Marjorie Taylor Greene Sponsors Bill to Award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal

Not a Onion article….

Marjorie Taylor Greene Sponsors Bill to Award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal

Source: Newsweek

Georgia GOP Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene sponsored a House bill to award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal for "protect(ing) the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25, 2020." 

Greene introduced the bill on Tuesday. The legislation was then referred to the Committee on Financial Services and the Committee on House Administration to be determined by the Speaker 

Rittenhouse shot three men, killing two and injuring one, during protests in Kenosha following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, an African American. Rittenhouse's legal team argued that their client's actions were in self-defense. 

On Friday, Rittenhouse was cleared of charges that included one count of first-degree reckless homicide, one count of first-degree intentional homicide, one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide, and two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety.

Read more: https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-sponsors-bill-award-kyle-rittenhouse-congressional-gold-medal-1652959 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I say the Nobel.  It's worthless anyway.  Maybe this will give it back some luster.

If he gets some judgement against Biden, he should just settle for renaming Pennsylvania Ave Brandon Blvd... :lol:

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

If he gets some judgement against Biden, he should just settle for renaming Pennsylvania Ave Brandon Blvd... :lol:

I’d love to see it but, I think he’s gonna get paid off to just go away.  That’s fine too.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

time has not been kind to the giving it out for winning a election as a black man   

I mean, the book was good too.  "How to discredit a highly sought after and prestigious accolade in one fell swoop" -The Nobel Committee