WTF IS THIS?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Well if we are talking grift . Let's talke about the latest shovel ready "infrastructure bill"

1 trillion seconds is 32000 years .

That is a grift with no lube and you want more of the same dry fucking as long as old Joe is sniffing you as he is jamming it in 

1 trillion seconds is 32000 years let that sink in 

Is Biden running his company through the White House?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Did he use his political influence to get his kid paid millions to secure mineral rights for China when he was the VP . Oh I forgot that is not somthibg we like to talk about . Hotel licensing deals that shit is important it really efects the counterys economy and future energy usage . And don't even get me started on the hand bags .HAND BAGS I tell you that dirty whore 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

0B9BC0BD-D4CE-48F4-8B54-C4293AD47976.thumb.jpeg.e09c9c08ace1194bab7e3b179510b4f0.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

0B9BC0BD-D4CE-48F4-8B54-C4293AD47976.thumb.jpeg.e09c9c08ace1194bab7e3b179510b4f0.jpeg

I could never understand, with the video footage that was out there why they never held his feet to the fire on that one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

(Laughter.) 

@maincat 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

'More money than God:' Chinese titan lavished Hunter Biden with 3-carat gem, offer of $30 million

https://www.foxnews.com/world/more-money-god-chinese-titan-lavished-hunter-biden-3-carat-gem-offer-30-million

:news:

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your easy…..lol

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No your a cheap fuck.

2 more times :lol2: 

You're Gay, Fat , Short AND extremely Stupid! Im guessing 5th Grade Education at best. 🤣👍

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

'More money than God:' Chinese titan lavished Hunter Biden with 3-carat gem, offer of $30 million

https://www.foxnews.com/world/more-money-god-chinese-titan-lavished-hunter-biden-3-carat-gem-offer-30-million

:news:

One more time ….

is the president running a company out of the White House?

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

One more time ….

is the president running a company out of the White House?

Yes, the Biden crime family, maybe you have heard of it??

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone that talks and acts like you was born after 2000.

Wrong again shitlib 1985.  You stay away from any kids born after 2000 you fucking pedo supporter,  you hear? 

scan0696.jpg