit is like the "news" saying anonymous sources....  Get the fuck outta here with this shit....

Rode with a brand new Indy650 last year. Made it about 30 miles before it seized. So, yeh, about 30 miles on it. :( All super windy trails and it did not cold seize because we hadn’t stopped yet. We where in a straight enough section I got right next to him then his sled shut right off. We where around 50mph.  Electric start went click. Pull starter wouldn’t pull . Clutch wouldn’t turn by hand. Oil was full. Coolant temp 115 . Took a break then Pulled plugs. Not fouled, no aluminum or metal stuck in it. Put new plugs in anyway. So, it’s about 1/2-45 min after incident and motor starts to slowly turn over. Kill battery. Pull a bunch and it starts. Runs okay but lower on power. Get it back home and bring to dealer few days later. 2 weeks later has new motor in it. Fine for rest of the year. 

Dealer said too much oil injected (break in mode and electric oil pump) and it hydrolocked ? I dunno about that as i haven’t heard that hapoening anywhere else.

Edited by CFM

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When I saw this I thought , wow , another one. Nope , same single story being passed around like a 2 dollar whore on nickel night.

So so far there is a total of one.

Don’t have to worry about anything blowing up on the new cat, they haven’t changed a thing in 10-12 years. :lol: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Don’t have to worry about anything blowing up on the new cat, they haven’t changed a thing in 10-12 years. :lol: 

Actually, that's the only thing that HAS changed ... and it's why they have problems now too.  Ahhhh the good old 'Zuk days!! :news:

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I would be out of my fucking mind.  :lol: 

Yup, I went thru this bullshit with Doo while owning a brand new 1998. Closest I have ever come to murdering someone. LOL

Totally lost season, because of the blame game going around in circles, when it should of been a 5 minute decision, and solution.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, I went thru this bullshit with Doo while owning a brand new 1998. Closest I have ever come to murdering someone. LOL

Totally lost season, because of the blame game going around in circles, when it should of been a 5 minute decision, and solution.

Ski Doo put three cranks in my brand new 98 in under 2000 miles I think it was. Before the third one they told me I'm on my own after that one  

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Ski Doo put three cranks in my brand new 98 in under 2000 miles I think it was. Before the third one they told me I'm on my own after that one  

I finally ended up with a new motor, in March. Cleaned up the sled, sold it right away, and have never owned any doo since.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What was wrong with those 98 cranks anyway? Lack of oil passage I heard?.

My 98 700 looks like it has been apart for sure...1200 mile machine and runs like shit since ive owned it lol ..

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Cat has had like 4 different versions of that 800 in there.