Check your account email address ×

The official hunting thread ...

Last year I had 5 bucks around here. 1 spike, 3 mids, and a bruiser.

So far I've only got one mid on the cams. 

I'll check the cards tomorrow if I get a chance.

Anything good, I'll post 'em.  

I'm WAY behind on all my work so far. If I get caught-up, maybe I'll head out. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Last year I had 5 bucks around here. 1 spike, 3 mids, and a bruiser.

So far I've only got one mid on the cams. 

I'll check the cards tomorrow if I get a chance.

Anything good, I'll post 'em.  

I'm WAY behind on all my work so far. If I get caught-up, maybe I'll head out. 

Well, maybe if you stopped sucking so much dick and stayed off these forums you wouldn't have that problem. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Well, maybe if you stopped sucking so much dick and stayed off these forums you wouldn't have that problem. 

Only one sucking dick around here, is you FAGGOT. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Had what I am almost positive a yote come thru last weekend. Only seen parts of it. Was going to drop it- but wasn't 100% it wasn't a dog. How do ya know for sure??

Coyote look nothing like a domesticated house pet. Get off the forum and do about 5mins of internet research. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 3:36 AM, Kivalo said:

I'm kind pissed off, no one got a moose this year. No one got a seal either and we have a couple Inuit deckhands, too. They claim they hunt seal for their very life's blood and they both missed multiple times with a rifle. Go figure.

What's seal meat like to eat??

11 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

They look like a dog dummy ...and fuck off. 

You sit in the woods with a firearm and can’t properly identify a target. Go back hunter education. Geez, for someone who touts big block Fords you sure get triggered like you’re more into Hybrids. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gocky said:

You sit in the woods with a firearm and can’t properly identify a target. Go back hunter education. Geez, for someone who touts big block Fords you sure get triggered like you’re more into Hybrids. 

Listen dickbag - this is a forum where people discuss things. You come waltzing in like a know it all running your yap, & then blubber after you get swatted. 

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Listen dickbag - this is a forum where people discuss things. You come waltzing in like a know it all running your yap, & then blubber after you get swatted. 

Make sure to look down the barrel of your gun to see if it’s loaded. And yeah, I know the difference between a dog and a coyote asswipe. 

15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

image.png.829857a6b1e10057ed3420b6e39a3d05.png

When you only see glimpses- it's not so easy to tell Gorky. 

Don't take a chance, if you're not sure. A coyote has a pointy snout. Keep looking at pics on-line until you feel confident you can recognize one.

I have my place entirely posted, and I've had TWO incidents in the past year where neighbor's dog's came onto the property and these people came looking for them. In one instance they came back with the Dog Officer!!

Can you imagine if I had shot one of their dogs? What a cluster that would have been. 

If not sure..............DON'T SHOOT!!!  In this area, people get more pissed at  dog abuse than human abuse............true dat.  

On 11/18/2021 at 9:06 PM, ford_428cj said:

Anybody out?

@HSR & @Highmark 

You guys usually have some wall hangers on your hunting grounds.?

I'll be out in morning ...hopefully something decent strolls by.

shot 2 bucks in rifle season, a 6 and 7 pointer.

not wall mounters , but i,m happy.

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't take a chance, if you're not sure. A coyote has a pointy snout. Keep looking at pics on-line until you feel confident you can recognize one.

I have my place entirely posted, and I've had TWO incidents in the past year where neighbor's dog's came onto the property and these people came looking for them. In one instance they came back with the Dog Officer!!

Can you imagine if I had shot one of their dogs? What a cluster that would have been. 

If not sure..............DON'T SHOOT!!!  In this area, people get more pissed at  dog abuse than human abuse............true dat.  

I could just see glimpses thru the trees. 99% sure it was a yote - but yotes are somewhat new to the area, so I don't have much experience with them. Tail looked like a Chow. 

Yea ...would be a disaster if ya got caught shooting someone's dog. 

12 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

shot 2 bucks in rifle season, a 6 and 7 pointer.

not wall mounters , but i,m happy.

Nothing wrong with that! You hunt by where you live then? I know a few guys that hunt in that area. 

I'm going to drop something this weekend hopefully :bc:

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I could just see glimpses thru the trees. 99% sure it was a yote - but yotes are somewhat new to the area, so I don't have much experience with them. Tail looked like a Chow. 

Yea ...would be a disaster if ya got caught shooting someone's dog. 

Nothing wrong with that! You hunt by where you live then? I know a few guys that hunt in that area. 

I'm going to drop something this weekend hopefully :bc:

hunt right where i live , lucky enough to own 30 acres right behind the house.

i have it set up for deer hunting.

good luck this weekend.         :bc:

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

See if this works. Video from my security camera at midnight yesterday.

He walked over from across the highway. Lights are all on at the house but there is food at the feeder out back.

And a couple of stills from a few nights ago.

E760F164-F41E-4A33-A31E-80748C1427D5.jpeg

B6A196E5-3972-47DB-BD71-B5745281A80E.jpeg

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Not a hunter but I got 4 cams in my back woods around the property. I got this big buck last night thought some of you hunters might like it. Looks like a ten point.

Nice buck,,would have been a 9 point but the left G-2 is busted off. Cool

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice buck,,would have been a 9 point but the left G-2 is busted off. Cool

Nice, I know ya count the points but don’t really know what qualifies as a point so I was just guessing. Thanks for letting me know 👍. I’m hoping to get some antlers this season got a couple set ups hopefully knock them off we will see.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I put about 8 acres of corn and 3 of beans in this year for the wildlife.   50+ deer in them every night when its super cold.  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...