When will Omicron be "officially" discovered in the US?

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Busy little bees for sure.  Under this administration, they’ve apparently found an open door to the legislative branch.  Gotta earn that money!

I can just imagine the meetings with a bunch of nerd doctors and administrators coming up with those acronyms.  :lol:  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I can just imagine the meetings with a bunch of nerd doctors and administrators coming up with those acronyms.  :lol:  

Hey, remember when the Dems gave the CDC law making authority?  Ahh…good times!  They still are!

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

When even Dr Falsey and the CDC say so, other than that move along and wait for the next variant to be announced by the same people..... 

plenty of more variants to come before the midterms.

dr fuckci.              :suicide:

The third doses increases immunity, so after the fourth dose you are protected.  Once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be relaxed as the sixth dose stops the virus from spreading.  I am calm and believe the seventh dose will solve our problems and we should have no reason to fear the eighth dose.  The clinical phase of the ninth dose confirms that the antibodies remain stable after the tenth dose.  The eleventh dose guarantees that no new mutations will develop, so there is no longer any reason to criticize the idea of a twelfth dose.    :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, tnts4me said:

The third doses increases immunity, so after the fourth dose you are protected.  Once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be relaxed as the sixth dose stops the virus from spreading.  I am calm and believe the seventh dose will solve our problems and we should have no reason to fear the eighth dose.  The clinical phase of the ninth dose confirms that the antibodies remain stable after the tenth dose.  The eleventh dose guarantees that no new mutations will develop, so there is no longer any reason to criticize the idea of a twelfth dose.    :lol:

:lol:

Well fucking done!!!!!!   You may sit with me.

E6A646DB-8A54-45D0-8A1C-A4034F0CF1C1.gif

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Skip Xi and go right to an anagram? Well done!  

Delta plus rewards program variant.  :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3