OFFICIAL 2021-22 SLEDDING THREAD

• Gold Member

Well, our trip got cut short. Took an hour to get the truck started.  It’s just a 6.0 gas. Jump box and jumper cables, still just a click. Tap on starter a few times, finally cranked. Ain’t shutting the fucker back off for 3 1/2 hours. 

1082458A-C3CD-490F-86E7-28B7ED98363C.jpeg

1 hour ago, XCR INDY said:

Well, our trip got cut short. Took an hour to get the truck started.  It’s just a 6.0 gas. Jump box and jumper cables, still just a click. Tap on starter a few times, finally cranked. Ain’t shutting the fucker back off for 3 1/2 hours. 

1082458A-C3CD-490F-86E7-28B7ED98363C.jpeg

That sucks.  We woke up to -5 and after yesterday said eff it.  Driving home pre blizzard, and saving our chips for next weekend.  :bc:   Still got a lot of winter left.  About 800 miles on so far.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That sucks.  We woke up to -5 and after yesterday said eff it.  Driving home pre blizzard, and saving our chips for next weekend.  :bc:   Still got a lot of winter left.  About 800 miles on so far.

I fucking wish. One mid week day trip trail ride is all I’ve had. I have a house rented for a four day trip in the Keewenaw the end of this month and I haven’t even ridden my RMK yet this year. :wall:

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Did 130 miles Jan 15 & 100 on the 16th.....We need more snow.

did you stay up yesterday.  disappointed it started raining mid afternoon south of the forks.  we left Jackman at 2:15 and ran into rain for the ride from say Moscow to Augusta then the sn popped out.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

did you stay up yesterday.  disappointed it started raining mid afternoon south of the forks.  we left Jackman at 2:15 and ran into rain for the ride from say Moscow to Augusta then the sn popped out.  

No we went home Sunday night. Going back up Thursday night and ride Friday and Saturday...granddaughters 1st bday party on Sunday. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I bought 4 brand new ones on my way to the dealer! :lol:

Trails look decent in your area too!! Was just over by Bibbens heading down 5&20, doing some sales calls in Auburn today

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Trails look decent in your area too!! Was just over by Bibbens heading down 5&20, doing some sales calls in Auburn today

Yeah Im heading out for a shakedown cruise after I ice my ankle.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah Im heading out for a shakedown cruise after I ice my ankle.

I’m always weary of my first shakedown run of the year after my Culver’s incident.  Man, everything was perfect!  Let’s keep rollin!  Woo hoo!!!!!!

And then…..

3B4DF103-7EB6-4B7E-85AB-52BCF892780B.jpeg

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m always weary of my first shakedown run of the year after my Culver’s incident.  Man, everything was perfect!  Let’s keep rollin!  Woo hoo!!!!!!

And then…..

3B4DF103-7EB6-4B7E-85AB-52BCF892780B.jpeg

:lol:

Just put the first 50 clicks on the odometer. What's fucking blast this thing is to ride!! I switched up with my buddy for 5 miles, he has a GSX 900ace. All I can say is :lol: fuck that dog!! My XCR is the cats ass!!! Love this thing so far!!

• Like 5