Oops, forgot to pull my boat

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You three Fagmonts do realize that the members, know the truth. I issued you a challenge, and you FLAKED, CHOKED, and FAILED!!  

No matter what stupidity you posted, I " OWNED " you with massive POWER!!

Yes, you were " POWER OWNED "!!! TO THE MAX!!!  

:owned::owned::owned:

Go away fagot you are a pathetic looser no one cares about 

Good god just go look at your page how sad almost every post is a attempt to fluff your pathetic life . 

Time to put some one on ignore for the first time in my life just not worth the time 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Go away fagot you ate a pathetic looser no one cares about 

Good god just go look at your page how sad almost every post is a attempt to fluff your pathetic life . 

Time to put some one on ignore for the first time in my life just not worth the time 

How about you take a shit in your hat, and pull it over your ears!!

This is not a high-school popularity contest, you cheap-assed slumlord.

I issued a challenge to you. Either accept or refuse. 

Nothing else. 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So insecure.  Used to be amusing, but the fucker is seriously the saddest piece of shit that has ever posted on a forum.  There are only 5 or so people that don't have him on ignore.  That is changing quickly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Damn hope they winterized it or that things a total loss. 

Pigs like that don't normally take lake water to cool . They are self contained cooling systems with big heat exchangers like on the tunnel of your sled

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So insecure.  Used to be amusing, but the fucker is seriously the saddest piece of shit that has ever posted on a forum.  There are only 5 or so people that don't have him on ignore.  That is changing quickly.

Are you gonna tell your family that you're afraid of me, and that you could not stand up to my TNW CHALLENGE?

Or, do they already know that you're a big-talkin' PUSSY? 

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Go away fagot you are a pathetic looser no one cares about 

Don't you dare put me on ignore!!! 

That's a PUSSY MOVE!!

Stand, and fight me like a man!!!  

I issued you a challenge for highest TNW.

It was NOT FOR HIGH SCHOOL HARRY popularity!! 

OK, your deflection doesn't work with me!!

Do you accept my TNW CHALLENGE, yes or no?????

If not, just say so, don't run around like a faggot, like DeepFaggot, who thinks he can talk his way out of my DEATH GRIP!!!

It seems like the trailer is the issue.

I would tell that asshole to break the ice behind the boat, back the pig off that junk trailer, and bring in a big hydraulic lift trailer, and haul that pig out to a yard. 

Why wouldn't that work???  

This guy was a fukkin asshole to pull that stunt. 

there is a 8 hr vid on you tube. as far as winterizing i did not see any keel coolers on that boat so they should have. the motors will be cooled by fresh water. antifreeze. and raw water will cool the reverse gear the after cooler if its diesel then the heat exchanger for the coolant. its pretty easy to winterize. close the sea cock remove the cover for the sea strainer and pour nontoxic antifreeze in while the motor is running till it comes out the exhaust  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It seems like the trailer is the issue.

I would tell that asshole to break the ice behind the boat, back the pig off that junk trailer, and bring in a big hydraulic lift trailer, and haul that pig out to a yard. 

Why wouldn't that work???  

This guy was a fukkin asshole to pull that stunt. 

I said early on to get a hydraulic bunk trailer, I have seen those trailers lift boat off the ground that were laying on their side. Yea its special but someone has one around someplace. Then get a pair of big wreckers and drag the whole mess up the ramp.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

I said early on to get a hydraulic bunk trailer, I have seen those trailers lift boat off the ground that were laying on their side. Yea its special but someone has one around someplace. Then get a pair of big wreckers and drag the whole mess up the ramp.

How much you wanna bet this Guy got a quote for a company with a Hydraulic trailer capable and couldnt afford it.

Then got a quote from these other Guys that clearly are over their heads with a shitty trailer. 

Wouldn't be surprised if that thing sits for another month or more. 

The owner is a complete idiot apparently that has no business owning a boat that size if he cant afford it, and waits till last minute to secure his vessel in winter.... then needs a Gofund me ...SMH 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

How much you wanna bet this Guy got a quote for a company with a Hydraulic trailer capable and couldnt afford it.

Then got a quote from these other Guys that clearly are over their heads with a shitty trailer. 

Wouldn't be surprised if that thing sits for another month or more. 

The owner is a complete idiot apparently that has no business owning a boat that size if he cant afford it, and waits till last minute to secure his vessel in winter.... needs a Gofund me ...SMH 

most likely

2 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

There are litteraly over 10 in the aria . And I have a bud on the river about 45min away who transports and stores about 22 wide load boats from there to about 10 min west of me every yr with his hydraulic lift trailer . But pretty sure his is only good to a 40foot . Not sure if there is one around for a 60 + footer not many that long on the lake because for 1 it is just stupid it is a lake and 2 you need to be a registered charter and most of the ones that big have been brought in buy the manufacture and the tops put on on site . 

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Speaking of ice, didn’t get to the cabin quick enough to get dock out one year…. Never doing that again.

A54F716E-75F5-4733-8022-1E02051C2C41.jpeg

Man at what point do you just say fuck it and hope for the best and let insurace cover it if the wind is not your friend in the spring