The real reason they’ll never let covid disappear

Rod

It’s became it’s own multi billion dollar industry. Masks, test kits, lab tests, vaccines. Likely more things 

at what point do the people in the fear cult tap out and say that enough is enough? 

if you keep buying, they’re going to just keep selling. 

It’s a zoonotic virus so it will never go away. Have to realize it’s just a part of life now. Fortunately it’s not even close to as deadly as originally thought. People need to come to the understanding that it really is just like getting the flu. It’s a real risk to some for sure, but for the vast majority of people that risk is completely negligible.

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s became it’s own multi billion dollar industry. Masks, test kits, lab tests, vaccines. Likely more things 

at what point do the people in the fear cult tap out and say that enough is enough? 

And don't forget how political and what a great tool it is for them to use against the opposition. Just like climate change. They use that each and every time as a deflecting talking point when the heat is on them and also use it for the sheep by saying the other side doesn't care about your children's future. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

And don't forget how political and what a great tool it is for them to use against the opposition. Just like climate change. They use that each and every time as a deflecting talking point when the heat is on them and also use it for the sheep by saying the other side doesn't care about your children's future. 

Yes. I really see two mindsets. Some people want the government to just leave them the hell alone. Others both want and need the government to be their daddy. 

• Like 3

Just now, Mainecat said:

Tell that to the 777,000 Americans and the 33,000 Canadians and their families who died from Covid.

But yeah it’s all made up shit.

what a brainwashed turd.

Give me their emails and I’ll send a batch to them.  75% will agree with me that it wasn’t Covid that killed their family/friends.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Tell that to the 777,000 Americans and the 33,000 Canadians and their families who died from Covid.

what a brainwashed turd.

Yeah because people dying of a viral respiratory illness is somehow new and never happened before 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ACE said:

The group think and set proclamation of being “intellectually elite” and doing it “for the greater good” won’t allow any back down.  It’s become a badge of honor with these virtue signaling twats. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

The group think and set proclamation of being “intellectually elite” and doing it “for the greater good” won’t allow any back down.  It’s become a badge of honor with these virtue signaling twats. 

It’s just a new thing for morons to virtue signal over 

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

what a brainwashed turd.

You know how much the government gave out for funerals for those that died of COVID, you just sold the whole point of the thread and didn't even know it.

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

FB_IMG_1638116824277.jpg

This pretty much sums it up in my area.   Pretty much a joke,  now, how stupid we all were to play along.  The panic & hysteria survives mainly in the media and with those who still believe the media.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This pretty much sums it up in my area.   Pretty much a joke,  now, how stupid we all were to play along.  The panic & hysteria survives mainly in the media and with those who still believe the media.  

X2

Just now, Zambroski said:

X2

X3

super interesting phenomenon. The alt left went from “my body my choice”, “corporations and their profits are evil” and “fuck the boomers” to your body my choice, corporations and their profits are amazing, and we need to save boomers at any cost, with just a few weeks of mental conditioning. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

X3

super interesting phenomenon. The alt left went from “my body my choice”, “corporations and their profits are evil” and “fuck the boomers” to your body my choice, corporations and their profits are amazing, and we need to save boomers at any cost, with just a few weeks of mental conditioning. 

Flakes and hypocrites.  Which would be fine by itself but add in they are screaming little brats and well, they can just go away.  Forever.

• Like 1

I mean,  remember the massive outbreaks reported on with any restaurant , bar , wedding,, get together?  :lol:

All gone !!!
 The paper faces at the sporting events….. How many people were at the Michigan/Ohio game?  You would really have to be weak to be still playing their games. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I mean,  remember the massive outbreaks reported on with any restaurant , bar , wedding,, get together?  :lol:

All gone !!!
 The paper faces at the sporting events….. How many people were at the Michigan/Ohio game?  You would really have to be weak to be still playing their games. 

last year here in michigan, the china flu rate was 17% and our gov whitler had everything shut down.

now it,s 17% again and you don,t hear a peep out of her, why because it,s less than a year

from her trying to get re-elected, i hope not.

• Like 2