Bad news for Crocs lover's

Just got in from walking the dog in 2” of slushy snow with my crocs. Feet got a little wet and cold but other than that they performed flawlessly. There’s not a more versatile or better shoe on the market. I even filled my rifle season buck tag in crocs a couple weeks ago. Hopefully I get 2 new pairs for Christmas again this year, my current two are racing slicks on the bottom.

11 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Just got in from walking the dog in 2” of slushy snow with my crocs. Feet got a little wet and cold but other than that they performed flawlessly. There’s not a more versatile or better shoe on the market. I even filled my rifle season buck tag in crocs a couple weeks ago. Hopefully I get 2 new pairs for Christmas again this year, my current two are racing slicks on the bottom.

Adamant croc wearers are proven to be fleet footed due to necessity.  Also, can break into “splits” at a moments notice!  :lol:

59 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Do they come with a Corvette hat and jacket?  

:lol:

No, Porsche nylon.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 9:21 PM, Palu49 said:

I was wearing my shop/yard pair today, while working on the snowblower in the house garage. Had to go out to the barn to grab the gas can and almost biffed it. Yep, theys bald on the bottom. I’m pissed because they are closed toe and don’t have holes in them so they work awesome for wet grass events and they don’t make them anymore. Then, you’ve got these new Gucci/gay deals they are making now. WTF? :flush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I was wearing my shop/yard pair today, while working on the snowblower in the house garage. Had to go out to the barn to grab the gas can and almost biffed it. Yep, theys bald on the bottom. I’m pissed because they are closed toe and don’t have holes in them so they work awesome for wet grass events and they don’t make them anymore. Then, you’ve got these new Gucci/gay deals they are making now. WTF? :flush:

chef shoes don't have holes ;) 

https://www.crocs.com/c/shop-by/activity/chef-shoes?adid=ppc_google_us_brand_x_dsa_x_x_x&ef_id=CjwKCAiAn5uOBhADEiwA_pZwcKxfESY2CtIFTkQ97q9aGv_fOVnDlaZTb7dSVrFCCD1pp13F6lpqDhoCcqcQAvD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!4035!3!530153982179!!!g!!&gclid=CjwKCAiAn5uOBhADEiwA_pZwcKxfESY2CtIFTkQ97q9aGv_fOVnDlaZTb7dSVrFCCD1pp13F6lpqDhoCcqcQAvD_BwE

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Is that what they got you for Christmas or did they add to their pile?

I got Crocs, Klotz & Shocks 

Wife couldn't figure out why part of her Breeo gift was two pairs of Sno Pro toe hooks.

:lol: