3 men involved in Ahmaud Arbery's killing found guilty of murder and other charges 

GOOD!

3 men involved in Ahmaud Arbery's killing found guilty of murder and other charges 

Source: CNN

Brunswick, Georgia (CNN)A jury Wednesday found three White men charged in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old Black man, guilty on multiple murder counts, as well as other charges. 

The verdict, delivered by nine White men, two White women and one Black man, came after hours of deliberation spanning two days. It followed eight days of testimony, involving 23 witnesses. 

The men each faced the same nine counts, and verdict were as follows: 
• Travis McMichael, who fatally shot Arbery, is guilty on all charges: malice murder, four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit a felony; 
• His father, Gregory McMichael, who rode armed in the bed of a pickup truck as his son pursued Arbery, is not guilty of malice murder but guilty on the other eight charges.  
• And William "Roddie" Bryan Jr., a neighbor who joined the pursuit and filmed Arbery's final moments, is guilty of three counts of felony murder, one count of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit a felony.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/24/us/ahmaud-arbery-killing-trial-wednesday-jury-deliberations/index.html 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

As they should be, exactly the same as Rittenhouse being found not guilty of all charges....despite all the outside noise, the jury system worked... I watched both trials, and there were no other reasonable outcomes.

x2

15 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How badly was the defendants defamed by the media and even elected federal government officials? When will the protesting begin? 

They’ll appeal and get reduced sentences for it.  It’ll all go away quietly but right now, as usual, sacrifices must be made to appease the natives to stop another burning/shopping spree.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

One worthless negro and three redneck hillbillies off the skreets!  WE ALL WIN!!!!!

LOL, at the guy that said that they would never get convicted. Self defense, self defense. You fucked that one up too. Are you ever right :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

LOL, at the guy that said that they would never get convicted. Self defense, self defense. You fucked that one up too. Are you ever right :lol:

I’m right a lot.  That’s why the ones that are wrong so often hate me.  :lol:

Still, they’ll appeal and get some leeway.  What will be at trial is the social environment abd the fact that no charges were introduced by local and state..

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He started the thread….for another beat down.  :lol:

And you said “Negro” was ok to use now since Biden used it.  So?

Fraud.

Your a fuckin racist….you fit in well with the other racists here

Asshole

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your a fuckin racist….you fit in well the the other racists here

Asshole

Says the Grandmaster of Freedomsledder  :lol: 

Holy fuck Could you be any less self aware

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Says the Grandmaster of Freedomsledder  :lol: 

Holy fuck Could you be any less self aware

Dude, if liberals all of a sudden became self aware, or really, just aware at all, the Dem party would crumble within hours.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your nothing but a racist. The Grand Wizard of FS.

Your life and your words mean nothing to me.

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Shouldn’t you be prepping for your huge politically/ racially diverse Thanksgiving bash?  

:lol:

Clearly, there were no negroes when the Polgrims and Injuns sat down to celebrate.  This holiday is raciss AF!!!!

Im gonna go run over a bunch of black parade walkers (protesters) and take all their stolen goods!!!!   I need some new work boots!

….wait a second.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your a fuckin racist….you fit in well with the other racists here

Asshole

Tell us all how many minority friends you have . What was the last decade you have been to a social event at a minority persons home ? 

Really ? Ever ? 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, if liberals all of a sudden became self aware, or really, just aware at all, the Dem party would crumble within hours.

The party of the KKK should crumble but instead they're doing their best to erase history and project their faults. All while electing an old white racist   :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The party of the KKK should crumble but instead they're doing their best to erase history and project their faults. All while electing an old white racist   :lol: 

Well stated.

Just no self awareness at all.  Of course, if I was like that, I’d avoid taking a good look at myself and my “team” too.  Icky.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Tell us all how many minority friends you have . What was the last decade you have been to a social event at a minority persons home ? 

Really ? Ever ? 

So I need a token? Thats fuckin racist.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So I need a token? Thats fuckin racist.

No token at all friends are friends . Again last decade you were invited and attended a social event at a minority persons home ? 

The fact you call them tokens says a whole lot about you 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No token at all friends are friends . Again.ladt decade you were invited and attended a social event at a minority persons home ? 

The fact you call them tokens says a whole lot about you 

Ooof.  

:lmao: Now that you fucking own MC, what’s re you going to do with him.  Call me…..

49FA38E9-09EF-4415-B500-5A25A0A24AD0.gif

• Haha 1