When did you know?

…or otherwise had enough information to know this pandemic is overblown and the numbers being used are a lie?  Sure, all anybody had to do it look around and see something was “fishy” but, there’s usually a moment when you decide.

For me, I was able to erase all doubt when my daughter, who works at three different rehab/hospice centers, told me that after the employees started questioning these “Cause of Death” certificates all being Covid.  These records were then sealed in a locked room in all institutions by order of governmental mandates. These records have NEVER been secured in him this manner as far back as anybody working there can remember…at least some 30 years.

Yep…that did it for me.  Now, that was early on but since, if that didn’t do it, there was certainly enough out there to come to the same conclusion.

• Platinum Contributing Member

When my daughter had to quarantine for 10 days because she was exposed to someone in class that had covid, not everyone in the class had to quarantine only the students in close proximity. When the health dept called, I said I have been in close proximity to my daughter every day so has my son that attends the same school. I'm a sales rep and travel the entire state on a daily basis going into 60 businesses + a week. So does that mean I have to quarantine too and my son..told them I'm in close contact with hundreds of people every week all across the state (I could be a single super spreader) and they said Nopeeeeeee, there is nothing to worry about.. Well that seems quite contradictory..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 1

For me, it was when they started tagging deaths as "COVID Deaths" when people were dying from Cancer or other ways like heart attacks or other illnesses.  When it became obvious that medical facilities were making money for every COVID death they encountered - that's when it became skeptical, at best.  I get it, it's a legit sickness (I had it) and it impacts certain people drastically.  But yeah, if it were possible to reset and legitimately run the numbers?  It wouldn't be a freaking PANDEMIC.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

…or otherwise had enough information to know this pandemic is overblown and the numbers being used are a lie?  Sure, all anybody had to do it look around and see something was “fishy” but, there’s usually a moment when you decide.

For me, I was able to erase all doubt when my daughter, who works at three different rehab/hospice centers, told me that after the employees started questioning these “Cause of Death” certificates all being Covid.  These records were then sealed in a locked room in all institutions by order of governmental mandates. These records have NEVER been secured in him this manner as far back as anybody working there can remember…at least some 30 years.

Yep…that did it for me.  Now, that was early on but since, if that didn’t do it, there was certainly enough out there to come to the same conclusion.

So is it just the US that made this all up OR is it a world wide secret squirrel working behind the scenes to fake every human on the planet out?

Whats the goal in all this faked made up scheme then in your mind?

• Like 1

Probably about the time the democrats started pushing "absentee" ballots and how COVID was injected into the US Presidential Election.  That and when I started hearing about these "COVID" deaths and from a friend that works for a funeral director.  When the government gives out money for funerals in relation to COVID, that pushed it over the edge.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So is it just the US that made this all up OR is it a world wide secret squirrel working behind the scenes to fake every human on the planet out?

You still think this came from a wet market don't you?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

MC you remember when the Democratic leaders of this country and presidential candidates got on camera and said this was all fake made up by Trump and there was absolutely nothing to worry about he was just spreading fear?? What was their goal?? :news:

Someone want to que up that video so he can see it and respond or hide

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

As soon as they stopped reporting the # of deaths and only reported the # of positive tests. That was a clear indicator early on that something was amiss. 

Edited by Kivalo

By about early summer of 2020 sealed it for me 

not saying that there wasn’t a virus out there that was\is dangerous for some people. But there always has been. And they severely over estimated the death rate, then severely over reacted. and they haven’t quit doing that since 

now it’s turned into a multi trillion dollar industry so this irrational fear is going to get force fed into us for year to come 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

MC you remember when the Democratic leaders of this country and presidential candidates got on camera and said this was all fake made up by Trump and there was absolutely nothing to worry about he was just spreading fear?? What was their goal?? :news:

Uh oh, now you did it!!  You said .... TRUMP!!

• Haha 1

while working in the Covid dedicated hospital we put up in the convention center that had beds for 1000 people.. and it never housed over 20 at any given time and a total beds used was under 200. none of them died.  then when the cdc said the numbers being reported were oVER reported(over 200k) by 80% OR MORE. but the networks dropped that tid bit and two days later it was close to 300k dead.    too many signs to ignore.

when our health professionals dont want to take a medicine thats being rammed down their throats something is seriously wrong.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I had one with De Blasio, Pelosi, et al, but it has long been removed. If it is the same one, I'd like to see it again. If different, I'd also like to see it.

It was day #1 of "lock down" for me here in MN.  I actually walked out of my house on my way to the "Essential Business" grocery store, and said to myself, "So this is what its like to live in China".

I was willing to go along with things until they figured it out, but something just didn't seem right to me immediately.

THEN:  When they started selectively telling businesses they could and couldn't be open, and the ones allowed to be open were the huge chain stores with hundreds of people walking through them, vs. the small businesses that might see 20 customers a day, that sent me over the top.

And lastly, when that fraud Cuomo started putting up his "Who is getting hospitalized?  SOURCE OF ADMISSION" statistics, that's when I realized we were handling this completely wrong.  This is a shot from May 7th, 2020.

D891FD2C-F420-4DDA-B50F-F6FA1E4F690C.jpeg

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 2

Oh, and one more.  When the wife of one of my guys on my Billiards team quit her job in June of 2020 at a testing facility, because they instructed her that they DO NOT test for the Flu anymore, we only test for Covid here.  DONE.

Edited by Mag6240

for me it was the nyc death numbers. 700 a day , but how many die anyway from other stuff? it's a big city. the icing was offers of money, weed, concert tickets , etc for getting the jab. my friend's bro just died at 42 from liver damage related to drinking. cause listed as covid. family requested autopsy, they said no autopsy with covid death. they are fuming. the hospitals were limited to just covid, no elective surgery. of course they are gonna do or say what brings in the money

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Remember when the anti science left though that staying home for two weeks would eliminate a virus 

It was two weeks to flatten curve so hospitals could keep up and then we could go on with life, but still with pandemic though.

Once they saw how easy it was to keep us home they kept their fott to the fucking floor. :(

1046 cases in the FULLY VACCINATED and 625 in the unvaccinated:news:

Nothing to see here, people. Just get your booster so we can eliminate this thing once and for all. 

The number of active cases went up to 12,666.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148731

image.thumb.png.d7cd52bb5c021771ac990a0c89297199.png

13 minutes ago, CFM said:

It was two weeks to flatten curve so hospitals could keep up and then we could go on with life, but still with pandemic though.

Once they saw how easy it was to keep us home they kept their fott to the fucking floor. :(

They’ve move the goal post how many times here. Now there’s not even a goal post. No end game. It’s just comply for the foreseeable future. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

1046 cases in the FULLY VACCINATED and 625 in the unvaccinated:news:

Nothing to see here, people. Just get your booster so we can eliminate this thing once and for all. 

The number of active cases went up to 12,666.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148731

image.thumb.png.d7cd52bb5c021771ac990a0c89297199.png

Vaxxed cases mostly took over from unvaxxed here 3-4 weeks ago and the spread is getting wider 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Vaxxed cases mostly took over from unvaxxed here 3-4 weeks ago and the spread is getting wider 

Yep, it's been trending higher and higher each and everyday here for a while now too. 

So has the mysterious "vaccinated status unknown" numbers? I still don't understand what that is exactly? I could maybe understand a few dingleberries out there not remembering if they got vaxxed or not but almost a 100?? Any idea what that means, exactly?