Local school shooting.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Being pretty hush on the killer since he's a minor but anything you know that's not being released by the media?   Like was he targeting specific kids over a grudge?

I don't think minor's should get protection from the public domain when it comes to murder.  Especially a 15 yo. 

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Being pretty hush on the killer since he's a minor but anything you know that's not being released by the media?   Like was he targeting specific kids over a grudge?

I don't think minor's should get protection from the public domain when it comes to murder.  Especially a 15 yo. 

The focus seems mostly on the Dad buying gun 4 days before. 
can you imagine….pussy coward kills classmates?

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The focus seems mostly on the Dad buying gun 4 days before. 
can you imagine….pussy coward kills classmates?

I think it’s become clear that if you can’t reasonably secure your fire arms when you have children in the house, you should share liability.  The days of proudly displaying your well stocked gun cabinet in the living room next to the tv are over.  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yesterday the big thing was how he wasn't cooperating with authorities. People were upset by that

I think there'd be less shootings if kids could figh each other in the hall like they used to without worryng about major consequences. Now things get bottled up inside untill they explode and people die.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well see how it plays out.

In the meantime, god bless the souls of those killed. :( Sounds like one of the deceased was trying to protect his fellow classmates.

Edited by CFM

Just now, CFM said:

Well see hiw it plays out.

In the meantime, god bless the souls of those killed. :( Sounds like one of the deceased was trying to protect his fellow classmates.

Yeah, football star tried to disarm him and bled to death in the back of a cop car on way to hospital.  Sad.  Too bad he’s a whitey or, he’d get a statue or something.

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I think there'd be less shootings if kids could figh each other in the hall like they used to without worryng about major consequences. Now things get bottled up inside untill they explode and people die.

BINGO!

”No bully zone, zero tolerance”.

”No toxic masculinity allowed!”

Enjoy your shootings.

• Like 2

I think it would go a long way if the media would unmercifully attack these shooters as cowardly sissies, instead of looking for ways to understand them.  Days coming they will be drawing correlation between Kyle and how the shooter thought it was now acceptable to shoot people. 

• Advertising Member
42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it’s become clear that if you can’t reasonably secure your fire arms when you have children in the house, you should share liability.  The days of proudly displaying your well stocked gun cabinet in the living room next to the tv are over.  

What do you think has changed?  Kids don't have any consequences.  I had access to guns growing up from about 10 on....started hunting at 8.....  You're right its on the parents for not teaching kids gun safety number one, respect number two, and that actions have real world consequences.

Kids are being set-up for failure and it is almost 100% parents fault but not because they have a glass fronted gun case.

19 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

What do you think has changed?  Kids don't have any consequences.  I had access to guns growing up from about 10 on....started hunting at 8.....  You're right its on the parents for not teaching kids gun safety number one, respect number two, and that actions have real world consequences.

Kids are being set-up for failure and it is almost 100% parents fault but not because they have a glass fronted gun case.

Oh, I grew up the same.  If I touched one of my old man's guns, it was a beating...and that was non-negotiable.  However, Hollywood the media and game makers have exposed our children to violence like never before. Kids these days truly are "desensitized" by it.  Ironically, these half wits are the ones now wanting to take the guns away...as they continue to barrage us with their in your face violence. Add to that mix, like you said, that there are no real and immediate consequences anymore for kids (they'll call the police on you or tell their teacher who, in turn, will call the police on you) and well, the easiest thing to do is make sure these guns aren't accessible.  Honestly, when my daughter was in the house, it wasn't her that I was scared would get into my guns...it was her stupid friends who had stupid parents that worried me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I grew up the same.  If I touched one of my old man's guns, it was a beating...and that was non-negotiable.  However, Hollywood the media and game makers have exposed our children to violence like never before. Kids these days truly are "desensitized" by it.  Ironically, these half wits are the ones now wanting to take the guns away...as they continue to barrage us with their in your face violence. Add to that mix, like you said, that there are no real and immediate consequences anymore for kids (they'll call the police on you or tell their teacher who, in turn, will call the police on you) and well, the easiest thing to do is make sure these guns aren't accessible.  Honestly, when my daughter was in the house, it wasn't her that I was scared would get into my guns...it was her stupid friends who had stupid parents that worried me.

That's what worries me too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Oh, no no no, we can't have that.  Instead we will condone counselors for the kids at a substantial cost. 

High school coach let us fight it out then hauled us down to principal office!!

Good ole days!!

im so glad my daughters are out of high school!!what a shit show!!sounds like schools extending winter break to give students a needed break!!

what the hell they been off for a year or more!!!

Parents are out to lunch.  They want the schools and police to raise their kids.  Thinking you can keep your child from any adversity so they don’t feel bad is like thinking you can eliminate water so they won’t drown.  Life is not fair and never will be.  Even moto communism will never make life fair  for everyone. 

Edited by Cold War

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What if a kid pulls a Waukesha?  

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Go back to fist fights and having bullies getting their ass beat by the weird kid instead of having the weird kid come in with a loaded 9mm

I went to school with some kids who were picked on relentlessly.  Awful what happened to them, but once they snapped and fought back.  Usually came to an end.  

It’s being reported the shooter was walking the halls yelling the “sheriffs department” trying to get kids to come out of closed classrooms.

Kid obviously had major issues and dad should have never bought him a gun. Odds are he was a gamer playing it out for real.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s being reported the shooter was walking the halls yelling the “sheriffs department” trying to get kids to come out of closed classrooms.

Kid obviously had major issues and dad should have never bought him a gun. Odds are he was a gamer playing it out for real.

One of the rare occasions, I agree with you.  That was one of the first things that went through my mind.

I went to a all boys high school. If you got caught fighting yo were to report to the gym after school where the gym teacher laced up the boxing gloves for you both to go at it. After you shook hands and became friends…..respect.
That would never be allowed today.