Here’s what’s wrong with the Republican Party and it’s getting worse.

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

The irony of this ... blaming low IQ on Republicans while reposting the same fucking thread 2 days ago:

In your own words @Mainecat .... "Your an idiot" 

I was gonna say, didn't he just post this a few days ago, or am I losing it? :lol:

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How bout….how bout.

Nice fail at deflection.  Ever wonder why dementia and cancer  is so fucking out if controll now days ? Ah best not to think about it and just get in line for a 4th booster 

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The really sad part is that you clowns support her vomit.

despicable really.

Go to Guam and stand on the north shore time to stand up and support your party's effort to stop it from tipping over . And before you go be sure to sign your estate over to the Clinton foundation so they can keep up the good fight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The really sad part is that you clowns support her vomit.

despicable really.

I can assure you nobody here voted for Greene but You voted for Hillary Fucking Clinton. With out a doubt, The shittiest person in the history of America to run for office.. Great job douche bag..:lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Dumbocrats...talk about gender and social justice and equity while ignoring the boarder, inflation, public debt, crime etc...they aren't serious people. I can only imagine how high Mainecats estrogen level is to place feelings infront of facts.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Dumbocrats...talk about gender and social justice and equity while ignoring the boarder, inflation, public debt, crime etc...they aren't serious people. I can only imagine how high Mainecats estrogen level is to place feelings infront of facts.

Right.

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not one said she was batshit crazy.

Oh and by time the next election rolls around the Republican populations  will be thinned from Covid, low voter turnout in red states and the stench of Trump.

Wrong. It’s going to be a bloodbath.

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump is starting to look pretty good compared to Biden/Harris. I thoughts there was no way in hell that Trump could run and win again but now I am starting to think that maybe I was premature.

Trump 45 Dickhead 43

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-beats-joe-biden-latest-2024-election-poll-1646713

“The Trump Derangement Syndrome symptom that had the most damaging consequences was the ability of the Democrats to convince themselves that Joe Biden was a functioning human being who would bring some overwhelmingly presidential aura to the Oval Office and be able to play president without breaking everything.”

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not one said she was batshit crazy.

Oh and by time the next election rolls around the Republican populations  will be thinned from Covid, low voter turnout in red states and the stench of Trump.

You are batshit crazy you fat gay little freak. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

regardless of party affiliation, one must admit that bitch is Batshit fucking crazy.

I'll give you Greene .. then you can give "The Squad", Walters, Jackson, Feinstein, and Pelosi.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'll give you Greene .. then you can give "The Squad", Walters, Jackson, Feinstein, and Pelosi.

Fine with me, drain the entire swamp including Mitch and Chuck as well.  Also require an IQ test, term limits and on the job roll call accountability for those running for office. 

Dr. Oz, wtf?

we need to start electing CPAs and accountants instead of lawyers and career politicians.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Fine with me, drain the entire swamp including Mitch and Chuck as well.  Also require an IQ test, term limits and on the job roll call accountability for those running for office. 

Dr. Oz, wtf?

we need to start electing CPAs and accountants instead of lawyers and career politicians.  

No arguments here ... I'm all for it.  Especially TERM LIMITS

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 10:19 AM, airflite1 said:

How about the democrats worrying about Guam tipping over. 😂😂😂

I still dont understand why they didnt laugh in this guys face for that.   thats beyond AOC dumb for christs sake.

• Thanks 1

Every time ive ever tried to listen to that guy speak i just want to smash his face.    his smug overly drawn out way of speaking is too much to tolerate. And then he goes proves himself this stupid!?!?!!     he deserves a huge bitch slap right out of public office.  

• Like 1