Fauci says vast majority of vaccinated Americans should get COVID-19 booster

irv

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In a pool of complete imbeciles governing the Midwest, she is working hard to make it to the top….and stay there.  Competition is stiff though.

She is a real peach!   No need  to destroy thousands of small businesses this year…. We have the vaccine!!!!! 

umm,  you still need to wear a mask because the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread of the virus.  :wall:

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Completely true.  The media is fucked and what they are preaching is a crock of shit.  Not sure they as a whole are truly capable of hiding something though as they are eager for being first on any news.  Sure they will be reserved when it doesn't meet their MO directly but that wanes quickly with the desire to be the one.

I disagree I think the majority of media has a major bias and do what they can to tow the line . And those that do not are singled out and mocked by the many in a attempt to discredit what they say . 

See it all the time 

• Like 1

Of course a bias, but let's just say someone found out proof that the world was flat.  There is no possible way that all media outlets would keep that a secret.  Perhaps it would be China first to step up and preach it but some form of public media would bite.  They would be too afraid to not be first to not want to.  That being said they aren't searching for info to prove that because it isnt their MO

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Of course a bias, but let's just say someone found out proof that the world was flat.  There is no possible way that all media outlets would keep that a secret.  Perhaps it would be China first to step up and preach it but some form of public media would bite.  They would be too afraid to not be first to not want to.  That being said they aren't searching for info to prove that because it isnt their MO

You can't be serious? Many stories, articles, video's have been removed, censored, or completely laughed at and shammed by those that have a bigger hand in the media game.

Many read, see those and instead of wondering/thinking/researching into seeing if they are a possibility, they don't because MSM has already shammed them so that is who they believe.

Numerous doctor's, scientists and other experts have had their careers destroyed because of it. Until people learn how they are being manipulated and brainwashed by MSM, nothing will ever change. MSM has the power and the funds to discredit whoever challenges them and they will do everything in their power to see that through. 

meddia2.jpeg

A good example of the media telling people what to believe is the “Charlottesville Hoax” that the WH Press Secretary recently insisted - again - actually happened.

Trump never called the wht suprmsts and neon@zis in Charlottesville “fine people”.  In fact, he said they should be condemned.  Yet, the media and the White House itself still insists he supports them.

It’s scary to think that a small number of people behind the scenes are deciding what we should know and what we shouldn’t.  Comparing Fox News and CNN isn’t enough, but that gives us a window into what’s happening.

Edited by p51mstg

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Cold War said:

She is a real peach!   No need  to destroy thousands of small businesses this year…. We have the vaccine!!!!! 

umm,  you still need to wear a mask because the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread of the virus.  :wall:

With all her strict bullshit through this whole thing and somehow we now lead the nation in cases   

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

No but say when 1000s of people have bad reactions that won't go away or takes them out of the game completely they do everything in there power to ignore and mock any one who speaks up.

Or say oh I don't know collusion for 4 fucking yrs 

They just wait for 1 outlet to post anything they agree with no matter how obscure the sources then they run with it like a fucking brush fire with zero checking in to it just a blurb about the original publisher to cover there ass in the litigation that may follow 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It's not all world media outlets, just the ones owned by the global elites pushing their propaganda.  Does it not seem odd they literally run the same headlines and body?  Or is that a coincidence.

7 hours ago, irv said:

You can't be serious? Many stories, articles, video's have been removed, censored, or completely laughed at and shammed by those that have a bigger hand in the media game.

Many read, see those and instead of wondering/thinking/researching into seeing if they are a possibility, they don't because MSM has already shammed them so that is who they believe.

Numerous doctor's, scientists and other experts have had their careers destroyed because of it. Until people learn how they are being manipulated and brainwashed by MSM, nothing will ever change. MSM has the power and the funds to discredit whoever challenges them and they will do everything in their power to see that through. 

meddia2.jpeg

The world isn't only the US now...

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you really this stupid?

You really think that their is enough intelligence to actually manipulate a conspiracy into reality?  What you are implying is akin to the world being flat and everyone conspiring to not share facts on it.  That just isn't human nature.  Even in countries where the penalties are ultra severe for disregarding the mandate things get released.  The media wants to shock us and there will always be members of it that will push any agenda even if it is alternative to mainstream.  For there to truly be a conspiracy somehow magically the whole world has to be in on it.  That is about as likely as the earth being flat.

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You really think that their is enough intelligence to actually manipulate a conspiracy into reality?  What you are implying is akin to the world being flat and everyone conspiring to not share facts on it.  That just isn't human nature.  Even in countries where the penalties are ultra severe for disregarding the mandate things get released.  The media wants to shock us and there will always be members of it that will push any agenda even if it is alternative to mainstream.  For there to truly be a conspiracy somehow magically the whole world has to be in on it.  That is about as likely as the earth being flat.

It's called the world economic forum and the un 2030 agenda. 

Flat earth lmfao.

On 11/24/2021 at 6:17 PM, Zambroski said:

Tell you what, sweetheart, if you can collect me up, I’ll give you a reason to have me jailed.  :lol2:

The rest of your post concerning vaccines made me laugh so hard I spit up a little.  :lol:

Stop going full retard Zam, you're never supposed to go full retard.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:46 PM, ford_428cj said:

Left hanging off a bridge would be nice imo ...

Aren't you younger? Why the fuck would you need 3 jabs already? Wtf is that doing to your immune system? When is the 4th jab ...in January?

I'm 31, I'm not worried about the virus or the vaccine personally, I took the jabs because it's the only thing I can actually do to slow the spread of this shit amongst you retards.

45 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm 31, I'm not worried about the virus or the vaccine personally, I took the jabs because it's the only thing I can actually do to slow the spread of this shit amongst you retards.

In this current world, full retard is the norm....and it's EVERYWHERE!

"I did it for others....to stop the SPreAd!!!!" See?  See what I mean?  :lol2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Thank you for your service.

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You didnt do shit except help Big Pharma make more $$$. 

But glad you feel heroic 👍 

• Like 1