hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

Perfectly healthy, lol.  Why the jab and not stress from the new way of working, from the forced quarantine, from wearing constant masks, from financial stress, from covid side effects, from the shot, and there are more...why do you only pick the jab and what data do you have to support that?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is causing the increase in heart attacks in perfectly healthy individuals if not from the jab?

Take your best shot.:lol:

Debunked my fucking ass.

You’ve dodged this before.

1) why did myocarditis rates start increasing in 2020, before the vaccine? Oh wait, Covid infections?

2) you still haven’t answer my question on the “leaky vaccines” - your link states the alpha variant was discovered in the UK last fall, pre vaccine. So not caused by the vaccine?

3) do you have anymore data to suggest the new omicron variant was discovered July, or did you just not realize the link you provided was updated Nov 26th?

I don’t expect you to put a coherent reply together, or answer any of these questions directly. I only ask so everyone can see your super thoughtful nonsense replies for themselves.

:pc:

19 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No, all it does is create sounding boards for like minded people. No one is coming together and making a middle ground on anything anymore. The “middle ground” are the people that have decided to ignore all of the arguing and move on with their lives however they see fit. Wake the fuck up. 

Well, I agree to disagree with you. Easy to say wake the fuck up when your go to is inaction. Things don't change if you aren't going to fight for change. 

19 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No, all it does is create sounding boards for like minded people. No one is coming together and making a middle ground on anything anymore. The “middle ground” are the people that have decided to ignore all of the arguing and move on with their lives however they see fit. Wake the fuck up. 

My positions on all this is the middle ground 

32 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Well, I agree to disagree with you. Easy to say wake the fuck up when your go to is inaction. Things don't change if you aren't going to fight for change. 

Which is fair. I just don’t see it happening or at least as much as I would like to anyway. 

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

My positions on all this is the middle ground 

Yeah um no, no you’re not but feel free

to continue to live in your own world. That’s your choice. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Which is fair. I just don’t see it happening or at least as much as I would like to anyway. 

Yeah um no, no you’re not but feel free

to continue to live in your own world. That’s your choice. 

Explain to me how my positions aren’t the middle ground 

Just now, ACE said:

Explain to me how my positions aren’t the middle ground 

Do you believe these shots are causing the variants? 

Do you believe the human race will be permanently/genetically changed because of these shots? 

When it comes to your health, do you trust your family doctor or what your internet research tells you? Maybe a little of both? 

The middle ground is live and let live. Do your own thing and who gives a fuck what others do with theirs. You’re no where near that, from your ramblings on here, imo but what the fuck ever. I can still have an opinion and well, you asked so….

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Do you believe these shots are causing the variants? 

Do you believe the human race will be permanently/genetically changed because of these shots? 

When it comes to your health, do you trust your family doctor or what your internet research tells you? Maybe a little of both? 

The middle ground is live and let live. Do your own thing and who gives a fuck what others do with theirs. You’re no where near that, from your ramblings on here, imo but what the fuck ever. I can still have an opinion and well, you asked so….

My position is live and let live. If you want this medical treatment, then go ahead. But I take huge issue with people trying to control my life over their need to virtue signal. I don’t need or want this medical treatment. 

whats absolutely bizarre and completely illogical is thinking that all these responses to covid can in absolutely no way have any negative consequences.  

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, ACE said:

My position is live and let live. If you want this medical treatment, then go ahead. But I take huge issue with people trying to control my life over their need to virtue signal. I don’t need or want this medical treatment. 

whats absolutely bizarre and completely illogical is thinking that all these responses to covid can in absolutely no way have any negative consequences.  

Agree on the first. Partially on the second. Acting like you KNOW, without a shread of doubt, about ANY of this shit, is completely asinine. Period. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Agree on the first. Partially on the second. Acting like you KNOW, without a shread of doubt, about ANY of this shit, is completely asinine. Period. 

Let’s step back a bit then. What’s going to happen to me if I don’t take this medical treatment? 

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

You’ve dodged this before.

1) why did myocarditis rates start increasing in 2020, before the vaccine? Oh wait, Covid infections?

2) you still haven’t answer my question on the “leaky vaccines” - your link states the alpha variant was discovered in the UK last fall, pre vaccine. So not caused by the vaccine?

3) do you have anymore data to suggest the new omicron variant was discovered July, or did you just not realize the link you provided was updated Nov 26th?

I don’t expect you to put a coherent reply together, or answer any of these questions directly. I only ask so everyone can see your super thoughtful nonsense replies for themselves.

:pc:

1.  This was not an issue before the vaxxines.  Now we have professional athletes dropping like flies all shortly after being double vaxxed.  Where are the unvaxxed ones to offset your ignorance.

2. Where did they do the vax testing?  When you vaccinate, you create the foundation for escape mutations, do this is mass quantities and here we are.   Same as when drugs no longer work for you like when your body has created resistance to a particular antibiotic and a new one need to be administered.  This is virology 101, for idiots.

3. South Africa told the WHO to stop with the vaccine deliveries on Nov 24, and on the 26th a new discovery, coincidence again.  Nothing to see Einstein.

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

Let’s step back a bit then. What’s going to happen to me if I don’t take this medical treatment? 

Well then you agree to not be part of the experiment.

You would think this would have been know already, nah, lets try and find out, they're already gonners, so no loss.

https---bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984_s3.amazonaws.com-public-images-8dc6c213-24f6-45e6-ae40-f34e1097bb76_750x909.thumb.jpeg.202784243ef4522bea4dea026c8f8f20.jpeg

46 minutes ago, ACE said:

Depends on who/what you believe. Do or don’t, at your own risk. It’s a big ol idgaf from me, either way. 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, wgaf, this is Germany today cause people sit by and do nothing.

FFVUC-hXMAQ_435.thumb.jpg.c1a1eb25eddf53ecf52956774e3cb9e2.jpg

No. It happened because there were more people that wanted it to happen than those that don’t. It’s not that way in this country, imo. 

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No. It happened because there were more people that wanted it to happen than those that don’t. It’s not that way in this country, imo. 

They (government) scared the shit out of dumb sheep and are using that fear to control them.  Vax passports are about control, not health.

Its not that way in the USA cause you have many more fighting against it, mainly in red states.  Go figure.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fact is all the tools we have against COVID are therapeutics.  Nothing more nothing less.   This will continue on until a true sterilizing vaccine is created.  Keep in mind this is likely something that will never happen.      

49 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Depends on who/what you believe. Do or don’t, at your own risk. It’s a big ol idgaf from me, either way. 

Yep.  I chose to live and let live or, live and let die.  I’ll mind my business as long as everyone else minds theirs.  But, that’s not what is happening.

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, wgaf, this is Germany today cause people sit by and do nothing.

FFVUC-hXMAQ_435.thumb.jpg.c1a1eb25eddf53ecf52956774e3cb9e2.jpg

I think segregation may just be what we all need at this point.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fact is all the tools we have against COVID are therapeutics.  Nothing more nothing less.   This will continue on until a true sterilizing vaccine is created.  Keep in mind this is likely something that will never happen.      

Agreed.  More of a “feel good/virtuous” vaccine too.

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They (government) scared the shit out of dumb sheep and are using that fear to control them.  Vax passports are about control, not health.

What are they controlling and how does it help?  I don't feel controlled at all.

And why do you keep avoiding discussing your big claim that the vax is causing the pandemic.  All of us would love to see any logic on this.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What are they controlling and how does it help?  I don't feel controlled at all.

And why do you keep avoiding discussing your big claim that the vax is causing the pandemic.  All of us would love to see any logic on this.  

So will never be able to open their eyes, they are part of the useless 10.

What health purpose does the vax passport serve?  Yet the entire western hemisphere is plowing forward as if its the saviour to get us back to normal.  Is this the normal you want?  Just a pre-laud to the social credit score.  When this was mentioned over a year ago it was dismissed as a conspiracy theory, now its here.  Its about control, if you can't understand that, then lets hear your take.  I need a good fucking laugh.

For the second part, pick up "Virology for Idiots 101"  for answers. 

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I chose to live and let live or, live and let die.  I’ll mind my business as long as everyone else minds theirs.  But, that’s not what is happening.

THIS - And for the record, I think "Xi" would have been a much scarier name than Omicron.....

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its not that way in the USA cause you have many more fighting against it, mainly in red states.  Go figure.

I don’t disagree with any of this. One other thing that mandates and passports does is take any and all blame off the government and businesses for any further spread of this bullshit. A lot of corporations are doing vax mandates because they want to “just do something” and that’s it. They don’t want “control” over people in that way. They want a way out of this shit and they think that’s the only way to make the sheep in the company comfortable and for the company to wash their hands of a lot of this shit. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Agreed. 

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same but most people I know don’t even want to talk about it anymore so I don’t see a lot of people trying to change my mind at all. Well, except for on here. :lol: