Where do you ride the most?

Where do you ride the most?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. I get my silly face on while riding...

• Lakes/Rivers
    • Fields
    • Ditches
    • Railroad Beds/Roads
    • Off trail
    • Mountains
    • Winding Wooded Trails
    • The Internet

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Can I borrow your Sat phone and Avvy Backpack?  :) 

But seriously, I've been meaning to do a 'on trail' ride from L'Anse to Marquette and back for quite some time now.  If @Not greg b can manage not to fall down again between [insert neighborhood bar/grill here] and home it would be a great ride from L'Anse all the way to the Soo.  @fortune46x would make the ride enjoyable aside from stopping to fill his 2 pint oil cannister and check his squish every 14 miles, when he wasn't bitching about the GD Soo.  :lol:  

Group ride anyone?  

10k is heavy breathing territory.  Take a buddy.  :) 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f758295b7fafe70e06

Lanse to mrq is boring and mrq to Munising is a crap shoot unless you take the southern route. Just trailer to Munising and leave from there. 

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Lanse to mrq is boring and mrq to Munising is a crap shoot unless you take the southern route. Just trailer to Munising and leave from there. 

Ever go from Lanse to Skanee towards the Hurons?  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ever go from Lanse to Skanee towards the Hurons?  

Was just up there with the sxs crew last June. Haven’t ridden 14 between lanse and mrq in a lot of years but even Mt. Arvin isn’t much to see. The off trail riding in that area? Top secret shit. 

DBC56C94-21DB-4AA0-9F0B-3D9240DD7887.jpeg

9 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Was just up there with the sxs crew last June. Haven’t ridden 14 between lanse and mrq in a lot of years but even Mt. Arvin isn’t much to see. The off trail riding in that area? Top secret shit. 

DBC56C94-21DB-4AA0-9F0B-3D9240DD7887.jpeg

I've done and seen some stuff in that area off what little path there is in places most will never see.  It's true wilderness by all definitions.   

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've done and seen some stuff in that area off what little path there is in places most will never see.  It's true wilderness by all definitions.   

Eh. The backwoods of Ontario is more remote feeling, imo. After riding up there a few times, even the most remote areas of the UP fee like Tip Up Town weekend on Houghton Lake.

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Eh. The backwoods of Ontario is more remote feeling, imo. After riding up there a few times, even the most remote areas of the UP fee like Tip Up Town weekend on Houghton Lake.

it's nice to know there are still wild places the masses won't set foot on

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's nice to know there are still wild places the masses won't set foot on

You can ride a trail up there for literally hours, not see a sign, not see another rider and hardly any tracks. It’s eerie as FUCK. The best trails I’ve ever ridden though. 

• Like 1

There are so many untracked logging roads where we ride, you never get bored.  Give me this kind of conditions I'm in heaven.  I have the perfect sled for it.  Its not even my sled, but the conditions, yeah.  :bc: 

261094069_1394212104341929_7459890944090119112_n.thumb.jpg.59224b3abcf246241d1cfeeec7ffb73d.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1