they can't keep an 800 EPA motor in tune or together, so let's go 900 ???

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

As do I.  Mileage is how this should be done.  Not years.  Same with boats using hours.

Sort of but a deep snow mountain sled used in the mountains with 1500 rounds on it is going to be much more sloppy than a midwest Dimond pounder with 3k mi on it .

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sort of but a deep snow mountain sled used in the mountains with 1500 rounds on it is going to be much more sloppy than a midwest Dimond pounder with 3k mi on it .

Easy solution. You put a different warranty on the mountain sleds. 

19 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Easy solution. You put a different warranty on the mountain sleds. 

Snow check they usually give you a extra 3 or 4 yrs . After that it is usualy time for a new one. But yes the standard power sports warranty is a fucking joke . 6mo on my 22 rzr 

7 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, what a fukking joke. A great waranty that expires while sitting in the garage probably 325 days out of 365. I,ve said it for many years now, the warranty should be solely based on miles or kilometers, or total running time. The truth is locked into the computers, so no excuses. And if they are found to be tampered with, zero warranty. What a fukking rec vehicles owners take, and by the look of all the sales at ridiculous prices, the stupid is strong.

Polaris usually offers quite a nice extended warranty on their sleds but the Cat guys say that it’s a joke and just shows that the Polaris sleds are shit. 

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, the decrease power fix.  Lovely.

Like I said earlier. Let’s see it before and after. Radar run, dyno pull, whatever. $100 says they are pulling power with this reflash but hey, they are just as strong as the competitions 850. :lol:

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Polaris usually offers quite a nice extended warranty on their sleds but the Cat guys say that it’s a joke and just shows that the Polaris sleds are shit. 

Like I said earlier. Let’s see it before and after. Radar run, dyno pull, whatever. $100 says they are pulling power with this reflash but hey, they are just as strong as the competitions 850. :lol:

Well the competitions 850s can't even get out of the dealers showroom so there is that . I will give them props on learning lessons after so many stick it to tge consumer rollout when they knew they had issues 

Screenshot_20211004-204337_Messages.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well the competitions 850s can't even get out of the dealers showroom so there is that . I will give them props on learning lessons after so many stick it to tge consumer rollout when they knew they had issues 

But, POWAH!!!  Abd muh 4or yeer wrantee!!!

:lol:

Piles.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But, POWAH!!!  Abd muh 4or yeer wrantee!!!

Piles.

The 4 yr is for snowcheck only.  If you buy in season think they are over 1500.

And I don't think there was a snowcheck warranty deal this yr . Not sure . I know there was not on sxs for the 22s 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And I don't think there was a snowcheck warranty deal this yr . Not sure . I know there was not on sxs for the 22s 

Gonna be interesting to see how warranties work out this year with parts being short.  I know if I was a poo guy, I’d have ordered a set of slugs long ago.  Dealer are just gonna have to start telling owners to keep their busted up shit and they’ll call them when parts come in.  Just for the fun of it, I may swing by the local poo/Doo and Cat dealers and see who is running over their rim with popped sleds.  If I had to bet……

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Son got 3 years on his Spring ordered Tundra

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Typically Arctic Cat rider.  Dealing with non-current information.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s dated September 2021.  Is there a more current and up to date disaster?

Hint its November 28th.  I'm sure that's the breaking news for the MADCATTER'S.

Just now, Doug said:

Hint its November 28th.  I'm sure that's the breaking news for the MADCATTER'S.

So, you suspect Poo has corrected the issues by now then?  Post the retraction.  Surely one of the “Polaris Ambassadors” has you on their email list?  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So, you suspect Poo has corrected the issues by now then?  Post the retraction.  Surely one of the “Polaris Ambassadors” has you on their email list?  

Yup corrected.  

Just think of the elevated stress level for the few MADCATTER'S if the Arctic Cats decal manufacture had a recall.

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Yup corrected.  

Just think of the elevated stress level for the few MADCATTER'S if the Arctic Cats decal manufacture had a recall.

First off, don’t lie.  Polaris has absolutely no way to correct their engine defects.  Just trained ways to sooth the worries of their loyal fan base.  History has shown that.

Your decal comment made no sense to me.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

First off, don’t lie.  Polaris has absolutely no way to correct their engine defects.  Just trained ways to sooth the worries of their loyal fan base.  History has shown that.

Didn't figure you would.  Simplify it that's the only difference the last 10 years for Arctic Cat chassis.

Motor wise how many MADCATTER'S secretly want the Suzuki back.  Be honest now. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, you scorched your last C-Tec which now has a power robbing, alleged life enhancing reflash available. 

“But you don’t snowcross your shit!!” :flush:

Just now, Doug said:

Didn't figure you would.  Simplify it that's the only difference the last 10 years for Arctic Cat chassis.

Motor wise how many MADCATTER'S secretly want the Suzuki back.  Be honest now. 🤣

That’s not true on the Cat.  Just because they look the same to you, doesn’t mean the chassis hasn’t undergone improvements along the way.  But I get it, Cat envy.

EVERY SONGLE SLEDDER WANTS A ZOOK!  But, those days are over.  The Ctec is still the best mil going though.  Cat did that right….and knew they needed to.

• Like 1

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Dude, you scorched your last C-Tec which now has a power robbing, alleged life enhancing reflash available. 

Holy shit.  It wasn’t a consumer sled and a race mil.  :lol:

There wasn’t even a flash that dialed it down to consumer level.  We guessed.  What’s Poos excuse?

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It was a "Race Engine"  🤣 🤪

Can't survive a trip to Culver's.  Now is that the "Race Engine", the sled or the operator.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Doug said:

Typically Arctic Cat rider.  Dealing with non-current information.

Really none current info ? That's is funny seeing as one of my ridding buds has a sled sitting at the local dealer waiting for a motor to arrive to get dropped in . But carry on .

And oh yeah I don't own a cat 

But again carry on 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  It wasn’t a consumer sled and a race mil.  :lol:

There wasn’t even a flash that dialed it down to Want-A-Be level.  We guessed.  What’s Poos excuse?