Local school shooting.

Hell when we climbed those ropes we had competition who could hang from those old steel beams the longest before flying back down!!oh and fastest down rope wins!!let go about half way down!!:whistle:

those matts didnt do much!!

How about broom ball!!no way in hell they let guys do that now do they???Still have dents in my chins and probably my head!!!

39 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Hell when we climbed those ropes we had competition who could hang from those old steel beams the longest before flying back down!!oh and fastest down rope wins!!let go about half way down!!:whistle:

those matts didnt do much!!

How about broom ball!!no way in hell they let guys do that now do they???Still have dents in my chins and probably my head!!!

Broom ball and boot hockey ... two of the best Phy Ed sports, ever!!!

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s being reported the shooter was walking the halls yelling the “sheriffs department” trying to get kids to come out of closed classrooms.

Kid obviously had major issues and dad should have never bought him a gun. Odds are he was a gamer playing it out for real.

Yup ...have to agree for once also MC. 

Video games and more importantly Social media makes some of these kids insane. 😢

Edited by EvilBird

Violence on tv has been around a very long time. Video Games are no different. 

These issues are way more complex than some kid seeing violence on tv. Sounds like a lot of the issues stem from parents that made a lot of poor choices, like buy a 15 year old a gun and letting him walk out the door with it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Man, just read the entire thing, what part is in there about the parents being "fucked up"?

Ahahahahahaha. They/you blame call of duty eh. That entire franchise is based around rising to the "call of duty". It has literally zero to do with going into a school and shooting people. 

The most negative part of call of duty would be the online play and that negative part only comes from other people on their mics talking like meat sticks. 

Games like call of duty turn kids into killers as much as old John Wayne westerns. 

If a person can't differentiate between a video game and real life, that's not the game's fault. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s being reported the shooter was walking the halls yelling the “sheriffs department” trying to get kids to come out of closed classrooms.

Yes, true It’s on video. Go look for them.  Fox has been showing them since this am.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

"Charge the father for buying a handgun?"

"Why did the father buy a handgun?"

"A GUN"

All local news is talking about this morning  SMH

All local school districts are closed.  A frenzy of guns posting themselves on line last night , saying “ you’re next “.  SMH.   

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All local school districts are closed.  A frenzy of guns posting themselves on line last night , saying “ you’re next “.  SMH.   

Keep the kids safe from guns walking themselves to school, and Covid, and have them stay home. Just go back to remote learning.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Keep the kids safe from guns walking themselves to school, and Covid, and have them stay home. Just go back to remote learning.

Yup!    
The sig is an especially dangerous gun…. Hair trigger! 

345BC8E8-1B20-4297-956D-890E9E656479.jpeg

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yup!    
The sig is an especially dangerous gun…. Hair trigger! 

345BC8E8-1B20-4297-956D-890E9E656479.jpeg

:wtf:   "Hair trigger and can shoot any cycle quicker than others" What kind of dramatic load of shit is that?

Always the guns fault and not the nut job squeezing the trigger

Edited by Skidooski

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:wtf:   "Hair trigger and can shoot any cycle quicker than others" What kind of dramatic load of shit is that?

They missed..  SEMI AUTO PISTOL!!!  🙄

Honestly I can't think of one school shooting done by a kid heavily involved in school activities like athletics.  If I'm wrong post it up.   Priceless him pleading not guilty.   Yes that plea can change. 

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I can't think of one school shooting done by a kid heavily involved in school activities like athletics.  If I'm wrong post it up.   Priceless him pleading not guilty.   Yes that plea can change. 

I can’t think of one either but, these kids are not all the “weirdo/losers/loners” either. It’s strange but, I’m gonna stick with it’s the fact there are so few ways for these kids to exercise nominal violence anymore (sports or brawls).  Humans are a violent species and need this.  I wish Spinner was still here so we could argue this because I enjoy watching him incorrectly defending liberal guidelines on “toxic masculinity.”

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I’m hearing the “semi auto” part a lot from the test media.

“A semi-auto type weapon”

”A semi-auto gun.”

”A semi-auto, high capacity gun”

We know what they want you to believe….and there’s no doubt they are talking about it all in their twat forums.

On 12/1/2021 at 11:00 AM, Zambroski said:

Yeah, football star tried to disarm him and bled to death in the back of a cop car on way to hospital.  Sad.  Too bad he’s a whitey or, he’d get a statue or something.

As sad as that death is, we should ALL be celebrating the shit out of that kid AND his parents. Can you imagine the BALLS it would take at that age to attempt to do something like that?!? 

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I grew up the same.  If I touched one of my old man's guns, it was a beating...and that was non-negotiable.  However, Hollywood the media and game makers have exposed our children to violence like never before. Kids these days truly are "desensitized" by it.  Ironically, these half wits are the ones now wanting to take the guns away...as they continue to barrage us with their in your face violence. Add to that mix, like you said, that there are no real and immediate consequences anymore for kids (they'll call the police on you or tell their teacher who, in turn, will call the police on you) and well, the easiest thing to do is make sure these guns aren't accessible.  Honestly, when my daughter was in the house, it wasn't her that I was scared would get into my guns...it was her stupid friends who had stupid parents that worried me.

Eh. I grew up with violence on tv, playing violent video games and guns in the house. We just knew better. It’s called proper parenting. 

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

What if a kid pulls a Waukesha?  

What’s Waukesha? :news:

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Kid obviously had major issues and dad should have never bought him a gun. Odds are he was a gamer playing it out for real.

There is a tik tok video, from one of the kids, from inside one of the classrooms that this kid was trying to access and yes, you can here him tell the teacher that he was the sheriff through the barricaded door. Then he follows it up with a “Bro” and everyone in that classroom bails out of the outside window and runs for cover. Creepy as fuck. 

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yup. Coworkers kids are in a private school and he had to leave work earlier because he had just found out that the schools were closed today and his wife had to work. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m hearing the “semi auto” part a lot from the test media.

“A semi-auto type weapon”

”A semi-auto gun.”

”A semi-auto, high capacity gun”

We know what they want you to believe….and there’s no doubt they are talking about it all in their twat forums.

All while Alec Baldwin just smoked someone with a single action wheel gun without even touching the trigger SMH