Death toll from the moronic variant so far

Rod

5 hours ago, ACE said:

Zero. To date it’s zero.

Sledgey, I agree with you that this covid is a political hot potato. It was a fuck-job with Trump from day one.

That having been said, I do not agree that it is, ONLY THE FLU.

I can't prove anything, but my paranoid instincts tell me that it is a LAB CREATED DEATH VIRUS, released intentionally by China, to get the USA, as an act of biological warfare.  Just my .02c. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sledgey, I agree with you that this covid is a political hot potato. It was a fuck-job with Trump from day one.

I can't prove anything, but my paranoid instincts tell me that it is a LAB CREATED DEATH VIRUS, released intentionally by China, to get the USA, as an act of biological warfare.  Just my .02c. 

Lab created? Most likely 

death virus? Yes for some. 

infection death rate of the flu is around .1% and the rones is around .15% 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

:bc:

You can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't cross the few lines that the membership asked for. Keep in mind NOTHING, except for pissing off rob was off limits on FS v1.0 :bc:

Shitting on wives and physical harm threats ?

31 minutes ago, CFM said:

Shitting on wives and physical harm threats ?

You wouldn't believe some of the shit that some slung here back in the day.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

bigmouth….lol 

Some times leading them to water just isn't enough. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Viruses mutate. They become more contagious and more mild, less deadly. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Legend said:

Viruses mutate. They become more contagious and more mild, less deadly. 

This has been known about this new variant from the beginning. But people are still shitting themselves about it. Wake up!

6 minutes ago, old indy said:

I cant get over how many kids i see walking around out of school with masks on all of a sudden.  the schools must be hammering them hard with the bullshit.

Yes there’s a lot of children that will be scarred for life over this 

all because of some weak minded adults desire to virtue signal 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes there’s a lot of children that will be scarred for life over this 

all because of some weak minded adults desire to virtue signal 

its nuts. Masks were all but gone two weeks ago. the fear they are pushing with the latest version is even less founded in fact than the two previous versions. but they are getting more in line/ under control arent they.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Omicron might be the best thing to happen concerning the pandemic.   Even more so than the therapeutic jabs that were all but ready to go when the pandemic hit.....wait what?   Hmmmmm......    

Edited by Highmark

On 12/6/2021 at 3:31 PM, ckf said:

Again, I agree with you on the mandates, but calling the opposition idiots just makes you look like one and not taken seriously :dunno:

Nothing that's happened the last two year warrants the response by government. Even if the numbers matched the Spanish flu the reaction wouldn't be warranted. The numbers would have to be like the Plague for the reaction to be warranted. Masks stay at home mandates and vaccines should all be your choice. If you think a vaxx works then it doesn't matter if I'm vaccinated, if you think your mask works then I don't need a mask and if you think staying at home works then keep your ass at home. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yep, letting 50 million people die (or 200m+ corrected per Capita) is no big deal.

:lol:

We should really look into this whole immortality thing.  If Covid solved many other cases of death, let’s find a cure for covid by using some type of Dracula potion.

Bulletproof!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/6/2021 at 4:11 PM, CFM said:

So, you can’t fuck back ?

Troll the troll until he throws one of his hissy fits. Then he'll put you on ignore but still read your posts   :snack:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

We should really look into this whole immortality thing.  If Covid solved many other cases of death, let’s find a cure for covid by using some type of Dracula potion.

Bulletproof!!!

I was quoting the Spanish Flu death toll, not Covid.  Flat earth dude claimed even if it was as bad, which even the reported exaggerations are 40 times smaller, that the reaction is an over reaction.  But if it were as bad everyone would have a different tune when 1 in 30 or so people croak.

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yep, letting 50 million people die (or 200m+ corrected per Capita) is no big deal.

Nothing the government did in response to covid prevented death. But feel free to think otherwise

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I was quoting the Spanish Flu death toll, not Covid.  Flat earth dude claimed even if it was as bad, which even the reported exaggerations are 40 times smaller, that the reaction is an over reaction.  But if it were as bad everyone would have a different tune when 1 in 30 or so people croak.

You are so triggered by flat earth lol 😂