Used Sled prices,wow

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

That guy must have had a half dozen really late model Doos for sale within the last year.  I think they own an insurance company.

The name does sound familiar, im sure I've seen his stuff for sale.

I was just curious to see if sxs went up 

So I picked up my ordered 2022 rzr less than 5 mo ago .paid msrp

Same fucking 2022  unit today is $2075.00 more msrp and in-stock.  My guess is mine was in the run of 22rzr that are the ones dealers got because even dealer was shocked at how fast I got mine then short after they got a few floor models of same unit . But somehow it costs 2 k more today lol 

Just bend the fuck and take it 

Though we where high asking 15600 for a brand new riot 8000 that wont be here for a couple of weeks....

They made a pantera/tripple touring with the 1000 in it..

Edited by krom
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what was the price on the one you could have bought @Not greg b ?

Just under 16k out the door. The skidoo xrs was actually more money than the lynx because you had to add a few things that came stock on a lynx. The cat rr was about 500 less than the lynx 

You gotta blame the stupid buyers, that keep buying at ridiculous prices.

Just imagine for a second what would happen IF all the potential buyers said, no fukking way, I ain,t paying those crazy prices. Is covid making people more stupid by the hour ? What the fukk is happening, that people keep paying these crazy prices, for sleds that don,t earn them a living ? I don,t get it, how about just saying, no fukking way !

The world isn't ending it'll be ok.  I've seen alot of decent deals lately, decent for even pre inflation/covid/supply chain.  Usually after new years, sellers start getting pretty nervous and prices come down and I've been seeing that.

• Gold Member

I still kick myself for selling my fairly mint 02 Edge X 600 for $900 a few years back. Should of kept it for the kids. 

Guys are asking $2500- $3k for beat ones now and looks like they are gettin it. :wall:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Sad 1