Wait for your snow check sled or bail out ?

Will you wait for your snowcheck or bail  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will you wait for your snowcheck or bail

• Wait until the sled comes in
    • Bail and find a different used sled
    • Bail and just ride what I have
    • Bail and snowcheck a 2023

On 12/11/2021 at 5:21 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Mark we’ve been running the Rox Flex Teks on all of the off trail sleds in our group. They’ve been tough as nails and SUPER helpful for keeping those “stinger” limbs from snapping you in the hands. 

those are the best,  the difference to the ski doo is night and day.  my hands were never cold with the Rox.  Need to get a new set but for being retired from motorized toys somehow i have 40k worth of them this year.  

Fuck it just ordered them

Edited by Angry ginger

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

those are the best,  the difference to the ski doo is night and day.  my hands were never cold with the Rox.  Need to get a new set but for being retired from motorized toys somehow i have 40k worth of them this year.  

Fuck it just ordered them

I have a set on my trail sled too. 

7A58D350-DD15-4FBB-81B9-1FE017CE081A.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Those actually look pretty good.  Still haven’t decided on my guards.  Either scats or the Rox Stealth.  I just don’t want the donkey ear look.  

I like them. This is the best head on picture I have of them thus far. 

8EB0BB43-84B1-47DB-B2BE-FCBB46438AF2.jpeg

I've ran Rox on my sleds for I don't know how many years now, only ones I'll use.  Got a set on my bench for my 2022 XCR, IF it ever comes in.

DSCN0664.JPG

01011756.JPG

01011645.JPG

Edited by A05GSHO

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are all in their mid-60’s at heart?  :lol:

I just don't get modifying a sled to be colder to ride, and try to be warmer at the same time. 

Have you seen the new F150s come with half a windshield?  It's the hottest new trend.

Can we morph this into a can thread while we are at it? 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I just don't get modifying a sled to be colder to ride, and try to be warmer at the same time. 

Have you seen the new F150s come with half a windshield?  It's the hottest new trend.

Can we morph this into a can thread while we are at it? 

Well, like anything, it’s how you ride and where you ride.  If I was hitting 70+ on the lakes fields and ditches, I’d have a flat screen and dress for it.  But I’m not doing that. Digits tend to get cold when extended in the cold weather.  A little protection against the one makes sense.  I also don’t get cold easily so, I can skimp and be better off than most.

Go see if somebody on HCS needs your assistance.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Doug said:

And then there's the guys that run their "Race Sleds" on the trail.  Well their opinion of a race sled.  Ricky Z Racer trail racer. :lol:

Race sled.jpg

Zero credit for re-effort.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:28 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Know what else works?

A windshield.

Ever wonder why the XC and Enduro racers utilize one instead of a speedometer cover and a pair of Mickey mouse ears?

i like a windshield but i also want my handguards.  first thing i toss is the stock windshield on my x sleds, freerides, XRS and current BC XRS

PXL_20211210_002614153.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Was talking to a riding buddy of mine about the upcoming New Year's weekend, and he said his sister-in-law has an Enduro 600 ordered and it was pushed back again.  Apparently his brother-in-law was told, "Maybe end of February, but likely will be March.  Don't call us, we'll call you" and also asked if they wanted to back out of it as the dealership could then sell it when it finally came in.  WTF!?!

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Was talking to a riding buddy of mine about the upcoming New Year's weekend, and he said his sister-in-law has an Enduro 600 ordered and it was pushed back again.  Apparently his brother-in-law was told, "Maybe end of February, but likely will be March.  Don't call us, we'll call you" and also asked if they wanted to back out of it as the dealership could then sell it when it finally came in.  WTF!?!

Smh.  

24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Dealers are in a bad spot as well and not getting any better responses from both Polaris and Ski-Doo.  Still got guys in our club waiting for their Ski-Doo's but Ski-Doo has done a better job get sleds out to customers.  My XCR is in the build stage but a window from January 1st to the 31st for delivery is to open for me.  It seems more sleds are starting to show up so hopefully mine shows up sooner than later.

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

Dealers are in a bad spot as well and not getting any better responses from both Polaris and Ski-Doo.  Still got guys in our club waiting for their Ski-Doo's but Ski-Doo has done a better job get sleds out to customers.  My XCR is in the build stage but a window from January 1st to the 31st for delivery is to open for me.  It seems more sleds are starting to show up so hopefully mine shows up sooner than later.

Same here for me (also in "build status") and I have a feeling the delivery is going to happen closer to the END of January instead of the beginning.