Fauci says vast majority of vaccinated Americans should get COVID-19 booster

irv

On 12/5/2021 at 6:10 AM, EvilBird said:

More bullshit. First off Vaccinated people are not "immune" and can 100% still spread Covid to others this is a known issue.  It can be argued vaxxed help spread it more in some cases due to the fact you will most likely experience less symptoms and not realize you are sick all while you continue to galavant around shedding the virus and spreading it to others. Esp when we were told months back masks were not needed if you are vaxxed which was quietly proven not true and retracted by the "experts"...

Second claiming that there isnt ANY risk is also 100% inaccurate and just plain stupid....EVERY Vaccine or injection has inherent risks , dont believe me ask your Doctor!..When I take my kids to the Pediatrician and they get ANY shots I have to sign a liability form. Just because the drug companies have ZERO liability for their experimental hardly effective product doesnt equal ZERO risks but nice try.😒

If you said LOW risk then at least you would be accurate according to the "experts"

Sorry I didn't assume that you're an absolute retard. That was clearly naive of me.

On 12/3/2021 at 11:13 PM, Zambroski said:

This is 100% accurate.  100%. 

Your comment last week about how nobody else was getting the boosters when we weren’t sending them to save e “less fortunate nations” so, you went ahead and got in line again still cracks me up.  :lmao:

I most definitely never said "less fortunate nations" because I'm not a fucking libtard, and you clearly missed my point on the booster vs. getting shots to unvaccinated areas.

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Sorry I didn't assume that you're an absolute retard. That was clearly naive of me.

Great comeback ....too bad you got owned with your bullshit and you cant back it up. Clearly. 

On 11/24/2021 at 5:14 PM, Wildboer said:

I'm not a big fan of the booster shots because I think the vaccine they're using for boosters should be going to poor countries that haven't gotten a full first round of vaccinations yet. Unfortunately so many smooth brained schmucks have refused to get vaccinated that I just said fuck it and got a 3rd one just so I could be a even firmer ground when I tell people who are scared to get vaccinated that they're fucking pussies.

50 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I most definitely never said "less fortunate nations" because I'm not a fucking libtard, and you clearly missed my point on the booster vs. getting shots to unvaccinated areas.

Look up honey.  See?  Don’t kid yourself….you may be a bigger libtard than you think!  But yeah, Ingot your exact quote wrong, I’ll give you that.  I just phrased it different than your actual.  :lmao:

• Like 1

My turn. One of the salesman at work has a  Down syndrome son that had all three of his shots well Mikey his son came down with Covid Mikey beat it but he's not the same young man any more seems he is so beat down. 

I have had friends that died from Covid one just a few weeks ago and they did not get the shots. She was a beautiful woman. This is her and her sister she just turned 50. RIP Kim      

11063762_10205502026016150_5487666463534945931_n.jpg

• Gold Member

Sorry for Your losses @Badger** 😢

I dont think there is a right or wrong decision personally.  People need to do what they feel is best for them. 

My only problem is the people who constantly want to paint this picture that the Vaccine/Big Pharma, and Government mandates will solve everything and those who dont follow along are somehow the problem which clearly is not the case. We are in big trouble when people pick sides and politics start dictating science and healthcare. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sorry for Your losses @Badger** 😢

I dont think there is a right or wrong decision personally.  People need to do what they feel is best for them. 

My only problem is the people who constantly want to paint this picture that the Vaccine/Big Pharma, and Government mandates will solve everything and those who dont follow along are somehow the problem which clearly is not the case. We are in big trouble when people pick sides and politics start dictating science and healthcare. 

:bc:

11 hours ago, ACE said:

Remember when idiots fell for the BS about protecting others :lol: 

Remember? They're still pushing it 

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

The hard part Kim's sisters daughter in this video but still Kim never got the shot. I don't know what to say what is right and what is wrong. 

You know covid really tears some poeple up and some none at all right?