Fauci says vast majority of vaccinated Americans should get COVID-19 booster

irv

53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is, 

Exactly the nonsense I was referring to.  17 or 21 isn't statistical relevant.

The best way to improve the bodies capability to deal with illness is to be exposed to things.  Wearing a mask, using anti-bacterial soap and hiding will make you weak.  The shot builds up something towards the exposure and that is it.  Anything more isn't what it does.

And Z I never said shit about you, literally don't get why anyone is scared.

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The best way to improve the bodies capability to deal with illness is to be exposed to things.  Wearing a mask, using anti-bacterial soap and hiding will make you weak.  The shot builds up something towards the exposure and that is it.  Anything more isn't what it does.

Do you not see what is happening in the real world.  These are side effects that the establishment is trying to hide.

They aren't dying of covid or from covid, by from the vax.  Try and open your eyes.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, did you read it?

You mean this part?

FDA report shows Pfizer's clinical trials found 24% higher all-cause mortality rate among the vaccinated compared to placebo group. Report emphasizes that "None of the deaths were considered related to vaccination."

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You mean this part?

FDA report shows Pfizer's clinical trials found 24% higher all-cause mortality rate among the vaccinated compared to placebo group. Report emphasizes that "None of the deaths were considered related to vaccination."

Now look into the in depth testing they do to see if it’s attributed to the vaccine

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You mean this part?

Yes,

That was Pfizer's conclusion, not the truth.  Dead is dead, that's how trials are run right?

1 hour ago, ACE said:

People actually get personally insulted if you refuse to participate in their group think mass delusion 

I know, I mean every day we see this and dumb fucks can't put their finger on what could be the root cause.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you not see what is happening in the real world.  These are side effects that the establishment is trying to hide.

They aren't dying of covid or from covid, by from the vax.  Try and open your eyes.

Statistics is something you should have a better understanding of before drawing conclusions.  Yes you can have complications with the shot, but you can also have complications from taking a sugar pill.  Just like there are deaths with covid that were due to pre-existing conditions the same can be said about the shot.  

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I can agree with the bold.  The way we have handled this from the start, kept the can going down the road….

32 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Statistics is something you should have a better understanding of before drawing conclusions.  Yes you can have complications with the shot, but you can also have complications from taking a sugar pill.  Just like there are deaths with covid that were due to pre-existing conditions the same can be said about the shot.  

You might want to check the stats, like stillbirths up 700%, but only from vaxxed.  Check the common denominator worldwide.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Its pretty sad that people are this naive to what's happening.  Moderna and NIH covid vaxxine in 2015.  

:news:

Like I said....I'm just glad I can use a brain and figure out things are too weird to be what I am being told they are supposed to be.

You might want to check the stats, like stillbirths up 700%, but only from vaxxed.  Check the common denominator worldwide.

I'd love to see those stats.  If you google "stillbirths" & "700%" together you just get all the links that debunk the statement showing that they were based on poor statistics and not real.  If there is something that shows differently I'd love to read it.

I am not following any establishment, but refuse to come to any conclusion without facts.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:news:things are too weird to be what I am being told they are supposed to be.

Completely true.  The media is fucked and what they are preaching is a crock of shit.  Not sure they as a whole are truly capable of hiding something though as they are eager for being first on any news.  Sure they will be reserved when it doesn't meet their MO directly but that wanes quickly with the desire to be the one.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I'd love to see those stats.  If you google "stillbirths" & "700%" together you just get all the links that debunk the statement showing that they were based on poor statistics and not real.  If there is something that shows differently I'd love to read it.

I am not following any establishment, but refuse to come to any conclusion without facts.

Google?  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Completely true.  The media is fucked and what they are preaching is a crock of shit.  Not sure they as a whole are truly capable of hiding something though as they are eager for being first on any news.  Sure they will be reserved when it doesn't meet their MO directly but that wanes quickly with the desire to be the one.

I’ve been skeptical of them for a long time.  Now, I believe almost everything they report had an agenda of big government behind it.  I know that sounds somewhat conspiracy centered but, it’s just a crock of shit we are dealt every day.  I’m not saying it’s all blatant lies but, it’s clear they have their finger on the scale.

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Take a good look at who owns the msm and you might learn why they all report the same garbage.  

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes,

That was Pfizer's conclusion, not the truth.  Dead is dead, that's how trials are run right?

Funny thing about drug trials and advertising is if some one has a heart attack related to the drug or not they have to state may cause heart conditions in the adds . But now  the govenment and media of every fourm is marketing the drugs for them they don't have to say shit a 3rd party is pushing for them.  I mean can you imagine owning a buisness and getting a free marketing campaign like what they are getting ? Unreal 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You laugh that I referenced google, but your reference isn't any better.  If you read the article you linked it shows 100-150% increase (not 700%) but going from 2.x to 5 which while disconcerting if it holds could easily be a 1 month aberration.

Take a good look at who owns the msm and you might learn why they all report the same garbage.  

I had to google MSM...has nothing to do with garbage.  If you were trying to link something about our media, that isn't at all where I would ever read anything.  Stated that above.  No propaganda forced anything am I interested in, just real facts, numbers, and scientific studies.