Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous 'Burner Phones' to Communicate with White House and Trump Family

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Who’s they? Trump? Or someone playing Trump like a fiddle?

“President Donald Trump claimed that he “immediately deployed the National Guard and federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders.” 

Destruction of property by the left or right is an injustice. I hope more force is used against both.

Your selective outrage is laughable. 

In St. Paul businesses looted

– Walgreens at Grand and Grotto: Property damage, looting.

– Metro Sound and Lighting University Avenue: Substantial property damage and looting. 

– Axman Surplus University Avenue: Property damage.

– Walgreens Lexington and Larpenteur: Property damage and looting.

– T-Mobile Lexington and Larpenteur: Property damage.

– Turf Club: Property damage. 

– Great Health Nutrition: Looting.

– Gordon Parks High School: Property damage. 

– Trader Joe's St. Paul: Property damage, looting.

– A1 Lock Service on Snelling: Property damage

– Holiday Station at Wabasha and Plato: Property damage and looting.

– Gold'n Treasures on Grand Ave: Property damage and looting.

– Speedway at Grand and Cleveland: Extensive fire damage.

– 1st Grand Avenue Liquors on Grand and Milton: Property damage, looting.

– Foot Locker Midway: Extensive fire damage.

– GameStop Midway: Extensive fire damage, looting.

– To New York Midway: Property damage.

– Peking Garden Midway: Property damage.

– Lloyd's Pharmacy Snelling and Minnehaha: Destroyed by fire.

– Target Midway: Property damage, looting.

– CVS University Avenue: Property damage, looting.

– Max It Pawn Shop University Avenue: Property damage, looting.

– Verizon Store Hamline Avenue: Property damage.

– Noodles & Co Hamline Avenue: Property damage.

– Vitamine Shoppe Hamline Avenue: Property damage.

– Big Top Liquors Midway: Property damage.

– TJ Maxx Midway: Property damage, small fire.

– Sprint store Midway: Property damage, looting.

– Midway Tobacco Outlet Plus: Property damage

– NAPA Auto Parts University Avenue: Property damage, fire.

– T-Mobile on Arcade and York: Property damage, looting.

– LeeAnn Chinn Midway: Property damage, graffiti.

– America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Midway: Property damage, graffiti.

– Furniture Barn Midway: Property damage, graffiti, fire.

– BP on University Avenue: Property damage.

-Walgreens on Randolph and Snelling: Property damage, looting.

– Discount Tire Co. Midway: Property damage.

– O'Reilly Auto Parts Lexington: Property damage, fire.

– TCF Bank Lexington and University: Property damage.

– Lululemon Grand Avenue: Property damage, looting.

– Speedway University Ave: Property damage, fire.i

– Sun Ray Shopping Center: Property damage and looting.

– Ananya Dance Theater University Ave: Property damage.

– Springboard for the Arts University Ave: Property damage, fire.

– 7-Mile Sportwear University Ave: Property damage, looting.

– Fire n Ice Chicken: Property damage.

– Liquor Barrel on West 7th: Property damage, looting.

– Moellers Jewelry, Highland: Property damage.

– The Fixery, Highland: Property damage.

– Bole Ethiopian Restaurant: Fire.

– Enterprise University Avenue: Fire.

– Goodwill: Property damage. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Your selective outrage is laughable. 

In St. Paul businesses looted

– Walgreens at Grand and Grotto: Property damage, looting.

– Metro Sound and Lighting University Avenue: Substantial property damage and looting. 

– Axman Surplus University Avenue: Property damage.

– Walgreens Lexington and Larpenteur: Property damage and looting.

– T-Mobile Lexington and Larpenteur: Property damage.

– Turf Club: Property damage. 

– Great Health Nutrition: Looting.

– Gordon Parks High School: Property damage. 

– Trader Joe's St. Paul: Property damage, looting.

– A1 Lock Service on Snelling: Property damage

– Holiday Station at Wabasha and Plato: Property damage and looting.

– Gold'n Treasures on Grand Ave: Property damage and looting.

– Speedway at Grand and Cleveland: Extensive fire damage.

– 1st Grand Avenue Liquors on Grand and Milton: Property damage, looting.

– Foot Locker Midway: Extensive fire damage.

– GameStop Midway: Extensive fire damage, looting.

– To New York Midway: Property damage.

– Peking Garden Midway: Property damage.

– Lloyd's Pharmacy Snelling and Minnehaha: Destroyed by fire.

– Target Midway: Property damage, looting.

– CVS University Avenue: Property damage, looting.

– Max It Pawn Shop University Avenue: Property damage, looting.

– Verizon Store Hamline Avenue: Property damage.

– Noodles & Co Hamline Avenue: Property damage.

– Vitamine Shoppe Hamline Avenue: Property damage.

– Big Top Liquors Midway: Property damage.

– TJ Maxx Midway: Property damage, small fire.

– Sprint store Midway: Property damage, looting.

– Midway Tobacco Outlet Plus: Property damage

– NAPA Auto Parts University Avenue: Property damage, fire.

– T-Mobile on Arcade and York: Property damage, looting.

– LeeAnn Chinn Midway: Property damage, graffiti.

– America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Midway: Property damage, graffiti.

– Furniture Barn Midway: Property damage, graffiti, fire.

– BP on University Avenue: Property damage.

-Walgreens on Randolph and Snelling: Property damage, looting.

– Discount Tire Co. Midway: Property damage.

– O'Reilly Auto Parts Lexington: Property damage, fire.

– TCF Bank Lexington and University: Property damage.

– Lululemon Grand Avenue: Property damage, looting.

– Speedway University Ave: Property damage, fire.i

– Sun Ray Shopping Center: Property damage and looting.

– Ananya Dance Theater University Ave: Property damage.

– Springboard for the Arts University Ave: Property damage, fire.

– 7-Mile Sportwear University Ave: Property damage, looting.

– Fire n Ice Chicken: Property damage.

– Liquor Barrel on West 7th: Property damage, looting.

– Moellers Jewelry, Highland: Property damage.

– The Fixery, Highland: Property damage.

– Bole Ethiopian Restaurant: Fire.

– Enterprise University Avenue: Fire.

– Goodwill: Property damage. 

What’s selective about it? Is there a rioting/looting thread I should be looking for? I’ll post an equal amount of disgust there to if that helps “prove” myself to you.

I really want your approval.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

What’s selective about it? Is there a rioting/looting thread I should be looking for? I’ll post an equal amount of disgust there to if that helps “prove” myself to you.

I’ll admit you’re a awesome troll 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Wow, how clever, there’s nothing to prove, your ideology is quite apparent. 

• Confused 1

Not that anybody has mentioned but..................do the dirtbags doing all of the aggression at the Capitol look like Trump supporters? They don't tp me. They look like the same dirtbags that were rioting all year. 

6 hours ago, s pump said:

Not that anybody has mentioned but..................do the dirtbags doing all of the aggression at the Capitol look like Trump supporters? They don't tp me. They look like the same dirtbags that were rioting all year. 

It’s not some unknown mystery, if you care to look. Who’s being sentenced, why they were there, their history, social media, etc is all taken into account during trial.

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It’s not some unknown mystery, if you care to look. Who’s being sentenced, why they were there, their history, social media, etc is all taken into account during trial.

And where is the list of leftists rioting, looting, murder, vandalism and assaulting leftists being tracked down with the zeal that is used for one day compared to years of liberals temper tantrum?

Before Ismaaiyl Brinsley murdered New York City policemen Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in 2014, he posted on Instagram: “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours….. Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice, #RIPErivGardner and #RIPMikeBrown. This may be my final post.”

During a 2016 Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, TX in which the crowd chanted “Hands up, don’t shoot,” Micah Johnson killed five police officers. During standoff negotiations, he said he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. All of the policemen he murdered were white.

Ten days later, Gavin Eugene Long shot six Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officers, killing three of them. His suicide note stated: “I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people,” meaning people of color.

Albany, NY – police officer hit by a brick on May 30; treated and released 

Asbury Park, NJ – police officer hit by a rock on June 1; condition unknown

Atlanta, GA – police officer Maximilian Brewer struck by an ATV on May 30; recovering from surgery

Boston, MA – seven officers suffered unspecified injuries; conditions unknown

Brockton, MA – state trooper and multiple police officers hit by bottles and rocks on June 2; conditions unknown

Buffalo, NY – Buffalo officer and two state troopers struck by vehicles on June 1, one of those troopers run over and suffered serious injuries; conditions unknownChampaign, IL – multiple officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 31

Columbia, SC – three Richland County Sheriff’s deputies and 12 Columbia officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30

Chicago – 132 officers suffered unspecified injuries in multiple incidents over the weekend through Monday, June 1. One officer was seriously injured with broken bones on May 30.

Davenport, IA – undercover officer in unmarked vehicle shot in ambush on June 1; condition unknown

Denver, CO – three officers struck by a vehicle in a hit-and-run incident on May 30; two have been released from the hospital, condition of the third unknown 

Harrisburg, PA – two Pennsylvania Capitol Police officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30 

Huntsville, AL – one officer suffered a minor injury to his head by a thrown object on June 3

Jacksonville, FL – a police officer’s neck was slashed by a rioter; condition unknown

Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head during a protest on June 1; currently on life support in critical condition. 

Twelve other officers injured on May 29; conditions unknownLos Angeles, CA – 

27 Los Angeles police officers injured in multiple incidents, one suffering a fractured skul

New York City, NY – at least 33 officers injured in multiple incidents; conditions unknown. 

One officer struck by a vehicle in intentional hit-and-run; hospitalized in stable condition. 

One officer stabbed in the neck and two others shot in ambush; conditions unknown

Oakdale, CA – two officers suffered unspecified minor injuries breaking up a fight between protesters and counterprotesters

Oak Lawn, IL – three officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on June 1

Oakland, CA – End of Watch May 29 – Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwoodwas shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.

Philadelphia, PA – at least 13 officers suffered unspecified minor injuries in multiple incidents

Pittsburgh, PA – nine officers suffered unspecified minor injuries from thrown objects on June 1; treated and released

Prince William County, VA – four county officers hit by rocks and other objects in the overnight period of May 30-31; one hospitalized. Virginia State Police reported 10 troopers injured.

Providence, RI – eight to ten officers were hit by bricks on June 2; only minor injuries reported

Richmond, VA – two Capitol police officers hit by baseball bat and beer bottle on May 30; recovering. Two officers struck during exchange of gunfire with rioter

Sacramento, CA – seven officers sustained minor injuries when hit by objects on May 29

Salt Lake City, UT – 21 officers injured on May 30, including one hit in the head with a baseball bat; all treated and released

San Antonio, TX – three officers hit by thrown bricks and bottles; conditions unknown

San Jose, CA – multiple officers struck by rocks and bottles on May 29; one officer hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries

Santa Ana, CA – two officers hit in the head by flying objects, possibly fireworks, on May31; both hospitalized

St. Louis, MO – End of Watch June 2 – Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.

Washington, D.C. – approximately 50 agents and 11 police officers injured by bricks, bottles and Molotov cocktails on May 31. Most injuries minor, but one police officer will require surgery for broken leg.

Wichita, KS – three officers hit by rocks, bottles and cinder blocks; treated and released

Note: this list does not include officers who were assaulted without injury, including officers who were protected from harm by ballistic armor.

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

And where is the list of leftists rioting, looting, murder, vandalism and assaulting leftists being tracked down with the zeal that is used for one day compared to years of liberals temper tantrum?

Before Ismaaiyl Brinsley murdered New York City policemen Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in 2014, he posted on Instagram: “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours….. Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice, #RIPErivGardner and #RIPMikeBrown. This may be my final post.”

During a 2016 Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, TX in which the crowd chanted “Hands up, don’t shoot,” Micah Johnson killed five police officers. During standoff negotiations, he said he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. All of the policemen he murdered were white.

Ten days later, Gavin Eugene Long shot six Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officers, killing three of them. His suicide note stated: “I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people,” meaning people of color.

Albany, NY – police officer hit by a brick on May 30; treated and released 

Asbury Park, NJ – police officer hit by a rock on June 1; condition unknown

Atlanta, GA – police officer Maximilian Brewer struck by an ATV on May 30; recovering from surgery

Boston, MA – seven officers suffered unspecified injuries; conditions unknown

Brockton, MA – state trooper and multiple police officers hit by bottles and rocks on June 2; conditions unknown

Buffalo, NY – Buffalo officer and two state troopers struck by vehicles on June 1, one of those troopers run over and suffered serious injuries; conditions unknownChampaign, IL – multiple officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 31

Columbia, SC – three Richland County Sheriff’s deputies and 12 Columbia officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30

Chicago – 132 officers suffered unspecified injuries in multiple incidents over the weekend through Monday, June 1. One officer was seriously injured with broken bones on May 30.

Davenport, IA – undercover officer in unmarked vehicle shot in ambush on June 1; condition unknown

Denver, CO – three officers struck by a vehicle in a hit-and-run incident on May 30; two have been released from the hospital, condition of the third unknown 

Harrisburg, PA – two Pennsylvania Capitol Police officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30 

Huntsville, AL – one officer suffered a minor injury to his head by a thrown object on June 3

Jacksonville, FL – a police officer’s neck was slashed by a rioter; condition unknown

Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head during a protest on June 1; currently on life support in critical condition. 

Twelve other officers injured on May 29; conditions unknownLos Angeles, CA – 

27 Los Angeles police officers injured in multiple incidents, one suffering a fractured skul

New York City, NY – at least 33 officers injured in multiple incidents; conditions unknown. 

One officer struck by a vehicle in intentional hit-and-run; hospitalized in stable condition. 

One officer stabbed in the neck and two others shot in ambush; conditions unknown

Oakdale, CA – two officers suffered unspecified minor injuries breaking up a fight between protesters and counterprotesters

Oak Lawn, IL – three officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on June 1

Oakland, CA – End of Watch May 29 – Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwoodwas shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.

Philadelphia, PA – at least 13 officers suffered unspecified minor injuries in multiple incidents

Pittsburgh, PA – nine officers suffered unspecified minor injuries from thrown objects on June 1; treated and released

Prince William County, VA – four county officers hit by rocks and other objects in the overnight period of May 30-31; one hospitalized. Virginia State Police reported 10 troopers injured.

Providence, RI – eight to ten officers were hit by bricks on June 2; only minor injuries reported

Richmond, VA – two Capitol police officers hit by baseball bat and beer bottle on May 30; recovering. Two officers struck during exchange of gunfire with rioter

Sacramento, CA – seven officers sustained minor injuries when hit by objects on May 29

Salt Lake City, UT – 21 officers injured on May 30, including one hit in the head with a baseball bat; all treated and released

San Antonio, TX – three officers hit by thrown bricks and bottles; conditions unknown

San Jose, CA – multiple officers struck by rocks and bottles on May 29; one officer hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries

Santa Ana, CA – two officers hit in the head by flying objects, possibly fireworks, on May31; both hospitalized

St. Louis, MO – End of Watch June 2 – Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.

Washington, D.C. – approximately 50 agents and 11 police officers injured by bricks, bottles and Molotov cocktails on May 31. Most injuries minor, but one police officer will require surgery for broken leg.

Wichita, KS – three officers hit by rocks, bottles and cinder blocks; treated and released

Note: this list does not include officers who were assaulted without injury, including officers who were protected from harm by ballistic armor.

This is a thread titled "Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous 'Burner Phones' to Communicate with White House and Trump Family." It's not a thread about the injustices of the shithead rioters that burned down cities and deserved to be shot (which I wish police would unload rubber bullets, maybe real ones). Want to start a thread on those riots? I'll be right there with you.

BUT, attempt for a moment to dissociate the two and approach both on their OWN merits. I know you're outraged about the rioting in cities, as am I. But I'm able to differentiate between the two, and have logical discussions on two different event. I know you can too. 

My stance is that I will not ignore one because others ignored another. Both are wrong, both deserve justice, and I'm sorry one is getting more attention than the other. 

Just now, akvanden said:

This is a thread titled "Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous 'Burner Phones' to Communicate with White House and Trump Family." It's not a thread about the injustices of the shithead rioters that burned down cities and deserved to be shot (which I wish police would unload rubber bullets, maybe real ones). Want to start a thread on those riots? I'll be right there with you.

BUT, attempt for a moment to dissociate the two and approach both on their OWN merits. I know you're outraged about the rioting in cities, as am I. But I'm able to differentiate between the two, and have logical discussions on two different event. I know you can too. 

My stance is that I will not ignore one because others ignored another. Both are wrong, both deserve justice, and I'm sorry one is getting more attention than the other. 

LOL! Lemme guess you’re an independent, like MCLiar and Jimmah the dumfuck, :lol:

Just now, akvanden said:

Really? Why even reply?

Really, why even attempt to make a one day event the same as year’s of rioting, looting, arson, assault, murder, vandalism and blocking roads? 

Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like." 

Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."  

Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable." 

Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police?  We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests." 

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns ad deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace." 

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard." 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Really, why even attempt to make a one day event the same as year’s of rioting, looting, arson, assault, murder, vandalism and blocking roads? 

No one is, just you are. We're talking about what happened on January 6th. You can't seem to stop thinking about other topics. Do you have any thoughts about January 6th that you'd like to add, or just the fact that you can't think about January 6th because you keep thinking about other rioting? :dunno:

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No one is, just you are. We're talking about what happened on January 6th. You can't seem to stop thinking about other topics. Do you have any thoughts about January 6th that you'd like to add, or just the fact that you can't think about January 6th because you keep thinking about other rioting? :dunno:

Nope, people like you are outraged about one day while ignoring the years  of leftists temper tantrums.

image.thumb.jpeg.7941003a20cd4a7e427f68245fc7c4d7.jpeg

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope, people like you are outraged about one day while ignoring the years  of leftists temper tantrums.

image.thumb.jpeg.7941003a20cd4a7e427f68245fc7c4d7.jpeg

"people like you" o.O

Sorry, I want to be better than the left. You want to act like the left? Go ahead. 

"They're doing dumb shit so I want to do dumb shit." :smack:

Just now, akvanden said:

"people like you" o.O

Sorry, I want to be better than the left. You want to act like the left? Go ahead. 

"They're doing dumb shit so I want to do dumb shit." :smack:

LOL! so woke and above it all, just admit your sherry picked outrage. 

image.thumb.jpeg.5e58b67f0c22a72a554e4bfeb795b85c.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! so woke and above it all, just admit your sherry picked outrage. 

image.thumb.jpeg.5e58b67f0c22a72a554e4bfeb795b85c.jpeg

Not cherry picking anything, just replying to a thread someone else started about the January 6th capitol riots. Do you have any thoughts on it yet?

Thanks for continuing to use examples that I would agree with you on - 2011 in WI shouldn't have happened either. Any other examples that we can agree upon that you're associating with Jan 6th? 

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Not cherry picking anything, just replying to a thread someone else started about the January 6th capitol riots. Do you have any thoughts on it yet?

Thanks for continuing to use examples that I would agree with you on - 2011 in WI shouldn't have happened either. Any other examples that we can agree upon that you're associating with Jan 6th? 

The point going way over your head is they are not the same, one was a one day “peaceful” riot as opposed to the leftists years of violence, looting, arson, vandalism, assault, murder and blocking roads. 

are you being obtuse or just stupid? 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

For starters, Nancy Pelosi who had authority over Capital security.  The intruders were expelled, most of them walked out.  I'm not defending what happened at the capital that day, but if you think for one fucking minute those people and millions of others like them were not sick of all the rioting, looting and murder in these Dem run cities, and they didn't have legitimate concerns about the integrity of the election, you are delusional.  You don't think a huge portion of the general public hasn't had their eyes opened to the agenda and propaganda that is being foisted on the public and by whom?  And now it sounds like these same leftists aren't cueing up another lockdown, lets see how that turns out.

this is why hes not worth responding to most times. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

this is why hes not worth responding to most times. 

Yep.  Being a contrarian doesn’t make one intelligent and worth the debating effort.  It’s just Google link argumentation.  This doesn’t show much actual critical thinking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The point going way over your head is they are not the same, one was a one day “peaceful” riot as opposed to the leftists years of violence, looting, arson, vandalism, assault, murder and blocking roads. 

are you being obtuse or just stupid? 

Neither - I'm just disconnecting the two of them and looking at the them as both their own set problems. You should try it sometime.

6 hours ago, toslow said:

And being a fucken troll on a forum you just joined is not going to end well 

What an odd thing to say.

Not going end well, as in my goal of 500 likes in 500 days is in jeopardy? Or something different?

And if the definition of a troll is not agreeing with you, then so be it. 

Sydney Powell just got slammed with a $175,000.00 fine in Detroit, for filing FRIVOLOUS SUITS!!! 

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Oh God, I wanted her slammed so fukkin bad I could taste it.!!! Fukkin cunt, fukkin bitch!!Just like I said, I hope she gets RUINED!! 

Rudy is next to be slaminated.  :pc::pc::pc:

On 11/23/2021 at 11:14 PM, DriftBusta said:

Go play in traffic you insufferable dwesh.

Sidney just got a 5-D-Cell Maglite up her ass!! LMMFAO!!

How do ya' like me now, you old bastid?  

On 11/23/2021 at 11:14 PM, DriftBusta said:

Go play in traffic you insufferable dwesh.

Are you now prepared to publicly acknowledge my police/political superiority???