Harris unveils plan for electric vehicle charging network

58 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

News at 10 family of electrocuted man who was burnt to a crisp cutting live cable from charging station files suit claiming the fed govenments  negligence in installing stations with out a failsafe installed to prevent you from being electrocuted when attempting to steal the cables to sell for scrap 

This one ?

14A6DF82-64C4-45D7-A6F2-D63F37FDDEF1.jpeg

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Listen to all the caveman here. Not surprised you want to go backwards as you all support the Retarded Republican Party.

we should be using oil lamps right?…..lmao

And you support the Pedo Joe Party. Congratulations sick fuck. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Listen to all the caveman here. Not surprised you want to go backwards as you all support the Retarded Republican Party.

Mc, I live in a fairly large city, it's the snowiest large city in the country. We have well over a 100k renters that have on street parking, our street parking is even/odd days throughout the entire city even for commercial businesses..Park on one side on even # days and the other side on odd # days..we do this for snow removal/plowing..Can you tell me how these people would charge their cars?

:news:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Mc, I live in a fairly large city, it's the snowiest large city in the country. We have well over a 100k renters that have on street parking, our street parking is even/odd days throughout the entire city even for commercial businesses..Park on one side on even # days and the other side on odd # days..we do this for snow removal/plowing..Can you tell me how these people would charge their cars?

:news:

Ban on street parking in order to install chargers and bike lanes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If you have to use diesel generators at a Tesla manufacturer owned stire, you have some issues. Lol.

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2019/03/tesla-factory-store-uses-diesel-generators-to-recharge-slow-moving-model-3-inventory/

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The same way they owned Model T’s eventually. 

so this is a bad idea?

Yes it is not the governments job . Never has been never will be .

But again you don't give 2 fucks about poor people if yiu did you would not be for bullshit spending and the debt in insurers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So then explane to us why it is the federal govenments job or responsibility to build charging stations for cars ? In what world is this remotely logical to you ? Are the charging station attendants also going to be getting a federal pension and federa medical end dental insurance? Really are they ? Or again is the fed just going to give them to a hand full of there best donors after they are built and borrowed for ? 

Did the fed build gas stations? 

Did the fed build the electric grid

Has tge fed build nat gas pipe lines 

I for 1 have never been in a federally run or built  circle k . 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It must be easy to support programs that don’t affect you,, I hope you sent you BIL a great Christmas gift.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You should put up $150k for all electric vehicles like @BOHICA did.  Show us smellies the way of the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You should put up $150k for all electric vehicles like @BOHICA did.  Show us smellies the way of the future.

Plugged into a v3 today cost me about  10 dollars to get 180-200 miles of range today only took like 15 minutes maybe.

41056CD2-6C33-40B9-8269-743858D1EC6A.jpeg

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I use oil lamps at camp. No power or cellular service.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So then explane to us why it is the federal govenments job or responsibility to build charging stations for cars ? In what world is this remotely logical to you ? Are the charging station attendants also going to be getting a federal pension and federa medical end dental insurance? Really are they ? Or again is the fed just going to give them to a hand full of there best donors after they are built and borrowed for ? 

Did the fed build gas stations? 

Did the fed build the electric grid

Has tge fed build nat gas pipe lines 

I for 1 have never been in a federally run or built  circle k . 

there wouldn’t be electricity without the government to even run oil pump jacks in middle America the entire infrastructure to power the oil infrastructure in most of the US
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_Electrification_Act

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just heard on local news here that if Whitmer survives reelection she will immediately but thrust into a position to run in 2024  :lol: What about Harris?  :lol2: 

Neither of them are worth a shit 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

there wouldn’t be electricity without the government to even run oil pump jacks in middle America the entire infrastructure to power the oil infrastructure in most of the US
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_Electrification_Act

No electric distribution existed pre fdr.

He and his make work programs who many say prolonged the great depression gave loans to the power company's to hire guys to run lines to rural America. 

Can you honestly sit thete and yell me if not for FDR and the new deal the electric company's would not have run electric lines to rural America on thefe own ?  this is what you are attempting to tell us ? 

Also oil pipe lines existed pre FDR and again more make work loans . And some would argue tge govenment hand on the scale is how we got to the point refining most of our crude in only 4 states . But again are you thinking if the fed would not have built oil lines the oil drillers or refiners would not havevdone it on thete own ? If you have any doubt Just look to the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System 

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The same way they owned Model T’s eventually. 

so this is a bad idea?

Natural gas shortage, supply chain issues could result in rolling blackouts in New England

(WFSB) - Power grid operator ISO New England is warning there could be blackouts or controlled outages if we get severe cold weather this season.

It all has to do with the natural gas shortages and the supply chain issues we are seeing globally.

If the weather stays like we have been experiencing recently, then they will have enough electricity for New England, but if several cold days come, they might not have enough energy to distribute to companies, like Eversource and United Illuminating.

New England depends heavily on natural gas to create electricity and because there is a shortage, we might not have enough to meet the demand if we get bad weather.

https://www.wfsb.com/news/natural-gas-shortage-supply-chain-issues-could-result-in-rolling-blackouts-in-new-england/article_324574c0-5c54-11ec-b193-53802f62a356.html

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Once upon a time there was dumb blond jokes.

When WE ARE FILLING UP OUR CARS...... tell me the last time she pumped a drop of gas....

14 hours ago, CFM said:

This one ?

14A6DF82-64C4-45D7-A6F2-D63F37FDDEF1.jpeg

I swear to God... I am having heat pumps put in today. Just as I scrolled to that pic, the electrician walked through the door and started laughing his ass off....

• Haha 2