Wait for your snow check sled or bail out ?

Will you wait for your snowcheck or bail  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will you wait for your snowcheck or bail

• Wait until the sled comes in
    • Bail and find a different used sled
    • Bail and just ride what I have
    • Bail and snowcheck a 2023

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Looks like all 3 of us have the same sled, with the one exception being I'm waiting on the 650.  Polaris claims my sled should arrive by end of week ... we'll see :news:

1.35 cobra track?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Looks like all 3 of us have the same sled, with the one exception being I'm waiting on the 650.  Polaris claims my sled should arrive by end of week ... we'll see :news:

Good luck:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Mine has been "on a truck" for almost 2 weeks......XCR 128

Stopped by my dealer and he said the shipping has been a bit different.  Got a notice that sleds shipped the week before New year's and he has not received them yet.  Got notice last week that sleds shipped and they showed up last Friday.

I've got just shy of 700 miles this year so far and my 2021 VR1 just turned 4300 miles.  My wife will ride that sled once I get my XCR because she doesn't put on many miles so I hope it shows up soon.  Heading back up Wendesday for 3 days of riding.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 11:50 PM, Not greg b said:

I would leave the sled on order still. Next year’s sleds will be way more money than this year 

MSRP will likely increase for MY23 but ...

On 1/10/2022 at 9:33 AM, wrinkly balls said:

No reason for sled prices to go up. If they do then nobody should buy until manufactures lower prices again!!!!

The slight forthcoming increase in interest rates has rattled markets, Covid is still here, prices are too f'ing high, we're due for some financial turbulence.  That will likely drive down used prices and the cause/effect will be a flood of new unsold toys.

Maybe :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Got the call today, Mach Z is on the way, complete short of a DESS post, will have it end of next week.

Just in time for the relaxed restrictions here in Ontario, should be able to go in a get a warm-up coffee

at the local pit stop

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got a call around noon that my sled was at the dealer and I can pick it up tomorrow.  Jury is out for what I'm going to be going next year for snow check.  One thing for sure is there won't be any sled leaving here until my snow check sled comes in if I do get a new one.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Doug said:

Got a call around noon that my sled was at the dealer and I can pick it up tomorrow.  Jury is out for what I'm going to be going next year for snow check.  One thing for sure is there won't be any sled leaving here until my snow check sled comes in if I do get a new one.  

I don’t know why anyone would sell before getting another if you really want to ride.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I don’t know why anyone would sell before getting another if you really want to ride.

Agreed .... I'd be holding onto my sled until the Snowcheck arrives (at least while this supply chain / pandemic bullshit is going on).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I normally hold my sleds before my new one comes in.  This past spring with used sleds in short supply my dealer asked me to bring it in so I was trading a 2020 XC 850 and took it down.  I still have a 2021 VR1 which was intended for my wife to ride this season.  He has offered up a sled to use if I needed one as he has done in the past when I sold sleds outright.  So far this year I've worked around it.  Rode a Ski-Doo one full weekend and just don't care for the riding position on them. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, wrinkly balls said:

Check your hose. Make sure its not rubbing. Enjoy the new ride!!!!!:congrats:

Hose, bearings, bubble in the oil line all checked and good to as the sled was delivered.