If the vaccine doesn't help....

ckf

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

When it’s fully approved, which was on August 26th. There wasn’t an official ceremony, if that’s what you were looking for.

How’s the lawsuit going? They pull those other EUAs off now Pfizer was fully approved 4 months ago? 

:smack:

Pfizer isn’t approved 

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

3300 cases in Ontario today, 700 unvaxxed, the rest well.

What exactly is this vax bullshit doing again?

What does the vax passport do to prevent transmission?

Starting with 2 weeks to flatten your iq, what has the government been truthfully about?

It has nothing to do with health or efficacy anymore. It’s about them clinging to their false sense of moral superiority 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it is approved,  and being advertised under its approved name daily

So why is Pfizer resusing to vaxxinate the migrants crossing your border for fear of lawsuits from adverse side effects?

Where is this approved vax being  administered?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So why is Pfizer resusing to vaxxinate the migrants crossing your border for fear of lawsuits from adverse side effects?

Where is this approved vax being  administered?

wife stood in line for a booster today where the choice was comernity or moderna.  

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it is approved,  and being advertised under its approved name daily

Got a link to the comercial? Are they listing side effects as required by law

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

I’m not sure what all of the arguing is about, either get the shots or don’t.  One of my best friend’s wife is going on her 3rd week on a ventilator (kidneys are starting to fail now)and one of my co workers ( 40 years old in great shape) is also in his 2nd week in the ICU.  Both are un vaxxed and said they wouldn’t take it.  My cousin who is 40 was un vaxxed got COVID and now has long COVID that has given her a brain condition similar to dementia.  This bio weapon disease is way worse than many think.

• Like 2

Just now, BadaBing444 said:

I’m not sure what all of the arguing is about, either get the shots or don’t.  One of my best friend’s wife is going on her 3rd week on a ventilator (kidneys are starting to fail now)and one of my co workers ( 40 years old in great shape) is also in his 2nd week in the ICU.  Both are un vaxxed and said they wouldn’t take it.  My cousin who is 40 was un vaxxed got COVID and now has long COVID that has given her a brain condition similar to dementia.  This bio weapon disease is way worse than many think.

I know lots of people that had it now, UN vaxxed. Flu like illness for a few days and all are fully recovered like normal. Ages 30-60

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

Are you really unsure of what the argument is about?  Hint: if it was “either get the shot or don’t”, there would be no arguing at all.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are you really unsure of what the argument is about?  Hint: if it was “either get the shot or don’t”, there would be no arguing at all.

Yup

its about selfish people demanding that others participate in their delusions to the point they demand what others put into their own bodies 

If it were truly a free choice it would be a non issue 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ACE said:

I know lots of people that had it now, UN vaxxed. Flu like illness for a few days and all are fully recovered like normal. Ages 30-60

They are lucky, most cases around our area have been bad.  It has taken the average person that I know 2 weeks for recovery.

Edited by BadaBing444

• Platinum Contributing Member

So all's I'm hearing is "cases are on the rise"," the new unicorn 🦄 variant" "super contagious and the jab is not stopping it",..And the NFL decides to reduce it's testing protocol....Cuz this isn't about money or anything..

NFL reduces testing for asymptomatic vaccinated players

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-reduces-testing-asymptomatic-vaccinated-players

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

They are lucky, most cases around our area have been bad.  It has taken the average person that I know 2 weeks for recovery.

Actually it’s normal according to statistics 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

3300 cases in Ontario today, 700 unvaxxed, the rest well.

What exactly is this vax bullshit doing again?

What does the vax passport do to prevent transmission?

Starting with 2 weeks to flatten your iq, what has the government been truthfully about?

Vax helps you not die.

Pretty common knowledge.

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So all's I'm hearing is "cases are on the rise"," the new unicorn 🦄 variant" "super contagious and the jab is not stopping it",..And the NFL decides to reduce it's testing protocol....Cuz this isn't about money or anything..

NFL reduces testing for asymptomatic vaccinated players

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-reduces-testing-asymptomatic-vaccinated-players

Good. If they’re vaccinated, let them play. 

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Vax helps you not die.

Pretty common knowledge.

If that was true and the vax worked as advertised, then there wouldn't  be more covid deaths this year than last.  Pretty simple.  There should have been a targeted approach to vax the elderly and those with poor immune systems.  But common sense left the discussion a long time ago and now we are left with this.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/no-gatherings-for-households-with-unvaccinated-people-in-them-under-new-b-c-restrictions-1.5712071?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1jx65_9vlPdp3-A62c0EwrklGA9qTCl1M4SyJlKHoMvLD-ajVQK6vhJgc

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Good. If they’re vaccinated, let them play. 

Because they can not get it or spread it if they are vaccinated as they travel around the country not only playing football, but all their other requirements, speaking engagements, signings, ect?? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the jab reduces the effects, so it would be safe to say a vaccinated person might not know if they have it as they spread it to more and more people around the country,  but an unvaccinated person would have some symptoms and say, I'm not feeling so great maybe I should stay in and get a test..I mean to me, I feel like that is a very likely scenario

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok.

“as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine”

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

There is also a link to the fda doc that shows no lifting of EUA application.  So.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is also a link to the fda doc that shows no lifting of EUA application.  So.

Oh yeah, I can see how that’s so confusing. They approved it, yet they didn’t unapproved the EUA. I NEED CLARIFICATION.

It’s approved.

9_9

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If that was true and the vax worked as advertised, then there wouldn't  be more covid deaths this year than last.  Pretty simple.  There should have been a targeted approach to vax the elderly and those with poor immune systems.  But common sense left the discussion a long time ago and now we are left with this.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/no-gatherings-for-households-with-unvaccinated-people-in-them-under-new-b-c-restrictions-1.5712071?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1jx65_9vlPdp3-A62c0EwrklGA9qTCl1M4SyJlKHoMvLD-ajVQK6vhJgc

There was a targeted approach to giving the vaccine to older and higher risk, in my province anyways.

Why wouldn't there be more deaths this year vs last? People are fed up and less careful/ cautious now. So it should get worse.

Just now, awful knawful said:

There was a targeted approach to giving the vaccine to older and higher risk, in my province anyways.

Why wouldn't there be more deaths this year vs last? People are fed up and less careful/ cautious now. So it should get worse.

I'm talking about covid not non covid excess deaths.

• Like 1