Elon Musk shreds Biden build back better says there should be zero subsidies for electric cars

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Musks fortune is subsidized by the Us taxpayers. Without the energy credits he would have zip.

Fuck Musk.

:lol:

Poor MC.  On the Musk bandwagon and defense team all the way....until now.  Something must have happened....I mean,. other than you being a complete flake of course.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the Supercharger networks well designed for roadtrips with the assumption that people are going to charge at home for the day to day IM0.  locally we have 3 spread out on 93,  1 on 95 and then 1 on 16 to allow for the most common travel patterns with North Conway coming soon.   Shit we actually have one up in Jackman now for those travelling to Canuckistan as well as one at Sunday river for the end destination of many

For those who usually stop on roadtrips it's not bad,  i personally don't so having to wait 30 minutes would drive me nuts.  

Does the "quick charge" cost more as I'm assuming that the 30 min. one is?

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor MC.  On the Musk bandwagon and defense team all the way....until now.  Something must have happened....I mean,. other than you being a complete flake of course.  :lmao:

Someone who says they were successful all on their own is full of shit.

EV rebates made his success. He could never have done it anywhere else on the planet.

your a selfish prick and prove it here every day.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

EV rebates made his success. He could never have done it anywhere else on the planet.

His product and innovation is what made him.  

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh yes, Obama said that.  I laughed then too.

Oh, I don't deny Musk fleeced all the world that was so eager to "climate change" virtue signal.  He banked fools.  Good for him.

Boo hoo.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Musk could've got down with that money....but he shamed the fake indian.  Now, MC says, "No way mister racist!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your success depended on your BIL :lol:

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Does the "quick charge" cost more as I'm assuming that the 30 min. one is?

superchargers charge at a far faster rate than other charges.  Some of the teslas get that for free other pay per KWh.  Choice is based less on expense than time.  

If they made a decent 6 seat SUV i would strongly consider it for the wife given how far she drives.  And if she travels 9/10 times its to one of the destinations with a supercharger near.  Teslas will literally plan the route and tell you were to stop and how long to charge for which is cool.  

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Musks fortune is subsidized by the Us taxpayers. Without the energy credits he would have zip.

Fuck Musk.

I remember when he was one of your heros. I do think you and spin were jacking him off daily for a bit.  Funny how fast you jumped off that ship. Shocker. How dare he 

Edited by Ez ryder

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Boo whoo he fleeced the idiots who were more than eager to suck his cock in order to earn there climate virtue badge. And you were right there cheering for it . Me on the other hand was saying it is bullshit to be subsidizing his shitty cars.  See I stay consistent with my objection to all non essential givenment spending. You just parrot what you are told like the foolish lemming you are. 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

superchargers charge at a far faster rate than other charges.  Some of the teslas get that for free other pay per KWh.  Choice is based less on expense than time.  

If they made a decent 6 seat SUV i would strongly consider it for the wife given how far she drives.  And if she travels 9/10 times its to one of the destinations with a supercharger near.  Teslas will literally plan the route and tell you were to stop and how long to charge for which is cool.  

Those are not the best on the car and should be avoided if possible.  Now and again what ever but some guys using them as there only source ie apartment dwellers etc not ideal 

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We are at "Fuck Musk" level now :lol: 

What's next for MC's brainwashing? Stay tuned to DU 

Seriously, what self respecting, half way intelligent and morally responsible person wants anything to do with that gross party?

I guess I kinda answered my own question there.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lol so you are saying his Cara don't sell in other counterys? Interesting 

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Every American taxpayer has funded his success and never even bought one of his cars.

Musk has turned his page.

No we have not funded it . Your party  borrowed that money from China helping to add to the almost 1 billion bucks a day we pay in interst . But oh boy it sure felt good to tell the world how much you care about the planet by subsidizing Musk back then.  To bad your virtue flag is so tattered now.  But on the bright side the debt is still there for you use to reconnect to those warm fuzzy feelings when you had Musk cock on your breath daily 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No we have not funded it . Your party  borrowed that money from China helping to add to the almost 1 billion bucks a day we pay in interst . But oh boy it sure felt good to tell the world how much you care about the planet by subsidizing Musk back then.  To bad your virtue flag is so tattered now.  But on the bright side the debt is still there for you use to reconnect to those warm fuzzy feelings when you had Musk cock on your breath daily 

Republican fingerprints were all over it. 
Are you NOT a Republican?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Republican fingerprints were all over it. 
Are you NOT a Republican?

Lol on the tesla subsides? They started under your brown god when you kids had full control of both houses . But what ever 

And un like you when people including Trump are pissing mony away i hate it and will speak up and say it is wrong and I will call my reps and let them know what I think about there votes . 

You on the other hand have no clue what you belive in unless you are told it is good or bad depending on who is serving up the bill. And that is just wrong on every level 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol on the tesla subsides? They started under your brown god when you kids had full control of both houses . But what ever 

And un like you when people including Trump are pissing mony away i hate it and will speak up and say it is wrong and I will call my reps and let them know what I think about there votes . 

You on the other hand have no clue what you belive in unless you are told it is good or bad depending on who is serving up the bill. And that is just wrong on every level 

You sure EV tax credits started under Obama and not Bush????  Might want to google a bit to see where it started…..