OFFICIAL 2021-22 SLEDDING THREAD

• Platinum Contributing Member

Playing hookie tomorrow and riding. Dropping at nash stream and heading north.maybe do a local cub Poker run from home satdee. If it’s not 40 degrees. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 11:49 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Polaris is pretty slick in that department and I asked a couple times about retrofitting a 7s on my sled.🤣

I can't even see my gauge with my fishfinder mounted to my riser. I can see the gas gauge and temp if I look over the top. Thats all I care about

2 hours ago, s pump said:

I can't even see my gauge with my fishfinder mounted to my riser. I can see the gas gauge and temp if I look over the top. Thats all I care about

i have no idea last weekend how long my oil and gas light were on since i can't see them.   with the stock riser i could but i feel my hands are around my knees.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i have no idea last weekend how long my oil and gas light were on since i can't see them.   with the stock riser i could but i feel my hands are around my knees.  

I have the adjustable on mine, helps considerably.  Up for offtrailing, down for cruising.  

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

57 degress currently here in CT...will be over 60 by Noon I bet. Guess Ill get the Boat out 🤦‍♂️

That’s just fucked…how far do you have to trailer to ride? 

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

57 degress currently here in CT...will be over 60 by Noon I bet. Guess Ill get the Boat out 🤦‍♂️

Ya snows going quick here lot of grass showing. We had the shop doors opened up at 10am today in freakin mid February 😞.

20 hours ago, EvilBird said:

11 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya snows going quick here lot of grass showing. We had the shop doors opened up at 10am today in freakin mid February 😞.

Same here 58* yesterday 3" of rain..We lost everything. 19* this morning, so any trails left on the Tug Hill are solid ice...:finger: Mother Nature

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Same here 58* yesterday 3" of rain..We lost everything. 19* this morning, so any trails left on the Tug Hill are solid ice...:finger: Mother Nature

Hey at least you are back to cold again It’s still 58 here and raining right now 😢. Sucks for sure 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Same in Maine.  But its snowing, will make a killer base with a few inches of fluff on top.

• Gold Member

Was suppose to go to Island Pond Sun-Tues.....gonna cancel at this point I guess. 

Still thinking I could ride Sunday and go home Monday,  but thats a lot of driving for shit conditions. And I cant really ride to any destinations 😕👎