Fauci says vast majority of vaccinated Americans should get COVID-19 booster

irv

Top U.S. infectious disease official Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Tuesday the vast majority of Americans who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 should receive a booster shot, and that an additional dose could eventually become the country’s standard for determining who is fully vaccinated.

https://torontosun.com/news/world/fauci-says-vast-majority-of-vaccinated-americans-should-get-covid-19-booster

cooovid9.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

He should go fuck himself, and tell the country...................EVERY FUKKIN SHRED OF INVOLVEMENT HE'S HAD WITH THE WUHAN INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BHEN AND ZEEE, are absolutely right.......................this country needs a civil war.

Problem is, the end result will be worse than what we've got now. 

Bastardly corruption in the USA...............beyond belief.  

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s too bad state mental institutions have closed.

It sure is, because you belong in one.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Waste of money.  I’d rather just kill you.

I'd pay to watch you two become cellmates in a world where all the retards get sent to jail.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

Top U.S. infectious disease official Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Tuesday the vast majority of Americans who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 should receive a booster shot, and that an additional dose could eventually become the country’s standard for determining who is fully vaccinated.

https://torontosun.com/news/world/fauci-says-vast-majority-of-vaccinated-americans-should-get-covid-19-booster

cooovid9.jpg

Reporting from some guy named Zuby on Twitter, says it all…. 9_9

What’s your country say about booster shots?

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Seemed like a good and real opinion on the bullshit Fauci is trying to sell.  Why does this hurt your feelings so much?

I neDZ mOor BooZTErZ!!!!!!  :lol:

A world of weak imbeciles.  Well, not the poor countries though….apparently, they got this thing licked….by ignoring it.  Hmmmmm……

• Like 2

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Zuby gets it, sorry if you don't.  Its not even critical thinking.

On the bold, you still think this is about a virus?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Seemed like a good and real opinion on the bullshit Fauci is trying to sell.  Why does this hurt your feelings so much?

A world of weak imbeciles.  Well, not the poor countries though….apparently, they got this thing licked….by ignoring it.  Hmmmmm……

See how well that works.

They need essentials, like food, shelter, I would also say education but then it appears they know better than the morons trying to run shit here.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

See how well that works.

They need essentials, like food, shelter, I would also say education but then it appears they know better than the morons trying to run shit here.  

It’s quite frightening actually.  The fact our governments and media are completely ignoring the countries that have done little to nothing and their amazingly low contagion rate is the biggest problem.

Kinda like how gun control freaks and their mother ship can’t seem to find out where this mysterious place called “Chicago” is located.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Typical Liberal response. Attack Twitter and the person but completely ignore the message that is 100% spot on.

Good job, Dick. :thumbsup:

Tell me, shouldn't this be a real quick and easy question to answer, especially this late in the game? The head of the CDC doesn't know if her staff are fully vaccinated. Does that tell you anything at all? The center for disease control's own employees aren't fully vaccinated either. :dunno:

Edited by irv

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Therapist Zam is coming out again, talking about feelings. And it's the medical community that's "trying to sell." :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Zuby gets it, sorry if you don't.  Its not even critical thinking.

On the bold, you still think this is about a virus?

Super critical thinking. Keep up with the Twitter headlines. 

42 minutes ago, irv said:

Typical Liberal response. Attack Twitter and the person but completely ignore the message that is 100% spot on.

Good job, Dick. :thumbsup:

Tell me, shouldn't this be a real quick and easy question to answer, especially this late in the game? The head of the CDC doesn't know if her staff are fully vaccinated. Does that tell you anything at all? The center for disease control's own employees aren't fully vaccinated either. :dunno:

Typical response? That's rich. :lol:Have you ever heard anyone use the term "MSM" around here? That's pretty typical, right?

So the answer is yes, your country is implementing booster shots. Why the constant hard-on for Fauci? Just post the exact same thing your country is doing? 

Oh, and the CDC absolutely does know how many of their employees are vaccinated. 

Edited by akvanden

I got a booster shot - of natural immunity.  Hung out with some teenagers that all tested positive.  A few sniffles here and there, done.  BOosTEd.

Oh wait, that was probably just the common cold and a sinus infection.... Carry on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

It sure is, because you belong in one.

I'd pay to watch you two become cellmates in a world where all the retards get sent to jail.

You’d love it there with all the buggery 

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You silly, stupid boy!  I’m not going to prison.  Pffft.

Of course you're not, it's unethical to throw someone in prison just because they're retarded. I'm just saying it'd be nice to ignore ethics and lock people like you up for being too dumb. 

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

The first two jabs only last 3 or 4 months eh :lol:

I'm not a big fan of the booster shots because I think the vaccine they're using for boosters should be going to poor countries that haven't gotten a full first round of vaccinations yet. Unfortunately so many smooth brained schmucks have refused to get vaccinated that I just said fuck it and got a 3rd one just so I could be a even firmer ground when I tell people who are scared to get vaccinated that they're fucking pussies.

6 hours ago, ACE said:

You’d love it there with all the buggery 

Buggery? What are we in a 19th century British colony or something?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Of course you're not, it's unethical to throw someone in prison just because they're retarded. I'm just saying it'd be nice to ignore ethics and lock people like you up for being too dumb. 

I'm not a big fan of the booster shots because I think the vaccine they're using for boosters should be going to poor countries that haven't gotten a full first round of vaccinations yet. Unfortunately so many smooth brained schmucks have refused to get vaccinated that I just said fuck it and got a 3rd one just so I could be a even firmer ground when I tell people who are scared to get vaccinated that they're fucking pussies.

Buggery? What are we in a 19th century British colony or something?

Tell you what, sweetheart, if you can collect me up, I’ll give you a reason to have me jailed.  :lol2:

The rest of your post concerning vaccines made me laugh so hard I spit up a little.  :lol: