Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous 'Burner Phones' to Communicate with White House and Trump Family

13 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

The shaman clown guy got a sentence that far exceeds the crime.  This is how those in power keep their power.  This is not justice.

This may have been a security issue, but there was no insurrection.  No one was trying to take and hold the government (that’s what an insurrection is).  They were trying to take selfies and then they left.

Half the capital police were mysteriously pre-assigned to traffic duty and the national guard that Trump asked for was rejected.  Who made that call?

• Like 1

Can you imagine the shit that will hit the fan if Trump gets re elected?  I'm not saying I want him to either, but the fire works and scorched earth approach is kind of what Washington needs right now.  Only down side is that it will give places like CNN and the NY Times more material to prop up their sagging shit viewer/reader ship.

39 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

The shaman clown guy got a sentence that far exceeds the crime.  This is how those in power keep their power.  This is not justice.

This may have been a security issue, but there was no insurrection.  No one was trying to take and hold the government (that’s what an insurrection is).  They were trying to take selfies and then they left.

No one is keeping power because he got sentenced to 1 month or 41 months. 9_9

Selfies - that's cute. No damage was done at all. Nothing was stolen. No one was hurt.

And trying to overturn Trump's defeat in the presidential election by disrupting the joint session of Congress - specially assembled to count electoral votes that would formalize Biden's victory, is the same thing as an insurrection in a democracy. 

Keep the spin going though. 

Any hr now ! Iminent !

What happened to your other threads this short week Mainecat ? Poof, you left’m cuz’ they blew apart. All wrong like usual.

#MainecatisamemberofTheClownWorld

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Selfies - that's cute. No damage was done at all. Nothing was stolen. No one was hurt.

And trying to overturn Trump's defeat in the presidential election by disrupting the joint session of Congress - specially assembled to count electoral votes that would formalize Biden's victory, is the same thing as an insurrection in a democracy. 

:lol:  

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Stop the Steal

They didn't go there to take over the govt.   The vast, vast majority went in peacefully and were actually assisted by cap police.   A few got carried away which often happens as a mob mentality took hold of a small group.   Some damage occurred but it was hardly a planned insurrection.  Anyone who thinks that is falling for the narrative the left wants you too.   Seems you're a nice little lamb as well.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

They didn't go there to take over the govt.   The vast, vast majority went in peacefully and were actually assisted by cap police.   A few got carried away which often happens as a mob mentality took hold of a small group.   Some damage occurred but it was hardly a planned insurrection.  Anyone who thinks that is falling for the narrative the left wants you too.   Seems you're a nice little lamb as well.   

Oh, ok. Well, jail the ones who weren't there peacefully.

No one is falling for anything (other than the ones who seemingly think it was no big deal) - it was a disgusting day for our country.

You're such a tough lion. ;)

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No one is falling for anything (other than the ones who seemingly think it was no big deal) - it was a disgusting day for our country.

it was a drop in the bucket compared to the rioting, looting and destroying shit that the left allowed to happen:read:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

it was a drop in the bucket compared to the rioting, looting and destroying shit that the left allowed to happen:read:

I'm not a moral equivalence fallacy kind of a guy - I see both for what they are and condemn both. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

How would this happen without weapons?

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sentences for 'parading'...

So disgusting... :lol:

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sheep-meme-1-300x178.jpg

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm not a moral equivalence fallacy kind of a guy - I see both for what they are and condemn both. 

:lmao:

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

How would this happen without weapons?

Sentences for 'parading'...

So disgusting... :lol:

Why would you need weapons to steal the official electoral ballots?

Or I should add, why would you need weapons to interrupt said democratic process? 

Edited by akvanden

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sheep-meme-1-300x178.jpg

No, I was able to do that all on my own by watching the live video, same way I did with watching the rioting/looting/destruction in mpls and elsewhere (since we're comparing). Coming to conclusions on your own - you know how that works? It's not as flashy as memes or Twitter headlines, but I guess I'm an old fashioned kind of a guy.

Nice meme though. 

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

No guns according to the FBI AND for some reason the leftists using 1.3 fireworks I. Seattle didn’t seem to bother the media? 

Who said there were guns? Snake asked how such a thing could happen without weapons, I merely said they didn't need them. 

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Who said there were guns? Snake asked how such a thing could happen without weapons, I merely said they didn't need them. 

So like the 2nd time in history and a bunch of redneck hicks, no weapons and burner phones did it?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1