And now has a bum arm to boot

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, 'cause Kyle the blob, had a 30 round mag in an AR, and some of them were UN-ARMED!!  

BIG, TOUGH, UFC, ILLINOIS/WISCONSIN STATE TROOPER ............KYLE HOWARD RITTENHOUSE!!!  

You find yourself being rushed by a mob of rioters kicking you in the head, bashing you in the head with a skateboard and you're just going to do nothing? Maybe ask for more hits to the head?  :lol: Just how many times have you been hit in your head so far FFS

One guy was unarmed and even he was hell bent on seriously hurting or killing the kid as he was on the ground. Kill or be killed and those three learned a hard lesson that night

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

SWAT COMMANDER- KYLE HOWARD RITTENHOUSE.

ILLINOIS STATE POLICE. 

That 17 year old kid had better gun control and trigger discipline then all of the prosecution team and Alec Baldwin put together  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Skidooski said:

You find yourself being rushed by a mob of rioters kicking you in the head, bashing you in the head with a skateboard and you're just going to do nothing? Maybe ask for more hits to the head?  :lol: Just how many times have you been hit in your head so far FFS

One guy was unarmed and even he was hell bent on seriously hurting or killing the kid as he was on the ground. Kill or be killed and those three learned a hard lesson that night

Hey, Kyle could walk. I don't think he should, but he could. The judge is blatantly in Kyle's corner. 

Kyle brought this death on.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, Kyle could walk. I don't think he should, but he could. The judge is blatantly in Kyle's corner. 

Kyle brought this death on.  

He was walking / running away until they knocked him on the ground from a blow to the back of his head  :lol: Then he was forced to protect himself and they died......The End!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Because Kyle had NO FUKKIN BUSINESS injecting himself INTO that DISASTER!!! 

That's the crux of this matter........................KYLE IS A FUKKIN WANNABE, and A PUNK!! 

Just curious.....if his "victims" were black, would you still feel the same about Kyle?

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

KYLE IS A FUKKIN WANNABE, and A PUNK!! 

Then you have a lot in common

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

ILLINOIS STATE POLICE. 

More qualified than your dumbass.  Cop wannabe

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

1705 members, and I'm the ONLY ONE against Kyle. 

Speaks volumes!  :news: 

BTW it's two people unless you really are a @Mainecat dupe then it's just one

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That 17 year old kid had better gun control and trigger discipline then all of the prosecution team and Alec Baldwin put together  :lol: 

better than most cops/military would have done.  4 shots,  2 kills and put one out of commission.   Impressive really

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

better than most cops/military would have done.  4 shots,  2 kills and put one out of commission.   Impressive really

Certainly better then some of these cops I've seen videos of lately. Just unloading in a general direction. Out of shape cops with fat heads just slinging it

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

ILLINOIS STATE POLICE. 

No because unlike your short stint as a cop.  He did not start assalting anyone until he was being attacked.  Because un like you he is not or never was a terrified little man .

• Like 1

Anyone see proof clown550 was a cop ? If so, what kind of duties ? And for how long ? Until that hapoebs, really hard to believe he was one.

Edited by CFM

36 minutes ago, CFM said:

Anyone see proof clown550 was a cop ? If so, what kind of duties ? And for how long ? Until that hapoebs, really hard to believe he was one.

He said he was chosen, but never said he served.  ie, he didn't make the cut.

cHaIn mAiLz

I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head. I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.
IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this!
Time more men stood up and the judicial system do their fucking jobs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

1705 members, and I'm the ONLY ONE against Kyle. 

Explain why. 

Explain why you are against the one NON-CRIMINAL in this whole situation.

Every other person had prior records and they were breaking the law.  The only one that was there without breaking the law was KYLE.

Why are you sticking up for the only criminals in the situation?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Explain why. 

Explain why you are against the one NON-CRIMINAL in this whole situation.

Every other person had prior records and they were breaking the law.  The only one that was there without breaking the law was KYLE.

Why are you sticking up for the only criminals in the situation?

See how you guys think!!! See how you guys interpret things!!

I NEVER STUCK UP FOR ANY OF THOSE FUCKTARDS, YOU DIRTY LIAR!!!  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

See how you guys think!!! See how you guys interpret things!!

I NEVER STUCK UP FOR ANY OF THOSE FUCKTARDS, YOU DIRTY LIAR!!!  

Then why are you against the only person in the situation that did not have a record prior to this?  He was the only one that did not have a criminal record and yet I only see you saying things against, him, the judge, but not one time have you asked or said anything about the thugs that were killed or involved that night.

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member

Wasn't there a gun in the hand of that "bum arm" hand before it got "vaporized"?

Kid was dumb for being there but he would be dead if he didn't decide to pull the trigger.

Good thing he had a rifle and not a 5D cell maglite.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Wasn't there a gun in the hand of that "bum arm" hand before it got "vaporized"?

Kid was dumb for being there but he would be dead if he didn't decide to pull the trigger.

Good thing he had a rifle and not a 5D cell maglite.

Yes he had a loaded Glock pointed at him point blank and still came out on top...and alive!  :lol: