they can't keep an 800 EPA motor in tune or together, so let's go 900 ???

1 minute ago, Doug said:

You go girl.  What ever makes you feel better about yourself.

What I've loved about you over the years is watching you get flustered to the point that your posts which, are clearly meant as an insult, make you even more frustrated  but....you put on brave face anyway.  :lol: 

Pin on ideas

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What I've loved about you over the years is watching you get flustered to the point that your posts which, are clearly meant as an insult, make you even more frustrated  but....you put on brave face anyway.  :lol: 

Pin on ideas

Lol you thought that it was an insult and I was flustered.  🤣 🤣

Carry on 👍

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a... U.P. Alpha? 

tell me more  

SelfassuredCourageousBlackrhino-small.gif.8cdb96c7962b3a5de4dbd391b8c96616.gif

Polaris has the numbers on idiots because once again it all boils down to... sales #'s

Bring on the pie charts!!!!

Where's @krom :lol:

Yes I forgot the slogan "we're number 2!"

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Do we even have one of those Ambassador types here?  I seriously don't think we do, do we?  I'm not in that "program" but I do have a buddy that is.  And although you laugh about it, I know deep down it pisses you green guys off that Cat didn't come up with their own version of it.  It's one of the best free marketing strategies ever put together - but I guess Cat would need a product that gets people excited about before they can justify that type of marketing venture :news:

I don't ridicule the ambassador's too much.  Sure they are just pawns and being used for marketing, but they get to ride the new iron and apparently don't mind selling out to do it.  I'm sure they even get off thinking they are special for it, similar to an Internet forum moderator.  Whatever floats their boat.

It's the sheep that eat up the scripted reviews that are really the butt of the joke.  They take that paid advertising shit as pure gospel.  They get all worked up and so excited.  As if any of these ambassadors would ever say a bad word about the machines!  You're right, it sure is great marketing to those gullible boomer types, the ones that give their credit card to Nigerian royalty.  The ones that believe the bar graphs and unmatched durability claims on a first year engine (that epically flopped, predictably).  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Doug said:

Since the track you put on your sled came from a Cat so that must be a Race track.  Does that now classify your sled as a " Race Sled"

Oh no no no. It doesn’t have the required skis and I don’t own a pit coat or pullover. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can’t keep it a secret any longer!  Hear me roar or….purrr?

Don’t you own a Fusion?

Well, it’s a close as any tourist poo rider is gonna get anyway.  :lol:

Negative. 

40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Uncle znotty is getting hot and bothered by your pic Doug.

Please keep him the fuck out of here. 

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I don't ridicule the ambassador's too much.  Sure they are just pawns and being used for marketing, but they get to ride the new iron and apparently don't mind selling out to do it.  I'm sure they even get off thinking they are special for it, similar to an Internet forum moderator.  Whatever floats their boat.

It's the sheep that eat up the scripted reviews that are really the butt of the joke.  They take that paid advertising shit as pure gospel.  They get all worked up and so excited.  As if any of these ambassadors would ever say a bad word about the machines!  You're right, it sure is great marketing to those gullible boomer types, the ones that give their credit card to Nigerian royalty.  The ones that believe the bar graphs and unmatched durability claims on a first year engine (that epically flopped, predictably).  

^^^Not too sour ^^^^ lolololololll

16 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Shots fired!!! Shots fired!!  Take cover Zoomer!! :lol2:

image.png.8d0c4d241e0201afbde89fb948644e93.png

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Shots fired!!! Shots fired!!  Take cover Zoomer!! :lol2:

Oh, @mnstang is gonna get it now!  Fuck up...one more time...JUST ONE MORE TIME, STANG!!!!!  :lmao:

Hammer Lick GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, wrinkly balls said:

Jesus Christ, at least put a pair of Depends on!!!!! Is that a 2023 cat?:nudie:

Who the fuck is this fresh new hell now?  :lol: