they can't keep an 800 EPA motor in tune or together, so let's go 900 ???

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Ski-Doo has linq quick attach tent. If you go down you set up you tent and keep the party going. Then catch a ride in the groomer when it shows up

Ice fishing tent with fishing pole, bait, snd little buddy heater :) 

with the price of new machines would be a great thank you gift. Lololol

13 hours ago, p51mstg said:

At least, nobody is dragging Ski Doo through the mud.  Not that I think it would be wrong or undeserved, I just don’t want to read it.

There 850 is going down just as much or more than the poo. Don't believe me go start shopping used 850 summits .lots of new motor at 1xxx mi .

I am really hoping mine goes this winter last yr of warranty and all. And I really don't want to have to shell out 15k next fall for a new pos to bounce off the trees 

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

So, you suspect Poo has corrected the issues by now then?  Post the retraction.  Surely one of the “Polaris Ambassadors” has you on their email list?  

Is the 850 on the second or fourth rEFlaSh?

15 hours ago, Doug said:

Didn't figure you would.  Simplify it that's the only difference the last 10 years for Arctic Cat chassis.

Motor wise how many MADCATTER'S secretly want the Suzuki back.  Be honest now. 🤣

I think they want the mapping guy back who left for Polaris. 

Most guys that had the zuke claim the ctec has better power throughout the powerband.  

EPA motors = consumer guinea pigs

I know my diehard Cat buddy claims he's been happy with the powerband of his ctec as compared to previous Suzuki powerplants.  But he continues to say he'd go back and take his Suzuki any day of the week over the spitting and sputtering and overall "run-ability" of the ctec.  He was talking about getting the Precision flash done, but that was last spring ... I don't think he ever pulled the trigger on that.  The other 3 guys on Cats in our group are 2 guys running Suzuki engines yet, and the other on a Thunderkitty.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

There 850 is going down just as much or more than the poo. Don't believe me go start shopping used 850 summits .lots of new motor at 1xxx mi .

I am really hoping mine goes this winter last yr of warranty and all. And I really don't want to have to shell out 15k next fall for a new pos to bounce off the trees 

1750 miles for a buddy of mine with a Doo 850 in a Renegade.

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I know my diehard Cat buddy claims he's been happy with the powerband of his ctec as compared to previous Suzuki powerplants.  But he continues to say he'd go back and take his Suzuki any day of the week over the spitting and sputtering and overall "run-ability" of the ctec.  He was talking about getting the Precision flash done, but that was last spring ... I don't think he ever pulled the trigger on that.  The other 3 guys on Cats in our group are 2 guys running Suzuki engines yet, and the other on a Thunderkitty.  

I think most people would take the 'dirty', non compliant motors.  Of any brand.  Ctec is still the best currently.  At least you have 4 smart friends.  Deepthroat says cats don't exist?

17 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I think most people would take the 'dirty', non compliant motors.  Of any brand.  Ctec is still the best currently.  At least you have 4 smart friends.  Deepthroat says cats don't exist?

You're wearing your green blinders again, saying ctec is still the best currently .. but that's OK, every brand has their Jim Ramstads :lol2:

The one guy I referred to with the ctec ... he's a diehard Cat guy, but he absolutely floored me when he said - if his dealership sold Polaris, he'd be on one right now.  So he's definitely one of the smart friends you refer to!!  The other two on the Suzuki mills are too scared to get out of their sleds and the other guy can buy whatever he wants and he likes the Yamaha engine :whistle:

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You're wearing your green blinders again, saying ctec is still the best currently .. but that's OK, every brand has their Jim Ramstads :lol2:

Didn't I put enough bait on the hook?  Seven pages in and not a peep from our new member.  :fishing:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

The one guy I referred to with the ctec ... he's a diehard Cat guy, but he absolutely floored me when he said - if his dealership sold Polaris, he'd be on one right now.  So he's definitely one of the smart friends you refer to!!  The other two on the Suzuki mills are too scared to get out of their sleds and the other guy can buy whatever he wants and he likes the Yamaha engine :whistle:

Bla bla bla that's a big if.  He ain't switching, like you said, DIE HARD CAT GUY.  

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That it lasted or when it blew ? Most of tge Dimond pounder look to be lasting . The deep snow sleds don't look as good 

A from new, trail ridden sled.  1750 miles she seized up solid doing about 35mph.

