This is whiteys fault somehow right...?

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Niggs in  troop every time . Thing is knock just 1 the fuck out and the rest of the troop runs . No fucking around 100% commitment knock the loudest one the fuck out. upward hit right in that big fucking snot locker 

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You talk like a big UFC Heavyweight champ, you big-mouthed fuck.

Those ASians are small, and are afraid of those fukkin silverbacks,, you fukkin asshole.

Knock one out!! Go fuck your mouth you asshole. Do you know how small those asians are? Asians don't fight. How can they knock out a fukkin heavy violent negro girl in a pack??

FUCK YOU, CUNT!!! 

58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You talk like a big UFC Heavyweight champ, you big-mouthed fuck.

Those ASians are small, and are afraid of those fukkin silverbacks,, you fukkin asshole.

Knock one out!! Go fuck your mouth you asshole. Do you know how small those asians are? Asians don't fight. How can they knock out a fukkin heavy violent negro girl in a pack??

FUCK YOU, CUNT!!! 

Again showing the world what a frightened little man you are . And yes life skills you learn before middle school when you live in a hood 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

FUCK YOU, CUNT!!! 

9f11d7f6.gif.cfea56b8d45193296281f28418c7d56e.gif

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

FUCK YOU, CUNT!!! 

We’ll don’t just sit on your computer Walt go show Thao how to fight like you old man.

5941DF3F-493E-44FA-BC6E-433087EA2EF9.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

FUCK YOU, CUNT!!! 

Crying again. So ugly to watch.

#lyingcryingclown550

#neveracopbutmakesyouthinkhewas

Edited by CFM

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

FUCK YOU, CUNT!!! 

Bruce Lee

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

FUCK YOU, CUNT!!! 

UFC-KFC.JPG.9b36718f68b6f2505f543cabefe5b77c.JPG

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

UFC-KFC.JPG.9b36718f68b6f2505f543cabefe5b77c.JPG

I been cravin' KFC for weeks now. I got some fried chicken at a Shaw's Supermarket and it kind of sucked. 

I'm gonna get me a fukkin BUCKET OF KFC, all dark, extra crispy, with a big container of mashies and cole slaw, and gravy and biscuits and a big coke, and I'm gonna eat that crap right in the parking lot, 'til my fat stomach is ready to burst.

YEAH, I AM!!!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I been cravin' KFC for weeks now. I got some fried chicken at a Shaw's Supermarket and it kind of sucked. 

I'm gonna get me a fukkin BUCKET OF KFC, all dark, extra crispy, with a big container of mashies and cole slaw, and gravy and biscuits and a big coke, and I'm gonna eat that crap right in the parking lot, 'til my fat stomach is ready to burst.

YEAH, I AM!!!!

:nose:

• Gold Member
On 11/18/2021 at 3:39 PM, Polaris 550 said:

YEAH, I AM!!!!

We always knew you liked you meat dark and extra crispy!  :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Did your garage leak after your repairs?

Yeah, after I patched about 5 leaks it rained hard. I went in and found about 10-15 NEW LEAKS.

That's when I said fuck this, and called a few more roofers. 

They put a new roof on yesterday. 

All foreigners.........Latinos, can't even speak English. 

Supposed to rain tomorrow, I'll shit if there's any leaks.