Kyle is not guilty!

Rod

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Anyone with a half of brain knew this kid wasn’t guilty 

Although the media portrayal of what happened is so far from reality if that is all people see they could draw the wrong conclusions.  Opened fire on crowds isn't quite the same as defending yourself...

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Murder

You absolutely love pedophiles and Women beaters .....probably because you're a 5 foot childless cuck that needs to get your teeth knocked out. 👍

Edited by EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Has to be an act, this is his life now. Sometimes retirement isn't such a good thing, this is his escape from reality

I'm not so sure anymore honestly I mean I know he's trolling but..... He's been slipping for a while now and we all know those Trump years took their toll on him and still do. His cognitive ability has diminished to the point where he's almost as bad as Biden.

How sad is it that this is his life now

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The next protest it will be OK to shoot and kill protesters because you “felt” threatened.

Just wait till the next protest when the protesters show up armed too….then what?

Yeah this was a good decision…not guilty. 

The fuckin idiots here who support lil Kyle should be in a rubber room.

Notice he called the rioting a protest.lolololol That way he can scare people into thinking might get shot at a protest.

lolololololololol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Here you go @Mainecat - since you clearly watched zero of the trial footage, let me provide you the cliffs notes version:

"If only the media had done its job ... did you know?"

- Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around
- Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed
- Kyle'ss Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois
- Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head
- Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
- Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
- In the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
- Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
- Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater.
- Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also. “

IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this!

But feelings are more important than facts . 

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So Znotty goes back on his word now and stays.  

Good to see our justice system can still work sometimes even with the stupid media fucking things up.

I said I would stop posting, IF my enemies would leave if Kyle got Convicted. None of my enemies agreed to leave.

So, I NEVER went back on my word, bitch weakling. 

48 minutes ago, CFM said:

Notice he called the rioting a protest.lolololol That way he can scare people into thinking might get shot at a protest.

lolololololololol

It is what he is told to say from the magic box of misinformation on the wall 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I said I would stop posting, IF my enemies would leave if Kyle got Convicted. None of my enemies agreed to leave.

So, I NEVER went back on my word, bitch weakling. 

Moron it is the internet enemies don't exist.  Your imagination is hilarious

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kyle can still get sued CIVILLY. Just like the Golden's did to OJ. 

Thy have two more years to sue him.  

You're a fucking moron...you really think they could win a law suit? They 2 cases aren't even fucking close to similar. 

• Haha 1