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Oh, I think a lot of Cat guys would go back to the dirty zook. Poo guys don’t have anything reliable to go back to unless you hit the 90’s again.  :lmao:

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Most guys that had the zuke claim the ctec has better power throughout the powerband.  

EPA motors = consumer guinea pigs

The claim was before the reliability flash.  No way I'd buy a CTEC based procross when a Suzuki one is still available.  The other updates are easy, the engine, not so much.  And yes, no pre-EPA Poo or Doo that I'd go back to as they are all in old chassis nonsense.

Edited by Deephaven

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think a lot of Cat guys would go back to the dirty zook. Poo guys don’t have anything reliable to go back to unless you hit the 90’s again.  :lmao:

Yeah when was their last good 800, the 90's triple xcr?  With trailing arms?  Fuuuccccckk no wonder why they're so bitter.

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Yeah when was their last good 800, the 90's triple xcr?  With trailing arms?  Fuuuccccckk no wonder why they're so bitter.

Let me put in a perspective you Cat clowns will better understand ... the last time Polaris had a less than good 800 was when the platform you're still riding was introduced.  In other words, over a decade ago.  Polaris fixed those problems though, a couple years later ... you guys are still on an outdated, 11 year old, chassis (with an underpowered, time bomb ctec engine) :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Let me put in a perspective you Cat clowns will better understand ... the last time Polaris had a less than good 800 was when the platform you're still riding was introduced.  In other words, over a decade ago.  Polaris fixed those problems though, a couple years later ... you guys are still on an outdated, 11 year old, chassis (with an underpowered, time bomb ctec engine) :lol:

You're right, they fixed the 800.

....every single year.

What's up with the personal insults?  So bitter.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Outdated as compared to what? A new Matryx? Huh, so weird how that “new” sled has the same style conventional rear skid as a Procross. Your “new” chassis is a whopping 3 years newer than a Procross as the Axys came out in ‘15 and I hate to break it to you tinker bell but your spiffy “new” Matryx is all Axys underneath. 

What happened to that Rush/Pro-ride/abortion thing you diptards were riding up until last year? That hunk of shit really took the world by storm. So much that no one copied it and Polaris went right back to where they started.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

You're right, they fixed the 800.

....every single year.

What's up with the personal insults?  So bitter.

I'm laughing at that one because I think I used a different word before I went back and changed it to clowns :lol2:  I'm surprised you took more offense to that remark than my comment about every brand needing a Jim Ramstad!! LOL

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

Outdated as compared to what? A new Matryx? Huh, so weird how that “new” sled has the same style conventional rear skid as a Procross. Your “new” chassis is a whopping 3 years newer than a Procross as the Axys came out in ‘15 and I hate to break it to you tinker bell but your spiffy “new” Matryx is all Axys underneath. 

What happened to that Rush/Pro-ride/abortion thing you diptards were riding up until last year? That hunk of shit really took the world by storm. So much that no one copied it and Polaris went right back to where they started.

This thread is for people who actually own the sleds we're talking about ... go back to TotallyYamaha and get back in the Ovation forum where you belong :lol2:

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This thread is for people who actually own the sleds we're talking about ... go back to TotallyYamaha and get back in the Ovation forum where you belong :lol2:

Too stupid to defend your brand and have to resort to personal insults. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Too stupid to defend your brand and have to resort to personal insults. 

Where did I insult you?  I don't have to defend my brand to someone who doesn't even ride a sled that's from the past 15 years.  But hey, if you want me to insult you, I certainly can ... but honestly, you're not really worth it.  BTW - why aren't you over on HCS since it's so much better now?  I thought this site was .... what was the phrase you used?  Oh yeah, this:

On 10/21/2021 at 2:49 PM, AK440 said:

The HCS site is much better now than it was before the great purge. Look at this place, it’s fricking dead. Much better info and traffic on the original HCS site. This place is one step above PSP for lack of traffic and overall lameness.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

The claim was before the reliability flash.  No way I'd buy a CTEC based procross when a Suzuki one is still available.  The other updates are easy, the engine, not so much.  And yes, no pre-EPA Poo or Doo that I'd go back to as they are all in old chassis nonsense.

Even in a axsis I would way rather have a 850 than any of the total shit 800s poo was sticking up there buyers ass . There tradition of shit big bore motors is still intact but way better than the garbage they were putting out for the previous 20 yrs 

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is the 850 on the second or fourth rEFlaSh?

I think they want the mapping guy back who left for Polaris. 

That would be Doug Hayes son.  Both his sons now work at Polaris.