Wait for your snow check sled or bail out ?

Will you wait for your snowcheck or bail  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will you wait for your snowcheck or bail

• Wait until the sled comes in
    • Bail and find a different used sled
    • Bail and just ride what I have
    • Bail and snowcheck a 2023

On 1/3/2022 at 5:21 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Troy Halverson posted on a FB thread (ACTR) they plan to have all new sleds to their dealers by the end of January.

All 34 they have left to deliver.  One is Ramstads.

:lmao:

Quite a few more than that but at least they are rideable once it gets to the dealer. Unlike Polaris which might be missing shocks or spindles or an engine. Maybe a tunnel. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

I thought polaris did limit orders?  I recall on HCS mostly, but also other forums, screenshots of the snowcheck site with limited availability or sold out on some sleds and people claimed it was a marketing gimmick by polaris to get more orders.  Then it turned out polaris was rejecting orders and those same people bitched and complained there order was rejected.

I never heard that.

But if true, some of the resident idiots here might want to know, they were slamming cat for cutting off orders in the spring, calling it "bad business".  Real bright bulbs those Polaris die hards.  Deephaven, bontz, etc.  Completely brand blind supporter's of the bar graph company that brought you unmatched durability.

I'm sure their tune would have changed if their #2 daddy started copying cat (again).

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I never heard that.

But if true, some of the resident idiots here might want to know, they were slamming cat for cutting off orders in the spring, calling it "bad business".  Real bright bulbs those Polaris die hards.  Deephaven, bontz, etc.  Completely brand blind supporter's of the bar graph company that brought you unmatched durability.

I'm sure their tune would have changed if their #2 daddy started copying cat (again).

"I never heard that" ... you seem to miss a lot of things :lol: Didn't know that SkiDoo hasn't had pull start for years, Polaris DID limit snow check, Cat sucks, etc. LOL

If ever there were a picture of a "Completely brand blind supporter" I know who it would show a picture of ... well, it'd be a Siamese type picture ... you & the Rammer!! 

10 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I never heard that.

No surprise you missed it then when Polaris was listing some models as limited supply during snow check. Your green glasses must have filtered that out.  It was the MADCATTER'S that we calling out that was BS and just a ploy of Polaris to use a scare tactics to get more orders.

• Like 1

#2 mob to the rescue!

Yes I don't keep up with the other brands, why would I?  I'm not like you haters where I know more about the history of other companies than your own history... Jealousy.

I saw some number 2 fan clubbers hating on cat for limiting orders, do I figured the #2 leader was not limiting.  Maybe this hate was before they copied Cat.  Funny I never saw them hate on #2 for it or talk about it..

Funny how that works.  "Fair and balanced".

Now you guys are triggered by me not paying attention to your brands? 😹 I'm sorry you guys.  Maybe if you'd post more about them instead of your undying hatred for Arctic Cat, you could educate me on all the wonderful things about your second most popular favorite brand!  Like patriots, Matryx's, and axsys, oh my!  😱

Super Trax even just posted an article, it was a follow up to a previous cat article, they talked about how the previous article that was solely about Cat got more feedback than anything they've done.  Cat sure does have your guys' panties in a bunch.  Good luck with it guys.

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

#2 mob to the rescue!

Yes I don't keep up with the other brands, why would I?  I'm not like you haters where I know more about the history of other companies than your own history... Jealousy.

I saw some number 2 fan clubbers hating on cat for limiting orders, do I figured the #2 leader was not limiting.  Maybe this hate was before they copied Cat.  Funny I never saw them hate on #2 for it or talk about it..

Now you guys are triggered by me not paying attention to your brands? 😹 I'm sorry you guys.  Maybe if you'd post more about them instead of your undying hatred for Arctic Cat, you could educate me on all the wonderful things about your second most popular favorite brand!  Like patriots, Matryx's, and axsys, oh my!  😱

Super Trax even just posted an article, it was a follow up to a previous cat article, they talked about how the previous article that was solely about Cat got more feedback than anything they've done.  Cat sure does have your guys' panties in a bunch.  Good luck with it guys.

Unlike you, I've owned the other brand (hence, not brand blinded like you).  Hell, I was even talking with the local Cat dealer about Thundercat availability a month ago when I found out my XCR was getting pushed back to January.  And don't sell yourself short on being a hater ... you're just like anyone else who bashes (and no, it's not jealousy for ANY of us :lol2:)

We had a Polaris when I was a kid.  It had some of that patriot durability in its DNA for sure.

It is jealousy bontz.  Why do you follow cat like a rabid dog?  Jealousy.  I have told you I don't follow the other brands at all other than what I might see on here.

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

We had a Polaris when I was a kid.  It had some of that patriot durability in its DNA for sure.

It is jealousy bontz.  Why do you follow cat like a rabid dog?  Jealousy.  I have told you I don't follow the other brands at all other than what I might see on here.

Jealousy of what?  :lol2: Trolling, trolling, trolling ... nice work Mainecat Jr.

• Haha 1

On 12/10/2021 at 10:06 AM, Bontz said:

I've been watching Marketplace more than anything else (I looked at Craigslist a week ago).  And I have a call into the Cat dealer about the Thundercat, just to get a realistic price.  Before I jump the gun though, I need to man up and go to this new Polaris dealer I got forced into, and talk with someone and make sure the deposit I placed doesn't come back to me as some bullshit merchandise gift card or whatever.  I haven't stepped foot into the dealership yet, so my first visit may be my last.  That said, I would be ecstatic if they told me my sled was on a truck, and scheduled to be here this month ... because I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about the 650 XCR.  But that Thundercat sure is calling my name if Polaris can't deliver. I figure if I can get into it for $19K I should be able to sell it for $25K the way this market is!!! :lol:

The game Harley guys used to play. It fizzled years ago

52 minutes ago, mnstang said:

#2 mob to the rescue!

Not dishing on Cat.  Just correcting what the MADCATTER'S are claiming.  Polaris DID limit models.  Unlike your previous claims.  

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Little early to be into the Old Milwaukee, isn't it?  Then again, it's Friday so chug-a-lug!!! 

You're right.  Not obsessed at all.  It's just me.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

It would be bad for all of us if Cat goes away.  I've owned more Cats than Poo's and would like that choice again someday....but they need to get their shit together first.

4 minutes ago, ICG said:

Yes, It would be bad for the masses, if only Ski Doo and Polaris were the only major players!

Monopolistic, Fat and Lazy. .    Product development, quality and pricing would all negatively impact the consumer market.

Please Textron, keep Arctic Cat open

Textron, please sell Arctic Cat to Argo :thumb:

I saw a video a couple of days ago from Yamaha saying that they intended to deliver all spring order sleds.  I know a guy who said his dealer told him his Yamaha Sidewinder order was actually cancelled.  That didn’t make sense when I heard it - not delayed, cancelled.  He didn’t trade and is still riding his old sled, fortunately.  But, I’m curious - hopefully, the dealer has better news for him soon.

49 minutes ago, X2700 said:

I’m waiting on same sled!!!!

no word yet on mine?

May stop in at dealer today see if there’s update!!!

Talked to a guy Saturday that had just gotten his red white and blue 850 XCR with a 136 ice ripper last week.  The build date on the sled was 12/21/21

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1