‘22 XCR bitch slaps the Lynx RE in bumps

AK440

9 hours ago, X2700 said:

Yep!

you just never know what you’ll get into!!😁

71AD0C1D-9984-411B-806B-0780C40B3684.jpeg

Plenty of north shore food runs that resulted in destinations like this! 

Did any of you run that beginning section of the Gunflint trail off the North Shore where is was pure ROCKS at the end of the season last year??  Nothing but ROCKS for almost 2 miles!!  Should have taken a pic of that one for the books.....

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

key word for the baler lover's here... playfullness 

key word for Doo posers, stiffness 

how long until they dumb it down for the north American market?

Good old Snowtrax already requesting softer shocks and leading the way to vagify a legit bump sled. They aren’t happy unless it’s valved soft enough to cave in the hood off a small jump.

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Good old Snowtrax already requesting softer shocks and leading the way to vagify a legit bump sled. They aren’t happy unless it’s valved soft enough to cave in the hood off a small jump.

Second time I had to use this today but... 968429838_ScreenShot2019-03-21at9_25_05PM.png.87ee7bc9a120500737fcfa228665d170.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Plenty of north shore food runs that resulted in destinations like this! 

Did any of you run that beginning section of the Gunflint trail off the North Shore where is was pure ROCKS at the end of the season last year??  Nothing but ROCKS for almost 2 miles!!  Should have taken a pic of that one for the books.....

yep unfortunately we took that section last year!!

You think they could of left a little snow on the side!!Hell that section would of been tough with my sportsman!!!

Many times we've ridden into grand marais with no snow from top of the hill down!!Couple years ago drail and myself were poking around on grand portage trails and ended up in a gravel pit!!!Creeks,rivers ,rocks,boulders,gravel roads,blacktop whatever it takes to get to the good stuff!!!

then there's always the all day pouring rain!!

Love it!!

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2021 at 3:54 PM, AK440 said:

What do you expect from the soul patch posse.

Their biggest compliment of the Polaris 840 was how the starter sounded really nice FFS

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, mnstang said:

What do you expect from the soul patch posse.

Their biggest compliment of the Polaris 840 was how the starter sounded really nice FFS

thats getting fixed for MY23 , I am not a big polaris fan but a birdie told me there will be 175-180 HP for their 850.  I do not know if its going to be done thru a turbo or different porting / twin pipes ?? , who knows but that would be a killer for 23 XCR 850 with that kind of new HP improvements along with improved starter sounds, what a awful sounds :lol:  been that way for at least 5 years for any poo sleds with e start. 

6 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

thats getting fixed for MY23 , I am not a big polaris fan but a birdie told me there will be 175-180 HP for their 850.  I do not know if its going to be done thru a turbo or different porting / twin pipes ?? , who knows but that would be a killer for 23 XCR 850 with that kind of new HP improvements along with improved starter sounds, what a awful sounds :lol:  been that way for at least 5 years for any poo sleds with e start. 

I'd bet the turbo finds its way to the flatlander sleds, if that rumor is true with the 175-180HP claim.  Polaris would have been pushing this out with more than 160'ish HP if the regular Patriot 850 (840) was capable of it.

39 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'd bet the turbo finds its way to the flatlander sleds, if that rumor is true with the 175-180HP claim.  Polaris would have been pushing this out with more than 160'ish HP if the regular Patriot 850 (840) was capable of it.

if you had to pick one way of hitting 175-180 hp range.    A)  2-3 PSI turbo setup pump 91 non ethanol   gas friendly    B) different porting / twin pipes combo and some other tricks but no turbo. 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

well if it was a polaris the shocks would have been de-nutted by the time production started. over and over the reports are bragging about shock valving. the mags get ringers to report on , then polaris sends the same old soft shit. my 18 xr was not that way and the 21 feels great. we will see how the 22 stacks up. amazes me how many stock sleds are what i would call unrideable. imagine if your new car bottomed out on every bump. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

well if it was a polaris the shocks would have been de-nutted by the time production started. over and over the reports are bragging about shock valving. the mags get ringers to report on , then polaris sends the same old soft shit. my 18 xr was not that way and the 21 feels great. we will see how the 22 stacks up. amazes me how many stock sleds are what i would call unrideable. imagine if your new car bottomed out on every bump. 

Say it ain’t so! I have it on good authority from a Polaris AMBASSADOR that the shocks on the ‘22 XCR will be puuuurfect. See 17:49 below 👇 

Edited by AK440

On 11/29/2021 at 5:31 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Second time I had to use this today but... 968429838_ScreenShot2019-03-21at9_25_05PM.png.87ee7bc9a120500737fcfa228665d170.png

my friend said his 850 xcr is garbage and slow compared to his r. I told him his r will never live on a trail. He said bitch please it runs the gds just fine 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

my friend said his 850 xcr is garbage and slow compared to his r. I told him his r will never live on a trail. He said bitch please it runs the gds just fine 

Your friend is obviously confused and shouldn't be allowed to ride alone. The XCR suspension is puurfect, has been puurfect, and any issues you THINK you have are in your head. Home FUCKING run Polaris, don't change a Goddamn thing!    

12 hours ago, AK440 said:

Say it ain’t so! I have it on good authority from a Polaris AMBASSADOR that the shocks on the ‘22 XCR will be puuuurfect. See 17:49 below 👇 

pre-production are always on point. especially when sent to a tester that will review it . would it make sense to send them anything but a ringer?