they can't keep an 800 EPA motor in tune or together, so let's go 900 ???

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

It was a "Race Engine"  🤣 🤪

Can't survive a trip to Culver's.  Now is that the "Race Engine", the sled or the operator.

Truth, probably the operator who should have checked compression when he felt the power fading.  

And why did you quote “race engine”?  Are you saying it wasn’t?  Do you know that these “race engines” aren’t consumer mils and aren’t mapped as such?  Or, do you think all Poo engines are Race engines?  I guess that would maybe explain their failure rate.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Really none current info ? That's is funny seeing as one of my ridding buds has a sled sitting at the local dealer waiting for a motor to arrive to get dropped in . But carry on .

And oh yeah I don't own a cat 

But again carry on 

What brand is your current then being listed as an M8

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s dated September 2021.  Is there a more current and up to date disaster?

I know un real . Oh that shit show started 2 mo ago . Before any even hit tge fuckibg snow . But again good on them doing tge right thing for once and holding them back. not the usual fuck it we know we have issues send em out and we will  just play the numbers and hope for a low snow yr

Just now, Zambroski said:

Truth, probably the operator who should have checked compression when he felt the power fading.  

And why did you quote “race engine”?  Are you saying it wasn’t?  Do you know that these “race engines” aren’t consumer mils and aren’t mapped as such?  Or, do you think all Poo engines are Race engines?  I guess that would maybe explain their failure rate.

Thought you always preached Arctic Cat sells what they race.  Go to the showroom and buy it.

Your the one that brought up it was a "Race Engine"  Do they have a Want-A -Be map you could load?

9 minutes ago, Doug said:

:lol:

Sweet fuck.  It’s “want-to-be”.  “Want- a - be” is jibberish.

Now, nobody really expects much engine knowledge out of a poo guy.  Asking for it is sillier than asking them about high end shocks.  :lol2:

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Really none current info ? That's is funny seeing as one of my ridding buds has a sled sitting at the local dealer waiting for a motor to arrive to get dropped in . But carry on .

And oh yeah I don't own a cat 

But again carry on 

naw…naw……..naw.  They got it fixed now.

342395DA-2128-40B9-A29D-0FDD2E25CA4A.gif

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  It’s “want-to-be”.  “Want- a - be” is jibberish.

Now, nobody really expects much engine knowledge out of a poo guy.  Asking for it is sillier than asking them about high end shocks.  :lol2:

naw…naw……..naw.  They got it fixed now.

342395DA-2128-40B9-A29D-0FDD2E25CA4A.gif

So since your "Race Engine" does not fit your riding style why not a Torque Link so you could tune your "Race Engine" down to your riding style.

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

So since your "Race Engine" does not fit your riding style why not a Torque Link so you could tune your "Race Engine" down to your riding style.

You know, it has to be reprogrammed to run pump right?  Do you fucking know what compression is?  Do you know what power valves do?There is no consumer map for these engines.    :lol:

You are on the right brand.  Especially since that TSB/ DO NOT SELL has been fixed.  :lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You know, it has to be reprogrammed to run pump right?  Do you fucking know what compression is?  Do you know what power valves do?There is no consumer map for these engines.    :lol:

You are on the right brand.  Especially since that TSB/ DO NOT SELL has been fixed.  :lol2:

So it's a little beyond your ability no problem.

Do you know what the inside of a shock looks like yet.  I know that has been a challenge for you in the past.  You could always post you pic again what you constructed.

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

So it's a little beyond your ability no problem.

Do you know what the inside of a shock looks like yet.  I know that has been a challenge for you in the past.  You could always post you pic again what you constructed.

I can’t remap it you tard.  Sorry, I don’t listen to people who think Walker Evans makes shocks.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

“But it’s a race sledz!” 

Thought you were the real deal man. Fuck. 

:lol: How  are those Slydogs working out?  I hear they have a clip to hold the shovel for the Michigan deep pow riders.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can’t remap it you tard.  Sorry, I don’t listen to people who think Walker Evans makes shocks.  :lmao:

:lol: How  are those Slydogs working out?  I hear they have a clip to hold the shovel for the Michigan deep pow riders.  :dunno:

Maybe you could phone a friend to help you tune it back.

You could also order some "Race Shocks" to go with the "Race Engine".  

Edited by Doug

Just now, p51mstg said:

At least, nobody is dragging Ski Doo through the mud.  Not that I think it would be wrong or undeserved, I just don’t want to read it.

The floor is open 👍

This is getting boring anyway.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WTF you talking about Willis? 

My shovel goes in my backpack! Keep it straight. FFS. 

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

At least, nobody is dragging Ski Doo through the mud.  Not that I think it would be wrong or undeserved, I just don’t want to read it.

Oh you just give us some time. It’ll come up. 

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

Maybe you could phone a friend to help you tune it back.

You could also order some "Race Shocks" to go with the "Race Engine".  

I had Team Arctic and remapped it based on what I wanted.  Like I said, there’s no set consumer map for the R engine.

Also, Race shocks came with the Race sled.  That’s how it works.  Do you have Walker Evans for brains or something? :lol:

5 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Straight men are arguing about sleds right now.  Gay night sled bashing is Tomorrow

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I had Team Arctic and remapped it based on what I wanted.  Like I said, there’s no set consumer map for the R engine.

Also, Race shocks came with the Race sled.  That’s how it works.  Do you have Walker Evans for brains or something? :lol:

Dial a tune got it.

Do you know what the inside of a shock looks like or is that dial a shock. 

So your best tool is the phone. 

Boring 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That’s not true on the Cat.  Just because they look the same to you, doesn’t mean the chassis hasn’t undergone improvements along the way.  But I get it, Cat envy.

EVERY SONGLE SLEDDER WANTS A ZOOK!  But, those days are over.  The Ctec is still the best mil going though.  Cat did that right….and knew they needed to.

Zoomer doing his best Mainecat impression ... stupid on an epic level :lol:

24 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Ski-Doo has linq quick attach tent. If you go down you set up you tent and keep the party going. Then catch a ride in the groomer when it shows up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Doug said:

Dial a tune got it.

Do you know what the inside of a shock looks like or is that dial a shock. 

So your best tool is the phone. 

Boring 

One of us is drunk.  Pretty sure it’s not me.

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Zoomer doing his best Mainecat impression ... stupid on an epic level :lol:

Here she is!  :lmao:Now, help Douglass our.

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Ski-Doo has linq quick attach tent. If you go down you set up you tent and keep the party going. Then catch a ride in the groomer when it shows up

:lol: