they can't keep an 800 EPA motor in tune or together, so let's go 900 ???

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Let me put in a perspective you Cat clowns will better understand ... the last time Polaris had a less than good 800 was when the platform you're still riding was introduced.  In other words, over a decade ago.  Polaris fixed those problems though, a couple years later ... you guys are still on an outdated, 11 year old, chassis (with an underpowered, time bomb ctec engine) :lol:

I'm not, because they all seem to be overpriced junk   :lol:

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Do I qualify????

:bounce:

:green:

Please post resume for EPA owned junk here ___________

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Too stupid to defend your brand and have to resort to personal insults. 

You must be new to this game?

1 hour ago, Doug said:

That would be Doug Hayes son.  Both his sons now work at Polaris.

And he left when precisely? 

:)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bontz said:

I know my diehard Cat buddy claims he's been happy with the powerband of his ctec as compared to previous Suzuki powerplants.  But he continues to say he'd go back and take his Suzuki any day of the week over the spitting and sputtering and overall "run-ability" of the ctec.  He was talking about getting the Precision flash done, but that was last spring ... I don't think he ever pulled the trigger on that.  The other 3 guys on Cats in our group are 2 guys running Suzuki engines yet, and the other on a Thunderkitty.  

Have you ever listed to the sled idle?? Mine is all over the place. My friends said what the hell is that thing doing?? Is it going to fly away?? 

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Have you ever listed to the sled idle?? Mine is all over the place. My friends said what the hell is that thing doing?? Is it going to fly away?? 

Buddy’s alpha one does the same thing, when it will even start. 

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

This thread is for people who actually own the sleds we're talking about ... go back to TotallyYamaha and get back in the Ovation forum where you belong :lol2:

TY… owned by the same guy that owns PSP. It was so funny reading posts from you banned HCS members asking him if he’d host your forum. “Oh Mr. Sled, please provide us with a place to hang out”. Fucking pathetic.

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Where did I insult you?  I don't have to defend my brand to someone who doesn't even ride a sled that's from the past 15 years.  But hey, if you want me to insult you, I certainly can ... but honestly, you're not really worth it.  BTW - why aren't you over on HCS since it's so much better now?  I thought this site was .... what was the phrase you used?  Oh yeah, this:

Watching this place dwindling away brings me joy. Schadenfreude in its purest sense.

Dwindling away implies it's on a downward trend, is that really the case?  I think this place was probably always small and got a bump when HCS went bitch ass.

Lighten up ak.  I like that you sling shit on the other brands but if this place is so shitty then you're the idiot for still being here right?  Just keep slinging shit but just pick and choose your bait you take.  You can't fight all the dumb comments here, there's too many Polaris idiots here, they have the numbers on you to take them all on at once all the time.  Even if you constantly own them, they will just relentlessly reply.  You never really win when arguing with retards.  But it's still fun and good practice.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mnstang said:

..... You can't fight all the dumb comments here, there's too many Polaris idiots here, they have the numbers on you to take them all on at once all the time.  Even if you constantly own them, they will just relentlessly reply.  You never really win when arguing with retards.  But it's still fun and good practice.

LOLZ :lol:

5 hours ago, mnstang said:

You're right, they fixed the 800.

....every single year.

What's up with the personal insults?  So bitter.

Yes, so bitter!!!

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Buddy’s alpha one does the same thing, when it will even start. 

a... U.P. Alpha? 

tell me more  

SelfassuredCourageousBlackrhino-small.gif.8cdb96c7962b3a5de4dbd391b8c96616.gif

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Dwindling away implies it's on a downward trend, is that really the case?  I think this place was probably always small and got a bump when HCS went bitch ass.

Lighten up ak.  I like that you sling shit on the other brands but if this place is so shitty then you're the idiot for still being here right?  Just keep slinging shit but just pick and choose your bait you take.  You can't fight all the dumb comments here, there's too many Polaris idiots here, they have the numbers on you to take them all on at once all the time.  Even if you constantly own them, they will just relentlessly reply.  You never really win when arguing with retards.  But it's still fun and good practice.

Polaris has the numbers on idiots because once again it all boils down to... sales #'s

Bring on the pie charts!!!!

