To the bitter anger of the left, the senate is poised to block Biden’s vaccine mandate

Rod

Well, here's my story. Un jabbed, got Covid and boys I'm here to tell you, it's taken me 3 weeks to get anywhere near normal. TBH, I didn't know if it was going to be a good result. The ER here was "Hey, you gotta ride it out". Same with my provider's nurse. 2nd time to ER, which unfortunately was 10 days after symptoms so no magic elixir, I said to give me prednisone and take a chance. Told that they'd have to admit me before they could administer. Lost it on them. Got the roids. My oxygen saturation was dropping below 90 and that's not good. I recommend a saturation meter to have these days. Could save your life. Anyhow, I'm on the mend. But, I need to tell you about the 5 people that were positive during this time. All jabbed, 1 is my wife who has had only sniffles as well as a friend with basically the same symptoms. 2 are laying on their stomachs coma induced on ventilators. Will they live, don't know. Last but not least, 74 y/o woman who's funeral is this Saturday. Again all jabbed. 

I'm not here to rally the jabbing crew or the no jab crew. I'm here to say that if I were to do it all over again I'm still not sure. I think no matter how careful one might be it's still a pretty good chance that you'll get the vid. Luck of the draw as to how sick you'll become. Good luck!

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Fascists.  Another ass handing at the hands of the US Constitution.  That fucking thing is just causing them fits!!!!!

The leftist fascists are irate 

Now the house will just shit on it and if not pedo joe's handlers will veto it.

Omigod is just a minor cold but the left says it's even more serious now for everyone to be getting the jab - this when most have likely already had the virus and have natural immunity and pfizer has a pill you can take to lessen or even eliminate symptoms.  Fucking bunch of lunatics in DC.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Must watch, Moderna vax and intellectual property transfer back in 2019.  

Anyone who still thinks this was not planned, is beyond repair.

Glenn Beck was able to find what not one single foreign countries intelligence community was able to find? 

He’s good. :snack:

China must love that we keep blaming ourselves for this.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Glenn Beck was able to find what not one single foreign countries intelligence community was able to find? 

Remember when I said 

time to start making sure Glenn and any one he talks to is  marginalized and discredited daily 

Did not take long 

What is amazing is you think they are looking or care . Any one with power who cares is already paid 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

No, he just got it to Tucker, its old news for those who know how to actually do their own research.  You wouldn't know that though.

Collins even admitted it in the video.  I suggest you also look up event 201, the plandemic simulation that was performed back in Oct 2019 for a Coronavirus pandemic.  Again, nothing to see for an idiot.  

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Remember when I said 

time to start making sure Glenn and any one he talks to is  marginalized and discredited daily 

Did not take long 

What is amazing is you think they are looking or care . Any one with power who cares is already paid 

Right on Q.

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Remember when I said 

Did not take long 

Not marginalizing, just putting into perspective. This isn’t just our problem.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, he just got it to Tucker, its old news for those who know how to actually do their own research.  You wouldn't know that though.

Collins even admitted it in the video.  I suggest you also look up event 201, the plandemic simulation that was performed back in Oct 2019 for a Coronavirus pandemic.  Again, nothing to see for an idiot.  

Research? Nope, I don’t frequent twitter. Someday though, someday…..

Again, China loves this. “See, the Americans planned this!” What a joke. 9_9

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not marginalizing, just putting into perspective. This isn’t just our problem.

Here is your factcheck for event 201.  False, that's all good for the idiots.  Put it away, just a coincidence, one month before.

Our ruling: False

Although Event 201 was a real event affiliated with high-profile medical professionals, business leaders and government actors, the claim that the event predicted the current pandemic, or is tied to it directly in some way, is unfounded. We rate this claim FALSE because it is not supported by our research. There is no reason to believe that the current pandemic will resemble the Event 201 simulation, despite coincidences in the modeling and timing of the simulation.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Here's Obama, you probably never heard this as teck has scrubbed it.  

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not planned but lost control is more like UT.  Unless of course you still believe in the wet market distraction

Edited by Ez ryder

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not planned but lost control is more like UT.  Unless of course you still believe in the wet market distraction

Let’s just be clear here. This puts the onus on the US, insinuating we are to blame. China no longer has anything to do with it, other than I guess we used them to leak it from their labs.

Good work guys, good work. Tucker goes from “patriot purge” to throw America under the bus.

:wtf:

Edited by akvanden

21 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Well, here's my story. Un jabbed, got Covid and boys I'm here to tell you, it's taken me 3 weeks to get anywhere near normal. TBH, I didn't know if it was going to be a good result. The ER here was "Hey, you gotta ride it out". Same with my provider's nurse. 2nd time to ER, which unfortunately was 10 days after symptoms so no magic elixir, I said to give me prednisone and take a chance. Told that they'd have to admit me before they could administer. Lost it on them. Got the roids. My oxygen saturation was dropping below 90 and that's not good. I recommend a saturation meter to have these days. Could save your life. Anyhow, I'm on the mend. But, I need to tell you about the 5 people that were positive during this time. All jabbed, 1 is my wife who has had only sniffles as well as a friend with basically the same symptoms. 2 are laying on their stomachs coma induced on ventilators. Will they live, don't know. Last but not least, 74 y/o woman who's funeral is this Saturday. Again all jabbed. 

I'm not here to rally the jabbing crew or the no jab crew. I'm here to say that if I were to do it all over again I'm still not sure. I think no matter how careful one might be it's still a pretty good chance that you'll get the vid. Luck of the draw as to how sick you'll become. Good luck!

It seems to affect everyone differently.