FBI raiding peoples homes who oppose the Biden aministration and CRT

jtssrx

FBI conducted violent home raid on America’s Mom Founder…

Posted by Kane on November 21, 2021 1:04 am

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

bannon-berronson.jpg

FBI Used Brute Force On America’s Mom Founder

Sherronna Bishop, founder of America’s Mom — FBI raided her home with a battering ram and she was handcuffed in her front yard because of her political activism and support for Trump.

“I’m a very public figure. I make myself available to anyone who has questions, be it law enforcement, elected officials or regular everyday people… I have always been available, and yet they chose to come to my home in this way, break down my door, terrorize my family, and put me in cuffs, and I cannot help but think this was a major intimidation move because they did not do this with anyone else that was on that warrant.”

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KREX)- Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and Lauren Boebert’s, former campaign manager, Sherronna Bishop, were two of four Western Colorado locations the FBI searched this week.

The two other locations searched have not been disclosed but Bishop chose to speak out Wednesday about her experience. “This is an attempt to, I believe intimidate an election official or any official in the country away from investigating the results of the election,” Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters.

As multiple investigations continue, the FBI is focused on the potential criminal activity by employees of the Clerk and Recorders office including Peters and others associated with those employees. “I have been a vocal supporter for Tina Peters and I will continue to do that,” Sherronna Bishop said.

The FBI carried out a court ordered search of Peters’ home based on her roll in the voting machine security breach and investigations that followed. “Not men with suits and badges, soldiers with automatic weapons and combat gear so it was pretty over the top,” Peters says, “We are living in a world where the FBI is turning on anyone who speaks out against the Biden administration.”

Garfield resident Sherronna Bishop also described the search at her house. “Just as we were about to open the door, it flew open hey used a ram to bust down my door,” “They immediately took my phone, I had dialed my attorney and they did not allow me to speak to my attorney, they grabbed my phone from me, said I couldn’t speak to my attorney, they said they were restraining me while they did a check of my home,” Bishop said.

Interesting comments on General Flynn from Bannon

Share:

If any of you guys hate Biden, thank your punk-assed bitch, Trump.

Thank fukkin TRUMP!! THANK HIM!!!

Thank him!! He was the INCUMBENT PRESIDENT, and he lost to a fukkin junk, old, lousy hack politician!!!! 

Um, no. Nice try. Biden didn’t pop out of no where. Thank your liberal gov’t and their brainless followers snd brainless unsolicited check boxers..

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Thank him!! He was the INCUMBENT PRESIDENT, and he lost to a fukkin junk, old, lousy hack politician!!!! 

OMG, get off of trump.  Biden is in office since the 70's dude, thank the fucking POS liberals that have put biden in the position.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No it was the media you listen to why Trump lost . Zero question.A 4.5 yr media bliz you are just to fucking blind  to see it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Boeberts former campaign manager…lol

Again pampers . This is exactly what dictators do . Remember your little list you posted and ran from last week ? Think this was #3 on your little load of shit 

• Like 1