“Cross state lines” You don’t have to wonder why CNN and MSNBC viewers believe Rittenhouse is a white Supremacist

jtssrx

5 hours ago, WildMann said:

I'm willing to bet that you are wrong again. Just like the last 6 months of your verbal diarrhea. Yet you are stupid enough to keep yapping. It's no wonder you fail. You do it to yourself.  Shut your mouth for once in your fucking pathetic life convict. Practice what they told you when they arrested you.  You have the right to remain silent. :cop::lol:

You have the right to lick LEONTAE'S big black ass, with your buddies, CFM and The Gay One. 

4 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Hey convict, have you not learned your lesson yet?   :lol: 

What lesson? How to " OWN " people on FS.COM?

No, I give lessons on that!!!  

Edited by Guest

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What lesson? How to " OWN " people on FS.COM?

No, I give lesson on that!!!

Nope, wrong again.  I own you bitch.  Through and through.  I am surprised you are here actually, cause if I was owned as bad as you, I would go hide under a rock.  :lol:   

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Wow, CNN is pulling a Polaris 550 move.  :lol:    Holy shit we were so wrong on so many accounts, that now the boss is telling us to do damage control or we are all fired. Can you believe these piles of shit?  "Now" that we know he actually has family and was in Kenosha. "Now" that we know he wasn't carrying an illegal firearm. "Now" that we know Polaris 550 is a convict.  "Now" that we know he shot 3 white people.    

So is this a direct admission of CNN being a fake news media organization?   This video basically says, hey we didn't fact check a damn thing. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Yup

things-to-know.jpg

With so much misinformation that was fed to the liberal media propaganda machine, I am wondering why there were so many with their torches and pitchforks ready. 

Ohhh yeah, never mind.     Baaaahhhhhhh

43 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Nope, wrong again.  I own you bitch.  Through and through.  I am surprised you are here actually, cause if I was owned as bad as you, I would go hide under a rock.  :lol:   

You can't own me, I'm too rich and powerful.

I gave you numerous chances to stand up to me, and you CHOKED AND FLAKED!!! 

I "OWN " you with powerful OWNAGE!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You can't own me, I'm too rich and powerful.

I gave you numerous chances to stand up to me, and you CHOKED AND FLAKED!!! 

I "OWN " you with powerful OWNAGE!!

You are nobody. Again, you are the one that flaked, say you can't go 50 miles from your house. Stop lying convict.   :lol:

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Wow, CNN is pulling a Polaris 550 move.  :lol:    Holy shit we were so wrong on so many accounts, that now the boss is telling us to do damage control or we are all fired. Can you believe these piles of shit?  "Now" that we know he actually has family and was in Kenosha. "Now" that we know he wasn't carrying an illegal firearm. "Now" that we know Polaris 550 is a convict.  "Now" that we know he shot 3 white people.    

So is this a direct admission of CNN being a fake news media organization?   This video basically says, hey we didn't fact check a damn thing. 

I said yes if he walks, I'll have people against me. SO FUKKIN WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!! 

Three assholes on a small sled-site post against me!! BWAHHAHAHA!!! LMMFAO!! Who gives a shit!! I made 16 K Friday, tell me who's THE BOSS!! I "OWN " You!! 

I " OWN " you with unbeatable power and wealth, that you can't challenge!! LMAO!!   :owned::owned:

2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

You are nobody. Again, you are the one that flaked, say you can't go 50 miles from your house. Stop lying convict.   :lol:

STFU Wild Fag. I " OWN " you to the MAX!!!  

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Or ass problems. Maybe both.

There was a Samoan wrestler named Rishiki or somethin', that used ta' rub his giant ass against his opponents. That's what I'm gonna do to you!!   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I said yes if he walks, I'll have people against me. SO FUKKIN WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!! 

Three assholes on a small sled-site post against me!! BWAHHAHAHA!!! LMMFAO!! Who gives a shit!! I made 16 K Friday, tell me who's THE BOSS!! I "OWN " You!! 

I " OWN " you with unbeatable power and wealth, that you can't challenge!! LMAO!!   :owned::owned:

Nope, you don't own anything.  And here is one for you, if you think your situation is funny.  I have this old deranged dude I kick the shit out of on a sled site. You know what he does? He comes online and tries to brag about some imaginary life he has, and the retard doesn't even own a sled.  :lol::lol:   Can you believe that shit?   

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

Hey convict, have you not learned your lesson yet?   :lol: 

You may be right. Looked up parole conditions and this is one of the many:

• You must ask your parole agent for permission to travel more than 50 miles from your residence and you must have your parole agent’s approval before you travel.
Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

Nope, you don't own anything.  And here is one for you, if you think your situation is funny.  I have this old deranged dude I kick the shit out of on a sled site. You know what he does? He comes online and tries to brag about some imaginary life he has, and the retard doesn't even own a sled.  :lol::lol:   Can you believe that shit?   

Just now, CFM said:

You may be fight. Looked up parole conditions and this is one if the many:

• You must ask your parole agent for permission to travel more than 50 miles from your residence and you must have your parole agent’s approval before you travel.

Are you boyz gluttons for punishment?? 

Well, I'll sure oblige!!! 

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Just now, WildMann said:

He has a story about buying a brand new Skidoo to show off with. Runs it out of gas and tries to sue the dealer saying the fuel pump died.   :bashhead::lol:

The dealer lost all his stores. 

I made 16K yesterday, and had two new roofs done. 

WINNING!! Handing out " OWNAGE " with POWER!!!!   :owned::owned::owned:

Just now, CFM said:

You are not a cop.

You where only one wrong on kyle case.

I NEVER said he was going to be found guilty, you fucktahd. I said I didn't like him, and he deserved some kind of punishment. WHERE DID I EVER POST THAT HE WAS GUILTY, YOU LYING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!