Confirmed. Axys NOT tippy

Anler

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's so not tippy a long time Arctic cat enthusiast sold his tippy cat el tigre and bought the best handling sled on snow. Not even a debate tbh

IMG_20211208_141640939_HDR.jpg

He’s a saddlebagger from Chicago.  Polaris was a good call.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He’s a saddlebagger from Chicago.  Polaris was a good call.

Vince has over 100,000 miles logged on Arctic cats. All over the US and Canada. How about you?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Vince has over 100,000 miles logged on Arctic cats. All over the US and Canada. How about you?

Not me.  But, you are from Indiana so, I can see the importance of saddlebagging miles.  Now, are you sure you are out on the trails “smashing it” or, are you two still in the room?

:lol: My god.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not me.  But, you are from Indiana so, I can see the importance of saddlebagging miles.  Now, are you sure you are out on the trails “smashing it” or, are you two still in the room?

:lol: My god.

You're so cool sitting in your house doing nothing. :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

You're so cool sitting in your house doing nothing. :lol:

I’m having coffee, watching the news, being scared of something and having coffee.  That’s a lot before 7am!!!!!

I need to go have a “sit down” but, I don’t want to do too much at once.  I’ll wait until after 7:00

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m having coffee, watching the news, being scared of something and having coffee.  That’s a lot before 7am!!!!!

I need to go have a “sit down” but, I don’t want to do too much at once.  I’ll wait until after 7:00

Just sitting here this morning with my morning Mountain Dew wondering how to make my axys less tippy and what time I’m getting up Saturday morning to be in silver bay by 9am?

45B43A99-98BF-4319-89BC-B74A7C7668E5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Just sitting here this morning with my morning Mountain Dew wondering how to make my axys less tippy and what time I’m getting up Saturday morning to be in silver bay by 9am?

:lol:

It looks like a good bit coming closer to you.  We’re still thin up here.  Top of the Arrowhead may be getting packed with something rideable soon.  I’m about ready for a shake down run.  Pulled my new lid out yesterday and got it all fitted up with goooogles and breath box.  Itsa coming!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you had a more enjoyable sled to ride you might be riding instead. We are getting ready to head out now. Salud!

23 minutes ago, X2700 said:

I did that 2 weeks ago. Enjoy! :bc:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you had a more enjoyable sled to ride you might be riding instead. We are getting ready to head out now. Salud!

Need more snow here.  I DON’T WANT AN ENJOYABLE SLED!!!  I WANT ONE THAT HATES ME!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds scary.  Better stay focused!  :lmao:

No shit. With my adhd, my Indy might be a death trap. 

However, after yesterdays ride, can also confirm, not tippy. And I lazy ass, end of a 300 mile run, never left the same spot on the seat, rode that bitch for the last 20 miles back to the truck, just to make sure! That and if I didn’t, that slop the bar sold me as “chicken tenders” would probably have been all over the inside of my helmet and down the front of my coat. Woof. Wtf happened to even half way decent bar food? 

On 12/9/2021 at 5:02 AM, Anler said:

It's so not tippy a long time Arctic cat enthusiast sold his tippy cat el tigre and bought the best handling sled on snow. Not even a debate tbh

IMG_20211208_141640939_HDR.jpg

@ACE thinks they are tippy cuz his boyfriend is always riding 2up with him.

Oops

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/9/2021 at 6:50 AM, Zambroski said:

Late to the party, but you watch the “news”? 

Traitor.

;)

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

@ACE thinks they are tippy cuz his boyfriend is always riding 2up with him.

Oops

Ace really loves it when he is riding with his man friend and the snowmachines tips over tbh

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Tell Vince that coat makes him look gay. Thanks

He bought like 6 coats in that model because it was the last year you could get a cat coat in GORETEX. Every one of them fell apart. That one there saw it's last trail last week when it fell apart. LOL

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is he one of those... Polaris Passionate People now?

Who was that schmuck on HCS?  :lol:

Who fucking knows.  "This Anys is the best thing I've ever ridden in my entire life!  It's just amazing!  So much better than ANYTHING I've ever owned before!!  What took me so long to jump shit to this super amazing, happy, terrific, fun factored machine?!  It's simply the greatest machine ever produced!!!  PERIOD!!!"

-guy who just sold his 1999 MXZ 440 fan.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

He bought like 6 coats in that model because it was the last year you could get a cat coat in GORETEX. Every one of them fell apart. That one there saw it's last trail last week when it fell apart. LOL

His gear just falls apart on him when sitting there?  That's weird.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I do like some of the good GORETEX stuff. 

I was shooting the bull with N.K. a few years ago and he had a Klim jacket I'd never seen.  I asked about the jacket.  He said they gave it to him and wanted his thoughts.  I asked him what was the verdict? 

In his typical mellow style he said:  "It's OK, but only good for about 25,000 miles."

Said it was his second one and pointed out where the fabric was fraying from wind on the back of each shoulder.

I guess if he had been riding an Axys, I would have called his b.s. and accused him of tipping over and falling off the sled. ;)