Oops, forgot to pull my boat

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

They should fine this fucktard for tying up the ramp, but it's winter so nobody gives a shit. 

They should fine the fucktard that posted this for tying up every thread he posts in FS with stupidity...but he is so dumb nobody gives a shit as they all like a laugh or have him on ignore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Where is it going for the winter? I know it is headed west on 15, just not sure where. 

Just around the corner to Rockvam. So not only is he getting bent over hard for pulling it then Jerry is going to get him even harder for the storage lol. Still there with caution tape around it at noon lol

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

They should fine the fucktard that posted this for tying up every thread he posts in FS with stupidity...but he is so dumb nobody gives a shit as they all like a laugh or have him on ignore.

True story 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

True story 

My " OWNERSHIP " of you boys continues, unabated. 

You could not stand up to me, so you try to talk your way out of it. 

All, to no avail. The site knows that you fear me, and could not stand up to me!! :owned:    TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

My " OWNERSHIP " of you boys continues, unabated. 

You could not stand up to me, so you try to talk your way out of it. 

All, to no avail. The site knows that you fear me, and could not stand up to me!! :owned:    TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!

Fucking looser go away . Every one knows your bullshit stop fucking up threads with your pathetic insecurities 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Fucking looser go away . Every one knows your bullshit stop fucking up threads with your pathetic insecurities 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I've never met anyone that insecure.  Frightening.

Just admit that you could not take on, an insecure 74 year old from NH.  

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

More insecurity from the old man.  Must suck to be fading out of life and have not lived so much that you have to make shit up to feel better about it.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Just gets more and more. Pathetic . 

I NEVER said I was popular, or a party animal, or was a world traveler. 

I challenged you to a " TNW CHALLENGE " nothing more, nothing less. 

You obviously are afraid of me, and can't stand up to me, so you're trying to save face by posting absolutely un-related issues from TNW!!!

LMAO!! Low self, esteem, no fun, old!!!!! LMMFAO!! 

What else you wanna say, my pants got roofing tar on them??? LMAO!!

I have a lot of work to do, but I'll be back later to give you your daily beatings!!  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I NEVER said I was popular, or a party animal, or was a world traveler. 

I challenged you to a " TNW CHALLENGE " nothing more, nothing less. 

You obviously are afraid of me, and can't stand up to me, so you're trying to save face by posting absolutely un-related issues from TNW!!!

LMAO!! Low self, esteem, no fun, old!!!!! LMMFAO!! 

What else you wanna say, my pants got roofing tar on them??? LMAO!!

I have a lot of work to do, but I'll be back later to give you your daily beatings!!  

Go away we played your game you ghost or squirm you are a proven welch . Really no one give a fuck about you here or any place else now go away you pathetic old looser 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Go away we played your game you ghost or squirm you are a proven welch . Really no one give a fuck about you here or any place else now go away you pathetic old looser 

So, you're saying that you DO TAKE my TNW CHALLENGE? Is that what 

you're saying, or are you still afraid of my power??

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you're saying that you DO TAKE my TNW CHALLENGE? Is that what 

you're saying, or are you still afraid of my power??

I am saying I don't care . I accepted over a yr ago if you pre paid all expenses and paid my daily travel rate and you ghosted .

Honestly I did not care then and care less now . You are a irrelevant pathetic old man and I would not walk across a empty street to wast my time to kick your old ass. 

You are as irrelevant and worthless to me as you feel about your self. I honestly don't give to fucks about your pathetic lonely existence or how much money you saved not having to go out and spend it with friends and women .

Go away no one cares about you 

No one cares about your house 

No one cares about your 401k you are afraid to pull money out of 

No one cares if you live or die tonight 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I am saying I don't care . I accepted over a yr ago if you pre paid all expenses and paid my daily travel rate and you ghosted .

Honestly I did not care then and care less now . You are a irrelevant pathetic old man and I would not walk across a empty street to wast my time to kick your old ass. 

You are as irrelevant and worthless to me as you feel about your self. I honestly don't give to fucks about your pathetic lonely existence or how much money you saved not having to go out and spend it with friends and women .

Go away no one cares about you 

No one cares about your house 

No one cares about your 401k you are affeade to pull lovey out of 

No one cares if you live or die tonight 

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Here, here. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I 3rd the above gospel.

You three Fagmonts do realize that the members, know the truth. I issued you a challenge, and you FLAKED, CHOKED, and FAILED!!  

No matter what stupidity you posted, I " OWNED " you with massive POWER!!

Yes, you were " POWER OWNED "!!! TO THE MAX!!!  

:owned::owned::owned: