hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I know how they work.  Dumbass doesn't.  Just making claims to promote his conspiracy agenda.  If it is so obvious why not present it?  Go google it, rofl.

I'll give you the Readers Digest version. The vaccine works by recognizing the Spike Protein and initiating an immune response. Natural Immunity recognizes all of the other components as foreign and develops immunity to the RNA, the capsid and all other proteins and recognizes them independently of each other offering a more complete protect versus the spike protein only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, toslow said:

That’s Ireland not Canada, But i can see it coming this way as well 

I have a customer that went to Ireland unvaxed. Said it was pretty laid back. He said he stayed away from big cities though. Had to show a negative test at customs. Masks here and there.

46 minutes ago, s pump said:

I'll give you the Readers Digest version. The vaccine works by recognizing the Spike Protein and initiating an immune response. Natural Immunity recognizes all of the other components as foreign and develops immunity to the RNA, the capsid and all other proteins and recognizes them independently of each other offering a more complete protect versus the spike protein only.

Even in your response his mutations claims are nulled as it is single faceted.  You claim it is only the spike protein initiating the response but natural immunity does the rest.  This means that outside of said protein that they both attack the virus the same.  His claim is this is the cause of the explosion and a disease of the vaccinated.  You just backed up that it is not.  Amusingly he is still searching twitter for some obscure note to have a come back with.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Another lie. You most likely don’t know anyone that’s had covid twice. Statistically impossible 

You're such a moron. Now you can't have COVID twice? Who told you that on Twitter? Or are you do you know Virology 101 too? Is this another claim like you made in July 2020 that Sweden had herd immunity from COVID? 

Share your information - but I'm guessing you can't because you thought of it yourself.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You're such a moron. Now you can't have COVID twice? Who told you that on Twitter? Or are you do you know Virology 101 too? Is this another claim like you made in July 2020 that Sweden had herd immunity from COVID? 

Share your information - but I'm guessing you can't because you thought of it yourself.

I asked you nicely to be quiet while men are talking.  Please go wash the dishes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Answer the question!  ....He is calling you out...He didnt say you couldn't get it twice, he is saying you dont know them personally. And I bet he is right by your defensive response!  🤣🤣🤣

Personally I have had Covid twice.  Second time was a fucking breeze if you're not a overweight unhealthy pile of shit 

Edited by EvilBird

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Answer the question!  ....He is calling you out...He didnt say you couldn't get it twice, he is saying you dont know them personally. And I bet he is right by your defensive response!  🤣🤣🤣

Personally I have had Covid twice.  Second time was a fucking breeze if you're not a overweight unhealthy pile of shit 

I had it once and have zero concerns about getting it again.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

just noticed your pic avatar ,  you have my sympathy for owning one of the biggest piece of shit polaris has ever released and I say this to  fusion 900's ultra 680's owners as well  :lol:  :bc: 

Cant you tell how shitty his cognitive thinking is ? 

Buys worse Sled Polaris makes and posts liberal new world order propaganda everyday....

Bet he drives a fucking Subaru too. 

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

Idiots here don’t know the difference between a virus and an illness 

They feed off the negativity....most are pill addicted, are in tons of debt and hate their lives . Thats just society unfortunately. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

They feed off the negativity....most are pill addicted, are in tons of debt and hate their lives . Thats just society unfortunately. 

Because in real life they’re not really good people. So when they’re told they’re a good person over something as simple as blind compliance they latch onto it like it’s their favourite dick and just won’t let go. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Even in your response his mutations claims are nulled as it is single faceted.  You claim it is only the spike protein initiating the response but natural immunity does the rest.  This means that outside of said protein that they both attack the virus the same.  His claim is this is the cause of the explosion and a disease of the vaccinated.  You just backed up that it is not.  Amusingly he is still searching twitter for some obscure note to have a come back with.  

It's virology 101 that vaccination during a pandemic who creat escape mutations.  It doesn't come from the unvaxxed.

So how is Moderna and NIAH created an mrna vaccine for a Frankenstein Coronavirus back in 2015?  This is what critical thinkers do.  Oh you won't find it with Google, just baseless garbage.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah. The guys who aren’t afraid of a virus that has about a .008% chance of killing them in their age group are the diluted ones :lol: 

Please, tell us more doctor stats. It’s because I question your validity that all of a sudden I’m of completely different views, thoughts and values? You’ll never see that you sound just as fucking stupid as the ones you so venomously oppose, will you? That’s a rhetorical question btw Einstein. Figure I’ll save you the time since you can’t spare the brain cells.