Heated phone case?

Do you have issues with your phone not working, or what is the purpose of a heated case?  I've always put my phone in airplane mode and then zipped it in the chest pocket of my bibs to keep it semi-warm.  It's a minor hassle getting at it if we're on the trail, but when we stop at a gas station or pub, it's obviously easy to get at.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What's out there that works for riding and what doesn't? 

Looking for something that fits in a pocket. 

I put mine in my chest pocket.  Never had a problem using my own body heat to keep it warm enough to operate.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I put mine in my chest pocket.  Never had a problem using my own body heat to keep it warm enough to operate.

Yup. I only get fleeces with a chest pocket. Don’t put phone on vibrate, unless thinking you are having a heart attack is fun. Lolol

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Yup. I only get fleeces with a chest pocket. Don’t put phone on vibrate, unless thinking you are having a heart attack is fun. Lolol

:lol:

32 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I have no problem putting my phone in my bib chest pocket

I think for people who don’t ride very aggressively, there are various options to keep your phone warm. Like, maybe giving it to your wife who is right behind you on your nifty two-up seat.  *looks at Cnr2crnr…and laffs.  :lol:

• Haha 2

Funny fucks ... 

With my old phone (size of a credit card) it fit in my bib chest pocket, not sure about this new monstrosity and was considering keeping it in my coat pocket. 

Good idea using airplane mode Bontz

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think for people who don’t ride very aggressively, there are various options to keep your phone warm. Like, maybe giving it to your wife who is right behind you on your nifty two-up seat.  *looks at Cnr2crnr…and laffs.  :lol:

This plus phone in his purse should take care of him

dfa0b64e-f42a-4941-a37c-b389b4f91830.9f67173e62f94b09d3617b6f8eb2a0ac.jpeg

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Funny fucks ... 

With my old phone (size of a credit card) it fit in my bib chest pocket, not sure about this new monstrosity and was considering keeping it in my coat pocket. 

Good idea using airplane mode Bontz

I have a iPhone plus.  Still fits fine.  But, a small clutch purse may be too small to hold it.  :)

Just now, mnstang said:

My wife has a closet full of purses and I know there’s some that will hold that and a larger model phone.  Even room for his mirror, lipstick and tampon.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have a iPhone plus.  Still fits fine.  But, a small clutch purse may be too small to hold it.  :)

My wife has a closet full of purses and I know there’s some that will hold that and a larger model phone.  Even room for his mirror, lipstick and tampon.

Edit *spare tampon*

18 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I prefer a clutch 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let's see the matching shoes.

Sell me on the THIS!!?