Covid pricing again

5 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

Wtf. Need a jet pump for the well. My regular guy says no biggie...maybe 300.00. Not a problem.  Calls today, pump is 1000.00 . Wtf. So now we are rebuilding old pump lol. Daymn 

Shipping has been outrageous for larger items this year.

• Like 1

I had 2 canvas prints drop shipped to a client in CT from the printer in TX. I think it cost me $75 for the shipping. They had planned on keeping the 10"x20" print and shipping the 20"x40' print to their parents in Florida. When they checked on shipping it was going to cost $250.

7 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

Wtf. Need a jet pump for the well. My regular guy says no biggie...maybe 300.00. Not a problem.  Calls today, pump is 1000.00 . Wtf. So now we are rebuilding old pump lol. Daymn 

My parents had their submersible go last month.

Was close to a grand

18 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

well the fact you can fix it means you have a quality pump. and still better than what you may have bought

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/15/2021 at 7:09 AM, Zambroski said:

“Again”.

I hope we learned our lesson with China.  Don’t dare tell them to play fair again!!!

Its the NA companies farming out production to cheap Chinese manufacturers that are to blame.

Not building it here, because of costing more, has backfired.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Its not my fault you won't lift a finger to educate yourself.

Actually it is, for all of us, you are the sole reason

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Where is your personal responsibility?

Well I made 4 lunches this morning and 3 breakfasts, did a load of laundry, dog and cat taken care of, went to work, did that, then left work early to get some shopping done, hit 4 stores picked up my son from after school work out, got home, cat and dog again, folded laundry, kiddos went with there mom, cracked a beer and smoked a bowl,..Making pork chops and asparagus tonight, GF is coming over so yeah..That's what I've been personally responsible for in the past 12hrs..

HBU bro?

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I made 4 lunches this morning and 3 breakfasts, did a load of laundry, dog and cat taken care of, went to work, did that, then left work early to get some shopping done, hit 4 stores picked up my son from after school work out, got home, cat and dog again, folded laundry, kiddos went with there mom, cracked a beer and smoked a bowl,..Making pork chops and asparagus tonight, GF is coming over so yeah..That's what I've been personally responsible for in the past 12hrs..

HBU bro?

But you didn't  get to organize to take down the bad bro behind this shit.

Unlike Moto who is still fanning the antifa faggots who think they are actually fighting fascists instead of being used by them.

Can't make this shit up.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Just picked up 2 briskets…. Fucking shit was about $5 a pound.  That is like double what it was like a year ago.

Beef is stupid $$..I've been doing a lot of pork and chix..