Where's @krom :lol:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Please post resume for EPA owned junk here ___________________

To whom it may concern…

I am Cubie, I am a Farmer,

I know how to grow mushrooms, so this means I can stay in a dark room and shovel manure on everything all day! 

I get up early in the morning and try to communicate with BoneHeads all day.

My experience in that is I can endure smelly places and find humour as they continue to throw manure at themselves.

Dear EPA I would love the “Freedom” to ride in your world…

please consider me, smelly and with little to nothing to contribute.

Many Thanks in advance, and so happy you exist.

:bounce:

Cubie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

because?

“Muh…re-FrashEz!!!”  :lol: 

11 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Mine fluctuates on warm up then settles in.  :dunno:

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

Well, some grape smashing FS one here.  Nice!

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

Relentlessly reply example 842

:lol: That “Polaris Ambassador” position isn’t going to defend itself!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a... U.P. Alpha? 

tell me more  

SelfassuredCourageousBlackrhino-small.gif.8cdb96c7962b3a5de4dbd391b8c96616.gif

Polaris has the numbers on idiots because once again it all boils down to... sales #'s

Bring on the pie charts!!!!

Where's @krom :lol:

Also see: “McDonalds”.  Delicious hamburgers for those with low numbers of tastebuds….and find Ronald sexy?

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: That “Polaris Ambassador” position isn’t going to defend itself!!!!!!

Do we even have one of those Ambassador types here?  I seriously don't think we do, do we?  I'm not in that "program" but I do have a buddy that is.  And although you laugh about it, I know deep down it pisses you green guys off that Cat didn't come up with their own version of it.  It's one of the best free marketing strategies ever put together - but I guess Cat would need a product that gets people excited about before they can justify that type of marketing venture :news:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Do we even have one of those Ambassador types here?  I seriously don't think we do, do we?  I'm not in that "program" but I do have a buddy that is.  And although you laugh about it, I know deep down it pisses you green guys off that Cat didn't come up with their own version of it.  It's one of the best free marketing strategies ever put together - but I guess Cat would need a product that gets people excited about before they can justify that type of marketing venture :news:

:lol: We all laughed and laughed…..then laughed about the Poo Ambies.  Most of us “Madcatters” have no interest in “the most sales” (if we did, we’d buy a Doo :lol2:).  We want the tough performance machines. How that works out, we’ll see but, I’ve long said Cat should suck in and go private.  Their platforms don’t really translate well for most consumers wanting a compliant, touristy type ride with a fun factor flipper.

If Textron refuses to bring Cat to the next level, I’ll go back to Doo.  I’d rather be gay then ride a Poo.  :lmao:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

With Cat it's more of a Survivor program.  Who's going to be the last one riding a Cat.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: We all laughed and laughed…..then laughed about the Poo Ambies.  Most of us “Madcatters” have no interest in “the most sales” (if we did, we’d buy a Doo :lol2:).  We want the tough performance machines. How that works out, we’ll see but, I’ve long said Cat should suck in and go private.  Their platforms don’t really translate well for most consumers wanting a compliant, touristy type ride with a fun factor flipper.

If Textron refuses to bring Cat to the next level, I’ll go back to Doo.  I’d rather be gay then ride a Poo.  :lmao:

Uhhhh .. are you the only one that doesn't know you're gay?  Pretty sure the rest of us have known that for quite a while - it started around the time you posted that first picture of your manhood oozing out of the holes of your crocs.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you just like to ride third rate antiquated junk, that’s fair. To each their own. 

But I’m an groomed trail snow cross racer!!!!! 

:lol:

11 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So you just like to ride third rate antiquated junk, that’s fair. To each their own. 

Since the track you put on your sled came from a Cat so that must be a Race track.  Does that now classify your sled as a " Race Sled"

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Uhhhh .. are you the only one that doesn't know you're gay?  Pretty sure the rest of us have known that for quite a while - it started around the time you posted that first picture of your manhood oozing out of the holes of your crocs.

I can’t keep it a secret any longer!  Hear me roar or….purrr?

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don’t you own a Fusion?

55 minutes ago, Doug said:

Since the track you put on your sled came from a Cat so that must be a Race track.  Does that now classify your sled as a " Race Sled"

Well, it’s a close as any tourist poo rider is gonna get anyway.  :lol:

• Haha 1